So we all agree this guy is making this shit up as he goes along right?

So we all agree this guy is making this shit up as he goes along right?

he has contradicted himself multiple times, and he either just repeats stuff we already know or says something extremely /x/. Plus everything is a psy-op. he even called Sup Forums itself a psyop to get guys to stop having kids.

Like we already know the mods censor the shit out of this site, why not throw us a bone and ban that faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
discord.gg/pcuMH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes and he's not even interesting

like isn't that whole the elites are going to leave on ships just a plot line stolen out of 2012?

he calles everyone shills

It'd be nice if the rest of us knew what the hell you're even talking about........

He actually seems legit

He's a legit autist, but his powerlevel is only slightly above average

Do not copypaste, for they'll go mad

>So we all agree this guy is making this shit up as he goes along right?
I thought everyone knew that.. I'm convinced he's asking himself questions via proxy. We've had actual insiders here and none of them had the spelling and grammar of a 12 year old, felt it necessary to create over a hundred threads, call everyone a shill and double-space like a redditor.

1: You're a shill
2: Majority of the shit he has said has come to fruition
3: fuck you fgt

His stuff today was alright, but that shit about fucking dinosaurs and giant monsters just makes him look retarded.
He's been posting more often as of recent too, makes me wonder what his endgame is.

>Majority of the shit he has said has come to fruition
Name one unique and specific prediction that came true.

Didn't think so.

This.
You shills trying to discredit him without him having a thread open just lets us know that hes onto something and legit af

>makes me wonder what his endgame is.
He does it for the daily dopamine rush he gets from you faggots jerking him off

He has some good information on some shit but most of what he says is obvious to anyone with half a brain. His Q&A sessions are retarded though because he never actually answers anything directly and just gives vague nondescript answers. He calls everyone a shill who doesn't suck his dick. He's probably the one talking to himself.

>This...

If you faggots want red pills

>STEVEN QUAYLE
>STEVEN QUAYLE
>STEVEN QUAYLE

he's just an learned user that confirms what we already know for newcomers

he plays his part and is welcome here as long as he doesn't turn out to be a plant that starts spouting false info and a crucial time. I don't mind him.

Yeah, man, I'm a real fucking unquestioning believer, aren't I?
Fucking mongoloid.

Can some one give me a run down?

Link to one of his threads at least? Is he a tripfag?

He's a shill for the NWO, can't you see??

need a quick rundown

Anyone remember when this faggot was trying to slide the Assange clues insider? As soon as an actual insider comes along, this faggot gets jealous and tries to slide it. He's clearly LARPing it for attention.

here's his masterpiece
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

discord.gg/pcuMH

he's totally a shill psyop. he thinks men should die for women. the next couple years all the whores who took 100 dicks will "become" traditional women you need to marry. there will be an all out battle to try and convince white men they need to marry the women hitting the wall. every kike controlled industry in the world will be launching their last stand against men who don't submit

they've got the left and right hand puppet for you. right is feminism and left is tradcuck. as the pope licks the toes of mudslimes and tells white europe to die they're trying to give you a false paradigm to switch back to.

remember society objectively started to collapse because of traditional conservatives and their nuclear family. they viewed women as equal and the life of men being less and thus feminism was born and then kikes got complete control of our government and society

HE GUYS WE ARE ALL IN CONSENSUS HERE AMARITE?

thisisagoodfuckingpost.vaas

Bet she was raped or beaten and probably both.

>even dancing around dressed like a unicorn with a drill dildo can't get her attention anymore
>let's try supporting Trump now instead. Those fuckers have money!

just an entertainer

All these shills doing very obvious damage control.

Also its clear these shills don't understand how the "Streisand effect" works.

Here is the thread the OP & the other shills are mad about:

sage OP

>So we all agree this guy is making this shit up as he goes along right?
agreed, I liked it at first, then you catch on. It's an OP that makes an elementary statement, and then a thread full of him proving its right by BTFO "shills" who are sick of it

The more you call these very obvious trolls shills, the more you're fueling their love for talking shit about you.

STOP THREAD ADVERTISING JESUS.

can the mods seriously throw this autistic guy off a plane and shoot him

I've asked a few very specific questions that could only be answered yes or no.
>Possibly
I think he's swallowing every pill from every conspiracy site and regurgitating it here.

also those insiders were for like a very brief time, they only made like a hand full of posts. Anon5 has made like 10,000 posts. He might as well start a fucking blog with all the shits he said.

he really should be on reddit with how many posts he makes

probably. The fact that he contradicts himself like a mother fucker helps too. If you actually look in his archive, 99% of his posts are basically

1. calling you a shill

2. saying you're on the right track

3. calling literally everything including this very website, a psy-op

4. saying he hasn't looking into something.

WHO IS "HE"?

Knowledge Bomb: I'm a huge faggot that draws obvious correlations from current even context and claims to be an insider. You shills are so predictable, stick to your day job. I've got 7 inches of Illuminati cock shoved down my throat as I speak.

exactly, for an "insider" he really has no life. I know people that work in the defense industry and government and FEMA, they don't have the time to spend 5 hours a day on one site. they are normies.

Remember when Anon5 would be here like 20+ hours a week.

places with security clearances don't hire people with no social life because its been proven that those people will become double agents or tell secrets to anyone that gives them attention. Plus people with no social life usually have massive psychological issues or substance abuse issues

globalist endplan is really hilarious, like are you fucking kidding me?

please for the love of God, put Anthony Cumia in this photo.

Sauce of pic? I love early 90's 3d art

Why are you so concerned with that information getting out?

I was thinking about this the other day.

He serves his purpose as an introduction to fresh normies so I will spare his life.

Would sterilize, but I hope he kills himself.

He constantly defends Jews. That's all you need to know.

He is a fag as all OP's are including you. He social engineers dafuq out of his threads and the people who defend him are no better than gypsy loving, Miss Cleo worshipping dipshits.
>do you know why the sky is blue?
>>because the ocean
>you're on the right trail
>>OMG, somebody on this anonymous circle jerking board of images agrees with me YaY! Tell me more mr prophet anon5

anon5 is the real social engineer!

>Like we already know the mods censor the shit out of this site, why not throw us a bone and ban that faggot

Because Sup Forums has been compromised for months, and anon5 + his fans are psyops bots, you can't really tell them to leave

This board is dead, it's full of bots and is now on the same level as godlikeproductions. Nice!

i read througha few pages of his archives and i cant believe how accurately this summarizes them

He posting about dinosaurs now?

Shilling for them because Sup Forums knows they're fake and evolution is bullshit? He's losing it.

don't let the shills get to you anon5, I know me and many others appreciate your insight.

Read my previous threads and your shilling tactics are obvious

>That thread
>"knowledge bomb"

More like common knowledge bomb. Or more or a knowledge water balloon.