Trayvon Martin got a College Degree!

archive.is/9Z2gG

Well Sup Forums? I thought Trayvon was just an illiterate thug, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0R88gjbpFeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would you care.

He's not going to fly out the ground anytime soon.

Quit being salty, because you are a college dropout and a dead nigger achieved more than you.

WE

The after life

>(CNN) — Trayvon Martin's getting a college degree.

>The slain Florida teenager -- killed by George Zimmerman five years ago -- will be awarded a posthumous bachelor's degree in aeronautical science from Florida Memorial University.

>Martin's parents, Sabrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, will accept the degree on his behalf during the school's spring commencement on May 13. Fulton is an alumnus of the school, a historically black university in Miami Gardens, Florida.

>The aeronautics degree is in "honor of the steps he took during his young life toward becoming a pilot," the school said in a Facebook post. Florida Memorial's Department of Aviation and Safety has a designated Cessna pilot training center, and the school also houses the Trayvon Martin Foundation.

WUZ

American universities have been giving niggers free degrees for years. What's new?

Brilliant

Conflict resolution

press S to spit on druggie criminal trayboon martins grave.

>honorary degree

>play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
>get honorary degree

Sup Forums eternally BTFO Trayvon is a scholarship now and there's nothing u racists can do about it

Sup Forums eternally BTFO Trayvon is a scholar now and there's nothing u racists can do about it

>*die

When does Harambe get one?

He got a degree in worm cultivation

How many degrees does a crematorium go up to?

I heard colleges can actually revoke that like they did with Bill Cosby

Shoplifting with a minor in assault.

>only a bachelors

That's racist why doesn't he have a PHD?

I hope they bill his parents.

Could it be that affirmative action has gone a bit too far when you can graduate without enrolling in a school and participating in classes? I wonder if he'll get a comfy government job next. Maybe he'll get married and adopt kids too.

Their graduation rates are dismal.
At least they can pack their metrics by handing out degrees to slain niggers for dat sweet sweet gibs bruh

Well, the degree is useless because he is dead. Liberals being retards.

Martin Luther King re rove an honorary Doctorate. He actually used the title "Dr".

Every nigger gets a Trophy!

>dead guy gets a degree
Only in america

I never thought people could actually be awarded degrees POSTHUMOUSLY for studies they NEVER DID.

Americans are this fucking stupid.

Woah! Sup Forums btfo! Nobel prize when?

u mad white boi?

Why did he attacked Zimmerman at all?

Also, he is now officially more educated than Bill Nye.

ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Shutup Hongcouver.

Still getting handouts even after death

This is some next level Affirmative Action

>Liberal
>American

Pick one.

I know to throw any resumes with Florida Memorial University right in the trash

DATS RIGHT WHITEBOI WE NEEDS MORE FUNDING FOR DEM PROGROMS AND SHEET AND THOSE GIBMEDATS BECAUSE MARTIN LUTHER AND PRAISE JESUS AND THANKS OBAMA AND FUCK TRUMP FUCK WHITE PEOPLE YEH

>tfw when a dead niglet has more qualifications than half of Sup Forums
o i am laffin'

>A pointless move by libtards to make themselves feel better and think that they'll make others feel bad
It's literally nothing.

>will be awarded a posthumous bachelor's degree in aeronautical science
But Zimmerman already gave him his wings!

Proof college degrees mean nothing and only experience in a certain area of interest is what matters

I wonder if this is true. I'm a master of science, so I've always thought others here have something similar.

My nigga got angel wings, BA in Meta-Aeronautical Arts with a minor in pottery

Fuck off raysists.
Grayvon Skittles WUZ a based young genderfluid black who went to Space Camp like a gud boy and y'all just haters cuz he got his life on track and gradumated from the Jewniversity.
If you don't fully support Israel and President Spicy for giving this based black man his fancy learning certificate you are literally a Russian.
MAGApeedos activate!

I believe I could fly .....if I just spread my wings..I can fly-y-y-y-y--

Posthumous Aeronautical Sciences Degree DDN ( din du nuffin )

Graduated 6 feet below the rest of his class

Put that on your Resume to United Airlines

Trayboon the Science Goon

Brilliant.
> many black males don't even finish high school
> shoot them to death
> give them diploma
> WE WUZ GRA-JEWATED N SHIEET

Rachel Jeantel (who he was talking to before assaulting Zimmerman) said it was because he thought George was a creepy-ass cracker.

Here he is accepting his degree

He got awarded the degree without doing any of the classwork

>nigger gets shot trying to rob a store
>commemorate said nigger with an honorary degree

I hope his family is still charged the 200k it cost for 4 years. I mean equality an all that. Dead people shouldn't get special treatment

I was in 10th grade when the whole Trayvon thing went down. There was a pretty based black kid who made jokes about it, even acting out the incident 8n a comical fashion. He came to school for a week with a hood over his head and a bag of Skittles in his pocket, freaking out whenever someone came near him. "Don't you dare touch my Skittles," he would say. "I'll kill you!" Then we would make finger guns and pretend to shoot him, and he would fall over and play dead. His last words were always "That's racist," after which we would steal the Skittles and run away. Good times.

dead nigger storage degrees lol

Talks about salt while being overdosed in potassium chloride

Then KYS, maybe a college will award you too.

Kek!

Asking the real questions....but in all fairness Harambe is much more deserving.

>mentioning astronaut skittles, connoisseur of fine teas

YOU WENT AND DID IT

AW LORD HERE IT IS

vocaroo.com/i/s0R88gjbpFeI

Pic related is more accurate now

Yes only here in Murica do we let our feelings cloud our logic and do stupid shit like give a dead kid a college degree. It's almost poetic really..

>nigger
>I'll die before I get a degree

Why would i do that? I'm alive and got a good job through a degree i earned. Three things that dead nog does not possess.

goddamn that kid nailed it

Then why would you care?

It means nothing because you aren't dead.

He also received one honorary vote for the democrats in the 2016 election

Got hizelf kilt to void payins his stoodent lones

KANGS

k-kangs

Maybe his lazy ass will quit sleeping and finally get a job.

"achieved"

Think this will make him less dead?

Honor Grad at the JFK jr Flight Training Center...

>achievements earned not by merit but by race alone
The very definition of privilege and racism.

It's not privilege and racism if their skin, under visible light, appears black. I'll see you back in diversity class next semester.

Hopefully Saint Zimmerman the Un-Flim Flammed will get more urban youths their education.

Wrong nigger. Trayvon is the monkey who failed to flim-flam the Zim-Zam.

This nigger graduated with Phd in Post-Human studies personally awarded by the great Professor Zimmerman.

This is a significant achievement that must be celebrated because of socially diverse civil minority justice celebration inclusion empowerment.

It's just a piece of paper. It's not like it cost anything more than what it did to print it out, it's not like he was taking any classes or lived there.

This is essentially free publicity to grow their alumni.

Is this the same Florida University that gave Theodore Bundy an honorary Women's Studies Degree...

KInda like making Houdini an honorary Locksmith

Being dead is the achievement. You should strive for the same goal.

Eye opener, eye brow raiser, and quite laughable.
>Family of Trayvon, you should reject this proposal.

Reminded me of this.

B A R B A R I C

A

R

B

A

R

I

C

>Be American
>Get degree in getting shot