HAPPENING:FRENCH POLLS ARE FAKED

MACRON EMAIL DUMP WAS STAGED

THEY KNOW THE POLLS ARE FAKED

THIS LAST MINUTE EFFORT WAS CO-OPTED AS A COVER TO NULLIFY THE RESULT

LE PEN WILL WIN BY 7 POINT MARGIN

MACRON AND ALL MEDIA WILL IMMEDIATELY CRY FOUL AND THE RESULTS WILL BE SUSPENDED

PROOF: OVERTIME FOR THE RIOT FORCES IS IN PLACE - AS YOU'D EXPECT, BUT WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED AND BY WHO IS INTERESTING

THEY ARE EXPECTING THE RIGHT TO RIOT AS THEY DENY LE PEN HER RIGHTFUL VICTORY

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/387317-pedophile-ring-arrested-playpen/
youtube.com/watch?v=o3ZZzQcCWhc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Proofschicken.jpg

big if true

CAPTIONS IS THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

You can always depend on Greece.

pay denbts

them proofs tho?

interesting theory

decent quality tinfoil. but honestly have ppl been looking at kikebook? it's full of normies turning on macron

Le Pen will win, Muslims will kill her, backlash results in France going full deus vult.

I'd appreciate the pastebin links if they're still up.

Also, is there any synopsis of the more incriminating E-mails or any kind of... quick rundown?

If the (((system))) is so corrupt/powerful, why wouldn't it rig the vote count as well?

Why the fuck do both her and faith goldy do this weird motion with their mouths? It makes me loathe both of them.

checked
checks out

None of this will happen and Macron will win.

France will remain a member of the EU while resentment grows within the nation and Islamic terrorist attacks continue.

This is the life the French chose, choose, and will choose again.

Screen cap this post.

Palsy.

>1 post by this ID

Ever think they're anticipating the right to riot because they expect Le Pen to lose because of the polls?
Why is that so hard to believe?

Why would they go through all of this trouble instead of just rigging the result?

You wish faggot

Captions?

I couldn't figure why she talked so weird ...who moves their mouth like that to talk
Looks painful

It's deja vu all over again.
The whole thing seems pretty scripted to me, desu.

I can't help but imagine you shouting this out full reee-mode whilst doing cart wheels naked down some rural, Greek road in the mountains.

>Right wing riot.
>Riot police.
Hehe.

I still say regardless of this, macron was behind his own leak.

Literally no one has ever admitted a leak was real so quickly. Not even the celebs whose faces were visible in the fappening.

OPERATION
R
O
N
C
E
S

No need, the proofs are the same people who perdicted
"LAND SLIDE HILLARY VICTORY"

>suspending an election after the ballots are counted because the candidate you didn't like won

Tell me how this won't fuck up everything for (((them))) for decades to come.

So macron leaked his own stuff?

Totally wrong ... nevermind ...

Not really but that's what's going to happen.

>rt.com/news/387317-pedophile-ring-arrested-playpen/
I was thinking the same. It's fucking odd.

BREAKING

SECOND PAGE OF MACRONLEAKS MYSTERIOUS KOREAN DOCUMENT FOUND
BREAKING

SECOND PAGE OF MACRONLEAKS MYSTERIOUS KOREAN DOCUMENT FOUND

for sure !
u cant imagine how scary stupid are my fellows !

Because they are faking that accent. they talk completely different irl

sounds like something trump would do

French would see macron fuck a 3yrs old child then they would still vote for him ...

They have paper ballots, it's much harder to rig.

that's nice and all, but I doubt the Franks are as easily spooked by spirit cooking/pizza gate shit as the burgers were.

I just wanna watch France burn honestly

>Le pen
>Le
>>/reddit/

Welcome to eu.

Evidence?

yeah me too !!!

for you

Best thing that could happen 2bH

her name is too heavy ... she can't win.. she will get 35%.. 40% max..

This is more than that. It's a literal plan to bring down Kim Jong Un and install a gook Macron Crony with royal ancestry as the new king of Balhae

>THIS LAST MINUTE EFFORT WAS CO-OPTED AS A COVER TO NULLIFY THE RESULT

When has that ever happened in any election? It's as bad as calling for a re-election after the fact.

One post fag as well.

77% chance of winning.

oh...shit....that....sucks......
...really..makes...you..think..huh

Plus Faith's way of saying 'o', like in 'gold', but every fucking 'o'.

Le Pen will win. History repeats itself, History is already written.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just lol

let's start a petition for Gook Mook to be King of Balhae.

usually if i make a thread here and the thread takes off i will not post again in the thread. i think of it as the Sup Forums version of a 'mic drop'.

Has Lauren become a meme already?

Truth

I can understand that if it's a legit HAPPENING. At least a second post or follow ups could be with sources.

Anyone have the pastebin links? I know Wikileaks is going through it

You know its tru because she used cap lock in all seriousness I hope Le Pen wins.

LE PEN WON'T WIN

EUROPE IS KEKED

good deduction. I reach the same conclusion.

This lines up with WLs stated doubts. It does feel odd. Nationalism has allies in the shadows.

Shit nigga that was going to be my conspiracy theory but I'm a low-time preference nigger and never got around fleshing it out into a good post.

Basically:
The private polling for Macron's team (not released to the public) revealed little voter motivation in his favor putting them a lot closer to 50/50.
They came up with this fake Russian campaign to de-legitimize the results in case they lost.
That would increase pressure on Le Pen to take a harsher stance on Putin and/or policies that could be argued to be on Putin's favor (kinda like what happened to Trump, it wouldn't stop her but it could slow her down).
Meanwhile they could use it as propaganda to increase social pressure by the public on the other parties to become more obstructionist than what they would otherwise be.

>Austria
>Netherlands
this whole 'the polls are always wrong' meme needs to die.

Yes it is obvious.

There were two leaks remember: first the bank documents which he aggressively denied then this email dump (with nothing important in it) which he immediately starts to publicize and confirm.

>implying Austria didn't just rig it on the third fucking try
>implying Geert won't rule the world

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=o3ZZzQcCWhc

Greece is still a country ?

>Plus Faith's way of saying 'o', like in 'gold', but every fucking 'o'.

You don't say shit about Faith! You're on thin ice, Amerifat, I swear!

EU has been doing Election Sabotage(Austria & Netherlands for instance), since the EU Army isn't ready yet.

>The private polling for Macron's team (not released to the public) revealed little voter motivation in his favor putting them a lot closer to 50/50.
This is the problem. Macron like Hillary has no platform, no policies, and everything he will do is against the majority of voters.

Their only play is to delegitimize his opponent.

So they call her Nazi, and Russian, etc, and the polls are a big part of that, same as US.

They use polls to project social approbation and make people feel that it is bad to support the person for irrational reasons.

The problem is that this failed very badly in US.

The people are so overboard now that when the media attacks someone they view it as a good thing not bad.

I have no idea if this is the case in France but it seems they are worried.

>1 post by this id
>no proofs

>another happening
>no citations
>happening threads not being banned and deleted

Lepen will never win.

I'd rather have Macron; at least he recognizes French atrocities during the colonial period.

it's just a dude posting his theory you fucking retards

bump

>posting his theory
So he shouldn't say happening, "proofs: overtime for the riot forces", and the fucking all caps

They are not always wrong, but they can never be trusted.

kek grant these ds a blessing

fake news, another israelianon already redpilled me on the fact le pen won bigly among french israelis

Maybe we need to work with the extreme left who caused the massive riots. Don't judge but watched a video from vice about how worst riots ever again capitalism blah blah they won't vote at all, but maybe when they see the emails and how corrupt macron is they will either abstain from changing there votes to macron or vote for Le pen even

Hillary still rigged the popular vote enough, see Broward county. Macron can do the same and win since it's popular vote system, right?

He's a dumb phoneposter

They will hang on the day of the rope

>Macron beats Le Pen in the first round when he has to go up against multiple opponents at once
>Idiots think she stands a chance when it is 1 on 1.

> call out french atrocities
>Israel
Kek

not possible to rig a vote that much.

if enough people vote le pen then there is no hope in rigging it without someone knowing.

de-centralized systems are good because of that.

ALL CAPS BOOMER STYLE

this is the hope

they're already pissed @ the establishment

The left will do what they always do, serve the corporate elite.

>they were all voting against Le Pen and for Macron
Canadian logic. I hope Trudeau puts you in a camp when his Castro genes kick in, faggot.

RIP leaf