SHOULD IT BE LEGAL TO KICK KIDS OUT OF THE HOUSE AT 18?

In todays world, kicking a child out at 18 is dooming them to a life of being white trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Realistically you can't support yourself in this country until you're 23.

Burning coal is dooming yourself to a life of being white trash.

It's a lose-lose situation. Kick them out and they're white trash. Let them stay and they become a redditor

If you are not retarded and don't ignore your kids you can get them a trade by 18. However living together tribally and reducing expenses is a good idea. But they should help by paying rent or taking care of younger siblings.

kicking kids out at 18 is a white people thing

the rest of the races let their kids stay until they can stand on their feet

Only retarded american't kick their kids out at 18 (and canuckistani who do their best to emulate them). Real people do almost the opposite.

And thats why the white people literally excel at everything.

Should be legal but discouraged. I know people will disagree, but kids out on their own are socialized only in a degenerate environment.

The only people who are kicked out at 18 are already white trash in a white trash family.

Most white people let their kids stay, or the kids leave because that's what they want to do.

Yes and no. I disagree with the concept of kicking your kids out of my house when it is 18 years old. However, this is America. You can do whatever you want without the government interference.

Living at home into adulthood was fairly common if not the norm before the postwar economic boom.

Why not just avoid procreation altogether? Could avoid a lot of unnecessary suffering.

youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o

t. white boy thrown out of the nest at 18 and his only "excel" in life is posting on a website for cartoons

Just because kids are legally adults at 18 doesn't mean they're mature. That's why they become awful SJW and feminists, because they're easy preys of stupid leftist colleges. Keep them at home while they're still in college, give them different responsabilities, but still make them involve with the family. About that being illegal or legal, it's an stupid discussion. Why would any parent kick their kids away? talk to them, let them know they're now adults, but never abandon them to their own.

>should it be legal

It already is.

Realistically, depending on where you live, it's virtually impossible to "live" on your own until you're at the very least, like, 24, without any large inheritance or nepotism driving your career, such as daddy getting you a high paying job or leaving you lots of money.

I put "live" in quotes because working 50 hours a week at or near minimum wage is not living, it's subsisting.

Precisely what "tough-love" conservative parents don't want to admit. They kick their kids out into the modern world and expect them to retain family ties and traditional values without guidance?

Kicking out at 18 is a dangerous meme.

Staying is also dangerous.

>rebbidor debetcted
You are a useless fucking LOSER if you can't support yourself, even at 18. I've been living with my girlfriend since I was 18 (22 now) with no help from parents (they occasionally [maybe once every other week] give us money for diapers though). I look around at all these fucks saying that shit and I can't help but be infuriated at how EASY they think life should be. The reason this countrys going to shit is you.

Everything in life, that is worth a damn, is dangerous. The key is which is better?

You could go for a mix of the two. I see in quite a bit of Japanese fiction the idea of parents supporting a mostly adult child with rent and leaving the entertainment expenses for the child to earn. That way, they help and keep a child supported while he switches from complete dependent to slowly becoming independent. But he is out of the household immediately.

I have a feeling that it may be the best route. Budgeted assistance.

shut up kike

>cost of living is the same everywhere

>You are a useless fucking LOSER if you can't support yourself

>admits to receiving money from parents
>likely she is as well

Speak for yourself, "loser".

> look around at all these fucks saying that shit and I can't help but be infuriated at how EASY they think life should be

Awwww, go cwy to yourself and fuck off. No one cares.

Yes. Being white trash is unironically a pretty good way to love.

You should live with 3 generations at all times.

grandparents
parents
children

all on an estate

This is true and this not happeninh enoufh is also the cause of so many problems we're dealing with right now

schopie bro

Get rid of all welfare programs so trash isn't being paid by the government to breed and you won't have people making children they don't want and kicking them out.

Then you live with roommates, and you save your money, and you do well at your job and get raises/get a better job, and then you move into your own place.

And if you really really need to you ask your parents for money while you're finding your footing. You just don't live with them into adulthood.

> until they can stand on their feet

White people can usually do that around age 2.

I couldn't even get a credit card until I was 27 to start building credit after getting a job after college.

Everything requires credit today or you can't even get an apartment/car unless your parents co-sign. It's fucking crazy.

NEETs detected
>shut up kike
jews are gross
>cost of living is the same everywhere
move? canada's huge, like America. drive 30 minutes from where you live and thers a 100% chance you'll find affordable homes. Start from the bottom like most decent people.
>go cry to yourself
Isn't that what you're doing, by saying lifes too hard fer us youngins? Also why are you tripfagging? you're actually a loser
>$10 every other week for diapers makes me a loser
KEK, if I didn't have 2 children young as fuck I would definitely need no assistance at all
DESU the only reason a teenager wouldnt be able to support themselves is their own greed. Spending money on pot/other drugs or stupid shit like videogames, etc. Which is what most Sup Forumsfags would probably do (which is why im catching so much flak). If you have your priorities and you stick to them it's not hard to support yourself in the 21st century, unless you're a worthless loser :)

Remember when grandma and grandpa would talk about the 40's, when life was actually hard as fuck and they ate nothing but beans everyday? That was when life was actually hard. Like I said if you can't support yourself at 18-19 then you are WORTHLESS, probably don't have a work ethic.

There's literally nothing wrong with living with your parents, the moving out at 18 meme is only something Murrishart boomers and their kids believe because they were fucking stupid enough to get brainwashed by the (((HOUSING MARKET))) and (((MORTGAGE BROKERS))).

Try doing that with a horrible line of credit and upwards of 40,000$ of student debt, oh, wait, you meant getting a trade? LOL WHAT A RETARD!

Enjoy competing with half a dozen local tradesmen for a market share of your profits, or your trade dying in general due to a lack of need for it because of the rise of quick-learning via the internet.

Oh you meant a STEM job? LOL WHAT A RETARD! Enjoy having difficulty finding a job in a field where up to 74% of graduates are stating that they've been unable to find a job for their field, or having a highly skilled immigrant come in and take your job due to either being cheaper to hire or having to fill a diversity quota.

Sorry, but your "pull yourselves up by your bootstraps" horse shit doesn't exist anymore (and it never really truly existed to begin with).

I bought a house at 18.

It was a shitbox that I spent over a year remodeling by myself, but it was a fucking house goddammit.

Its why i just use cash for everything. Heres my daily carry. Start your own business and be somebody, you may win you may lose but at least you will have a chance.

>go to trade school for free
>learn welding
>become a MIG (most common) or TIG (most skillful) welder
>make $25/he starting

Yeah, real fucking hard, especially when your state or city has an absurdly low unemployment rate.

Is 18 not legally adulthood in America?

I know drinking's not allowed until 21

You can do anything besides drink or buy a handgun from or become an FFL at 18.

Happened to me and my two sisters. Helicopter Mormon parents who would put studying the Book of Mormon over getting good grades. Most of High School i spent speed deprived because I was spending about 2 hours between seminary classes and family scripture study.

All three of us got into drugs and made bad decisions after we moved out. But we stuck together because we are close age-wise and genuinely care for each other.

If I had to live with my parents for another 4 years I don't know if it really would have helped.
Having the choice to stay and not get kicked out probably would have delayed personal development more. Albeit It would have deceased the chances I would have become a pothead. Would probably have happened anyway I'm sure, but the older you start doing that the better. Ive heard that people that start when their 30+ dont have the psychosis issues.

for once the leaf is good

exactly

This. It's not the 50s anymore.

That's.. not Canada.

>knowingly getting yourself in tens of thousands of dollars worth of debt
Hahahaha, isn't that YOUR fault, you fucking idiot? If you weren't a total retard you would've gotten decent scholarships, or NOT went to college immediately like your some sort of genius that deserves 60k+ benefits at 22. College graduates are some of the most GIMME GIMME fucks i've ever seen.
>says trade schools are useless
LMFAO, you really are something stupid, arent ya tripfag? I know so many fellas I went to school with that are making TONS because they went to school for ONE year and became welders/plumbers/etc. Making just as much as someone with a nursing degree. To even TRY to imply that theres not still a demand for blue collar workers is stupidity. You just don't want to work a "hard" job because you're a lazy bitch.
>sorry, but "working your ass off" doesn't exist anymore (and it never really has)
Jesus, you are literally the reason this country is more and more fucked by the day.

>Neets detected

I have a job, a girlfriend, and I'm in college, look at this pathetic sack of shit loser, lmao!

>Also why are you tripfagging? you're actually a loser

Oh, I'm sure that's totally the case, and you're not an emotionally depressed wreck calling people "losers" online in some pathetic machismo attempt at rationalizing their own failed dreams and need to express their own sub-conscious insecurities online through projecting to people they don't even know because of how sad and miserable their real lives actually are.

>10$ every other week for diapers

Which comes out to 260$ a year. Not much overall, but I don't really know where you live, what job you have, or what you're paying for rent.

Seems like you're controlled by ego and vanity.

>Remember when grandma and grandpa would talk about the 40's, when life was actually hard as fuck and they ate nothing but beans everyday

No, in fact, my grand father was poor, lived with his maid-of-a-mother in a single bedroom guest house on their land, was drafted into two wars, and I don't hear him going on and on about being angry at kids today, because he's not some petty little reject like most grand parents. He lives a good life now and wants that same good life for the rest of his kids. Paid for my dads college entirely, as well as his first car.

Sorry you come from a broken miserable pile of shit.

>free

>The average trade school degree costs $33,000

Nice try underage retard.

>Hahahaha, isn't that YOUR fault, you fucking idiot?

No, because I'm not paying for my education right now. In fact, with the way my loans are currently being handled, they're paying ME thousands for going to school as it is.

As my parents used to say to others, "You're one dumb bunny".

No. The kid learns to stand on his own and be a man. In traditional values you would only be able to disown them if they had a good reason.
Ex:
1. Striking father
2. Incest
3. Theft
4. Arson of family housing
5. Sodomy
6. A Nancy
7. Pregnancy out of wedlock
8. Drugs
9. Prostitution
10. Courtship not approved by family.

Whether or not is legal does not matter. What matters is the customs of your family (Your forefathers customs, not something you pull out of the ass). The law has no authority to allow or disallow you. Your family household is your own sovereign territory.

>Let them stay and they become a redditor
not preparing them for the world makes them a redditor.
over protective mothers make their kids into pussies. weak dads too.

kids should have jobs from whatever age it is legal in your country. if you've never worked you don't know how the world operates.
saturday jobs/weekend jobs make adults.

lives of luxury makes faggots.

you shouldn't kick your kids out, but they should contribute and have responsibility.
welfare state (in uk where i am from) reduces responsibility

Many states offer free trade schooling, and even then, assuming you have to pay for 100% of that by yourself using FAFSA, half of that will be Pell grants and the other half will be low interest student loans.

I think that 15k in loan debt for a job where you can make up to $30/hr starting is more reasonable than some bullshit degree you pay $80k for and get approximately fuck all.

Sucks for you, a Mormon family is red-pilled.
You have dishonored your family.
It is a poor family decision to send a son to college on debt. It is a poorer decision to not leave them money for college. It is the parents fault for not raising him with a firm hand. Tough love.

Paying for college will only support a communist institution bent on your destruction. Your tuition and student fees will goto helping degenerates.

I love how you worthless Millennials try to justify living with Mommy by normalizing it and claiming it is the humane thing to do. Grow up, get a job, get an apartment. You may even get laid!

>average trade school degree costs $33,000
What in the fuck are you smoking? Holy shit. Holy absolute shit. Even if that were the case (it's not) most jobs will pay for your education if you decide to be a welder or something. You just have to actually work for it. $33k, lmfao.
>i have a girlfriend
defensive, aren't we? I didn't say shit about you being single or anything, why bring it up? xD xD xD
>grandpa was drafted in 2 wars, was dirtpoor lived in a single bedroom house
And you're bitching because it's TOO HARD to make it on your own, huh? Your grandpa probably thinks your a pussy.

>18 years old
>still think you're a child

Because the nuclear family is best. Getting laid, oh womanizer?
Find a wife, would be the best advice for folks like that. If you gave a shit.
It is best to live not in a suburb, but a fortified family villa, with the whole extended family. Suburbs are for people who like home evasion and want to subvert the extended family.

this. Actually, you cant fully support yourself till 30. thats why im not worried at only 22 going on 23

>18 years old
>thinking your an adult
That's the problem with most young people tbqhf. They think they're wise and that the real world is gonna easy cause we live in a good country. Then when they get out on their own they crash and burn because they have no money for weed/partying/gaming/all the shit they want.

>Paying for college will only support a communist institution bent on your destruction

Well then they're not doing a very good job at it.

I love how your worthless existence is summed up in this entire sentence where your only actual argument is "stop taking advantage of benefits!"

Why? Because you didn't have them?

>you may even get laid

Oh, so people should move out of their parents house to get laid? Wow, that's some motivation. So what about those of us who have already gotten laid?

>kicking a child out at 18 is dooming them to a life of being white trash.
Yes.

>only people who are kicked out at 18 are already white trash in a white trash family.
Can confirm. White trash, kicked out at 18. "Get out and don't come back." OK, fuck you very much.

>living with my girlfriend since I was 18 (22 now) with no help from parents (they occasionally [maybe once every other week] give us money for diapers though).
22 with a kid. Further proof.

The parents of my friend sold the house and moved kicking him out. He ended up first in a shelter and now in a cheap room in a government apartment with 2 other roommates.
Now the government is his friend and his parents are his enemies.

>defensive, aren't we? I didn't say shit about you being single or anything, why bring it up? xD xD xD

Interesting, I bring up how you're projecting and so you don't have to feel so miserable and depressed and we instantly go from "quit being a fucking loser" to "you're awfully defensive xD xD xD". I think it pretty much speaks for itself at this point.

>And you're bitching because it's TOO HARD to make it on your own, huh?

No, I'm not. Defending those against the ones who are blatantly attacking others because they're upset at their situation but too egotistical to admit it. I have nothing against poor/lower-class individuals, I've interacted with a lot of them. The people in this thread though are just too obvious in their self hatred though.

It's really basic psychology.

>SHOULD IT BE ***LEGAL*** TO KICK KIDS OUT OF THE HOUSE AT 18?
yes
SHOULD YOU KICK KIDS OUT OF THE HOUSE AT 18 IF THEY AREN'T READY?
depends on what you as a parent thinks is best for your legally adult son/daughter

Of course it should be "LEGAL" to have the prerogative to "KICK OUT" a legal adult out of your own home...

...unless you hate freedom or something

what a dumb fucking thread 1/10

>be 18 living with parents
>they cook meals and live on a set schedule
>move out because I'll live on my own terms
>poor as shit
>bro-tier roommates
>just scraping by, but not a bad life
You're just supposed to move out and live your own life. You can start out poor and do just fine. You only become white trash if you can't be assed to improve your life situation and you stagnate.

>poor family decision to send son to college
I sort of agree. If you don't have the money to go to college, don't get yourself into thousands of dollars of debt then bitch about it like most do. And the parenting thing is pretty true too, a parent should build a foundation for their child BEFORE theyre legally an adult, but that doesn't necessarily mean save up bookoo bucks for their college education. Make em get a job, maybe buy em a car, definitely support them while theyre in college (somewhat), but you don't need a $60k education to make REAL money, you need it to make REAL money sitting on your ass at a desk, which is what most people seem to want to do now'a'days.

>22 with a kid
2 boys, first born @ age 19, second born this year :). knocked my girlfriend up while living with my parents, that was a big ass wakeup call to the real world. My parents actually tried talking me into staying at the house with them, but I'm not a total faggot so I got my shit together quick and moved out with mah guurl. It's actually hilarious bumping into old classmates that are 20-22, no job, just going to college and living with their parents. They're always the exact people I imagined they'd be.
You love calling people worthless, dontcha Mr gimme? Don't bang on your keyboard too loudly typing these replies, mom might get upset you're not in bed, you got church early tomorrow!

This tbqh
Multi-generational households are the final redpill of family life.

>2 boys, first born @ age 19, second born this year :)
Congrats and good for stepping up. Doesn't change that we're all trash.

>dontcha Mr gimme

>Mr gimme

Are you assuming I've ever used welfare, food stamps, or unemployment? Now THAT'S funny.

>Don't bang on your keyboard too loudly typing these replies, mom might get upset you're not in bed, you got church early tomorrow!

The spiteful anger is real, lmao.

The funniest thing about this comment is that he's bragging about not being smart enough to use birth control, and considers that a wake up call.

Just thought I'd add that.

In the past it was a way to make a kid "man up" and take control of their life. I agree with the OP these days is pretty much guaranteeing a degenerate life of failure...as the bottom end of our society is not an endless trap. You can no longer get a job in the mail room and work your way up...you are in that mailroom for life. A massive societal mistake (or intended)

If you are poor...you can get a scholarship to college, where youll be saddle with debt for your post grad entry level job...unless you are actually a very smart and driven person.

There needs to be 18-21 age vocational boot camp. I wouldnt be against putting a small tax on the parents that boot their kids out so the kid can learn to weld/use a lathe/fix cars whatever...

Seriously though as libertarian as i am, i understand the value of having this option for post HS kids who are not geniuses, and are not going to benefit from a university debt degree.

We need a solid vocational program, not only to teach the hands on skills the country lacks...but give the option for a free crash course in starting and maintaining a business for those who can and want.

University needs to go back to being for geniuses and people who want to push the bounds of knowledge in any given field...not a 4 year sex party where you spend your 5th year trying to figure out wtf your going to do next year once the party is over.

This
>its really basic psychology
So you liked your Psyc101 class did ya?
>defending those being blatantly attacked
people bitching that they can't make it on their own because of their age need a wakeup call.
and yes you did get incredibly defensive. Also I didnt call you a loser directly, but hey if the shoe fits :)

Also
>implying you know my situation
I come from money. I chose to go at it on my own when I found out I was going to be a dad because that's what MEN do. You wouldn't know shit about that, though :^) Like I said don't be too loud tonight, your dads gotta work tomorrow and he'll give you a whoopin if you wake him up.

honestly, the real the answer is it depends. Some areas have a good job market. That being said, how hard is it to work summers and put cash away during high school and then leave your parents' at 18 to a better area of the country to work, make a life, go to college/get a trade, etc. There are many factors at play, but that's the simple truth. Find a way to save some cash if you are in a depressed area and move and never look back.

Sort yourself out, Bucko!

Assuming makes an ass out of you and me, i'd never assume. But all your rhetoric in this thread boils down to: you think its mean that people make fun of grown ass legal adults that still lvie with their parents. You are the exact type of person to debt yourself to fuck obtaining some bachelor degree then bitch about all the debt you knowingly and willingly accumulated. Also, you live with your parents and are posting on 4chans Sup Forums board, trying your darndest to sound intellectual with every reply. Need I say more?

>and yes you did get incredibly defensive

Very common misconception from a non-college educated illiterate that doesn't understand words.

You made a baseless accusation, I did defend myself from that accusation, but it doesn't make me "defensive" in the psychological context, you moron. Try re-enrolling in public school, you may need it...Unless you're a dropout which would also explain it.

>Also I didnt call you a loser directly, but hey if the shoe fits :)

No, hence, "calling others". There are such things as "generalizations", such as "everyone who's poor is a fucking worthless loser that should be executed."

See? That's a generalization. You're learning now.

>I come from money

Sorry, but parents making around 200k a year is not "money".

>I chose to go at it on my own when I found out I was going to be a dad because that's what MEN do

Do "men" also knock up their girlfriends out of wed lock and pretend that they're being noble about the situation by lowering their living standards for new children being born into the world? There's another word that comes to mind, multiple actually...."dumb", "stupid", "irresponsible".

I don't know which one fits best, why don't you decide?

> you think its mean

Mean? I guess. Coming from laughably insecure children that think they're being "adults"? Absolutely not.

There's a number of individuals who have been forced to live with their parents well into adulthood for various reasons. Judging them because they share a dwelling with them is just childish, and the least "manly" thing you could do.

Please, continue making insults directed at waking my parents up, it just keeps the image of you angrily trying to get under my skin from the shit-heap you call a dwelling that's probably a fucking mess, with a crying baby in the background all the sweeter.

Hey honey, don't you have a little one to be caring for, instead of shitposting on a Chinese kamidogu website?

Eh It's nearly impossible to go to a non shit college like that (unless you're poor or black). I don't really know of much kicking out, it's usually a mutual agreement to move out. The single generation kick your kid out also a strange and almost un-human phenomenon. I can't imagine what I would have to do to have that happen before I graduate college.

>parents making 200k a year
KEK, maybe individually... my parents are 1%'ers.
Also, unless you live in a city, that would be money. You seem more and mroe like a spoilt brat with every reply.
Regardless, look at how hard you're trying to sound intelligent. This is why college graduates have such a hard time finding work. Who wants to hire someone who's only skill is SOUNDING smart. Whats your degree, bucko? English?
>lowering your living standars
I'm still living better than 80% of the people in my town, because i'm not a whiney loser.
>implying im not in college
grasping at straws, man.
>irresponsible to live with my consequences of my actions, and make a good life for my family by busting my ass
your right bro, I shouldve just stayed with mommy and daddy till i was ready to face the real world, like you! no shame in hiding at my parents' house while they pay for all my shit, is there?

Also this, moving out the second you turn 18 is strange (if you speak from the course of how humanity has lived for like forever). It's only really viable in a great economy, like the post war boom. Or if you want to live like white trash.

>your right bro, I shouldve just stayed with mommy and daddy till i was ready to face the real world, like you! no shame in hiding at my parents' house while they pay for all my shit, is there?

No, knocking up your girlfriend while you're living with your parents and working a shit job to pay for rent all for the superficial egotism of being able to say "I don't live with my parents" is a much better decision, clearly.

A responsible adult wouldn't of let that happen to begin with.

>grasping at straws, man.

Oh, shit, you're even dumber than I thought.

>shit heap you call a dwelling
Oh wow, did you just insult me because of the situation I found myself in? Very very mean of you mr goy,
>insecure
coming from someone whos probably a spindly pale fuck, that's hilarious.
>dont you have a little one to be taking care of
2, actually. And it's midnight? they've been in bed for hours, lmfao. You have much to learn about the REAL WORLD, young cuck

>grasping at straws, man.

That's not grasping at straws, you live a shit life and try to come and brag on Sup Forums about it...

>Make em get a job, maybe buy em a car...

You are thinking like a person who is buying into the failed nuclear family, which is almost as as failed as the single moms and dads. (Single parents my hound me but your family will do better as two parents)

Think of the big game of your extended family, your dynasty. Families used to get married early. This was enabled by dowries by the bride or groom. Sometimes you gave them a dowry early. This enabled the man to set up his entrepreneurial workshop or farm, or this enabled the family to buy a home and put children in it.

Do you want your wealth divided up when you die and have to pay death taxes on your lives work before your estate is doled out? Better to teach your kids to look after their dads in exchange for helping them build a large family home. Take inspiration from traditional Japanese and Chinese family homes.

The state wants to break up the family unit through control of spending and encouraging family dissolution.

Take a look at this picture, this is what you see in chinese lore.

This is what a REAL family has. They even train their own warriors(millitia) in the courtyard.

Can't afford it? Yes you can. Your grandfather, not you would be master of the house. Or you would when you are grandfather, your brothers would live with their families in it too, every time your family expanded you would add new sections.

>Oh wow, did you just insult me because of the situation I found myself in? Very very mean of you mr goy,

What's the old adage? What comes around goes around?

>coming from someone whos probably a spindly pale fuck

Lol, yup, "probably". You got me.

>2, actually. And it's midnight? they've been in bed for hours, lmfao. You have much to learn about the REAL WORLD, young cuck

You mean like having bastard children that you forced yourself to raise in a shitty environment? Oh, believe me, I'm taking notes.

everyone who says it's wrong to kick a "child" out at 18 is a young faggot who is still living with his parents. your parents don't want you to keep leeching off them. if you really want this then make the age of being an adult 23.

18 years old is definitely child status. Most people have no fucking idea how the world works until they're 24 and they don't truly understand how to live in it properly until their 30s. By people, I mean men. Most women never have to do anything.

>We need a solid vocational program,
No you need a strong SPIRITUAL growth program with the family unit as the supreme element of the state. A program of radical traditionalism is best!

>responsible adult
>18
typical collegefag, thinking being 18 makes you a responsible adult. I was far from being responsible, or an adult. But you can keep pretending you are! The most responsible adults live with maw n paw, and post on Sup Forums about how smart they are cuz they n college n shieettt.
Whats your point with this post?

Not normal, sure. Not possible? far from the case.

NOPE...
It should be legal te keep you're own.
>Implies lower tax rates.
>Implies family in control...too#

>typical collegefag, thinking being 18 makes you a responsible adult. I was far from being responsible, or an adult

And yet here you are, saying that kids need to learn to live on their own at 18.

>But you can keep pretending you are

I'm not 18. Or 19. Or 20. The fact you think being 22 makes you old is hilarious.

protip: you need EXPERIENCE to become a responsible adult. most people gain that experience in between 18-25. you aren't going to get that experience by still living off your parents, you lazy fucks. christ, you millennials want everyone to spoonfeed your way through life.

>jobs jobs jobs
No! Make your own work, peddle your skills to the needs of the middle and upper class. Take their money an laugh. An entrepreneur is the way to go! It is the path to true freedom.

entrepreneur

> non-college educated illiterate that doesn't understand words
Don't listen to these pseudo intellectuals. All you need is physical strength, can you work in a coal mine? Can you work in a nickle mine? Can you build houses, put in dry wall, landscape? You will make WAY more money than these ((social workers)).

>living with parents, stop hating
Yes, I agree living with parents is GOOD. But only if they're not a cucked baby boomer, a large family dynasty home is best. Make a lot of money then demand your dead beat parents acknowledge you as head of household.

>parents, living with parents
These people, when they think of families think of lifestyles and potential brides, they are being judgemental because they are thinking of how to be eligible mates.

Living with parents is not bad if your parents are good.

But I do think some people here are looking at lifestyle magazines, a family is more than a lifestyle. It is a way of life that runs deeper.

Interesting. I was raised in a small town with very strong family roots. Almost my entire extended family (4/7 aunts, 3/5 uncles, moms parents) live in the same town or very close as I do, so i've always had a very strong family backing. I always planned on staying around my family as I know family is really all you can depend upon in the real world if shit hits the fan. And trust me, my children will be very close to their 6 aunts, grandparents, and their like 40+ cousins and second cousins.

There are a lot of different methods of the family unit, when considering it on a global spectrum.

The idea of having a gigantic house that you just add onto for new additions to the family sounds rad as fuck, living in a huge mansion that you gradually built onto, but with the advent of neighborhoods, the practicality of it is more limited.

>here you are, saying kids need to learn to live on their own at 18
Yeah, they should definitley start to at least LEARN to live on their own. lmfao. Never did i say you NEED to move out or SHOULD move out at 18/19. Im saying if you say it;s impossible to live on your own at 18 you are a loser. Simple as that.

>Also this, moving out the second you turn 18 is strange (if you speak from the course of how humanity has lived for like forever).
Is it any surprise that we morally degenerated in short fashion as families moved apart for economic and cultural reasons?

>Im saying if you say it;s impossible to live on your own at 18 you are a loser.

Of course it's not impossible. It most often ends up working from the bottom rung of society and increases your likelihood to becoming addicted to drugs or alcohol immensely and relying on government programs to support you further entrenching you in that kind of a life style, but no, it's not impossible.

And what I'm saying is that if you're parents are willing to help you

There's a LOT of things you can't do until the age of 21, including gambling, drinking, car rental, and in some states you can't legally get married without parental consent until 21.

The implication that 18 is when you're out of the house is what this thread revolved around.

You can buy a large piece of land in a remote area, sick of the urban jungle?

In Canada I can buy an acre of land, forested with cabin, for $40,000. Larger pieces of land $800,000 (unzoned, build whatever the hell you want, mine copper if the land has some, build a solar farm, build a potato farm). Go full pioneer.

Go full minecraft and just build your own village.

Economics runs deeper than capitalism.

All you need to do is offer goods, or services to the economy and have a way to transport your goods to the market. Sell wood, sell food, sell art, sell martial arts training, sell cultural propaganda, sell whatever you know how. Sell sell sell, liberate yourself from wage slavery, entrepreneur is the way to go. True freedom is found in the entrepreneur and the farmer who owns his own land. THAT is the American dream, NOT the suburban man.

And what I'm saying is that if you're parents are willing to help you, then there's nothing wrong with that*

I know an individual who's in his 40's and had to go back to living with his mother after a divorce. He has a job and his own car, but relies on her for a dwelling. I don't look down on him.

>In Canada I can buy an acre of land, forested with cabin, for $40,000

I'm sure it's like that in other places in the US, and no I don't live in an urban setting. It's more rural, not quite country. I live plenty close to Appalachia though.

>increases your likelihood of becoming addicted
Maybe if you have no upbringing, or are an idiot. Everyone knows what drugs do, and if you're poor and decide to buy drugs, that's your fault. Same if you're rich. That's not even an argument.
>There's a LOT of things you can't do until the age of 21, including gambling, drinking, car rental
All extremely necessary things when living on your own, right? RIGHT?! wrong :(