Why is America so GERMAN'D?

Why is America so GERMAN'D?
Even Trump is a kraut

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Lo0EeWoXis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anglos couldn't resist the BGD

Weißt du was ich sage

In the 19th century Germany had too many Germans so a bunch of them went to America. Not just the USA but all over America, Venezuela has a shitload of people with really German names despite being 99% brown.

All the weird offshoots of Christianity got kicked out of Europe and they came here, then all the poor people from Southern Germany followed.

This has been disproved, saged

Shouldn't Florida be covered with Spain?

A lot of Bismarck's policies alienated rural Germans. They left and went to America where they eventually became based, rural folk who vote Republican like the good americans they are.

For those of you who like Trump and relish the greatest day in history that is Nov. 8, always remember the Germans of the Midwest who saved america from the clutches of Clinton.

Hey guys what's the rarest flag on Sup Forums

USA

You must be a leaf using a proxy. No way a fellow burger would be that shitty at shitposting

most of those areas have really low population, and early on german immigrants moved into big cities like chicago to have such a large portion of the population after a while

>Scots-Irish
>Irish

I think a lot of people think they're German. They'll have a last name like "Johnson", but they had a great grandpa who came over from Germany, so now they're German. It's whatever dilutes the English.

I thought we were all jew'd

You must be a newfag from reddit. No oldfag would ask what the rarest flag is in a thread that has nothing to do with that.

Lurk moor nigger.

Portoia

>It's whatever dilutes the English

Literally this. But why?

If there are any pure-blooded English-Americans left, they should be considered national treasures at this point.

They see English as boring and German as way cool. I don't get it. Mexicans do this too. A lot of them say they're Spanish, but are clearly very indigenous looking.

Building a nation meant there was a lot of arbeit to be done.

*Mexican Americans

Inb4 screeching native

4th Reich confirmed

>tfw southwestern german-irish

The irish are why the south sucks ass

Dutch~ check
English~ check
Irish/French/Spanish~ check check check.
>German.
Huh^
>Moving in and cucking over...silent invasion.
>No empire necessary.

KRAUT'D

>They see English as boring

This bothers me to no end. The fucking founders of our country were mostly English. Franklin, Jefferson, Madison, etc were some of the greatest men to ever live.

We really need to bring back Anglo-American pride.

They're Ulster Scots, not Irish. And they're really not so bad.

>pure-blooded English-Americans
WEW you have no idea how much this phrase would have made people laugh in the 19th century.
American culture is extremely Germanic, worship of badges and flags, civility without warmth. The Silvershirts of America were no isolated glitch.
The accent is mostly Irish though, but that's all in the past now as centuries of living with a large percentage of the population being African has made you all Jamals.
Now sing us a song, boy.

Every thread there's some retarded mongrel who says "hurr durr German looks cool xDDD"

You fucking moron Iowa and Nebraska total is like 5,000,000 people compared to NYC's what, 6,000,000?

Geographically Germans took the land but culturally and in the urban areas it's Anglo. Fuck this god damn retard.

Aren't the leaves also German'd big time?

My last name is Felgemacher.

That is why so much autism in this country

You have to go back

Germans are the fucking Master Race
youtube.com/watch?v=7Lo0EeWoXis

>tfw olivenigger
Lot of Amish in the area. They make pretty good food. The women look a little funny though. They still teach their kids German.

we have a lot of germans too, they are mostly cucks and leftists, a shame

Im not even the guy you responded to, but go fuck yourself you weeaboo queer

>They'll have a last name like "Johnson"

No you're wrong. Most immigrants who came here and in the US back then didn't have a family name or were ready to change it to adapt and avoid discrimination.

The US really is strongly mongrelised. And so is Canada. Occasionally you can catch a typical British face but the rest you wouldn't be able to fit in any particular European country with no identifiable phenotype patterns.

Who else /LittleFrance/?

I think your last name is an old word for "Wheelwright" in case you're interested

>catch a typical British face
Gross.

>they didn't have a family name

wut

You're not a kike.

>Occasionally you can catch a typical British face

This is not without reason. Only a subset of English emigrated to the New World, and these just so happened to be from the most Anglo-Saxon parts of England.

That's why you never see "chavs" in the US, or that odd swarthy British phenotype (think Rowan Atkinson) that is perhaps thinking of.

>Mexicans do this too. A lot of them say they're Spanish, but are clearly very indigenous looking.

fuck you we don't. Maybe CHICANOS do

Patronyms instead of surnames.

Please see my follow up comment

>*Mexican Americans
>Inb4 screeching native

You had one job and ya blew it

I'm going to guess it was tied in with Germany's fucked religious relations at the time combined with America's number 1 asset, a fuckload of land, being leased to immigrants by the government at extremely low cost in order to refill its coffers after the revolution.

That's how we got our Scandinavians anyway.

Könntest du verhaftet sein wenn du das sagst? Ist die Redefreiheit da noch am Leben?

No wonder the southeast is so fucked, population is almost entirely niggers and potato niggers.

Why is Utah so English?

Germany was totally fucked during a period of time where america needed to fill up its vast landmass with humans who wanted to farm and make shit...and germans who didnt want to deal with the bismark and hitler didnt have any other decent option.

It was literally come here get free land and farm it...or maybe this war will go in our favor...type of deal.

>Könntest du verhaftet sein wenn du das sagst?
verhaftet werden
FTFY

So schlimm wie hier behauptet ist es nicht. Es gibt massenhaft rechtsradikale Gruppen auf kikebook die den Holocaust leugnen.
Theoretisch strafbar aber oft passiert nichts oder wenig. Ich glaube in England ist es schlimmer.

And the answer is no. In fact Germany turned out to be quite antisemitic when there was an incident when sandnigger children attacked a jew in a school and people were just shrugging. I personally don't mind jews. They've got their own country now. Good for them.

Amerika is German clay.

Hell, my grandmother, who grew up in a German town in Wisconsin, didn't learn English until she was ten. She always had a German accent.

I miss meine Oma :(

>Long Island and Eastern New York
>Irish
Im surrounded by whites at least. The Irish are white right?

>Why is America so GERMAN'D?

Before WWI Germans were a major, respected group n the USA.

NYC was the 3rd largest German-speaking city in the world, behind Berlin and Vienna.

During WW1 public opinion turned against them and they never recovered.

WW2 made things even worse.

Today, there invisible in American culture.

I'm half German half italian

>those Italian flags hiding among the paddies

Mama mia, it's annudah spicy meatball!

Always respect your Großeltern und Herkunft.

She's in a better place now.

> implying Minnesota isn't 100% Norwegian
Bitch come on

BASED

same I wish my granddad taught me German before he passed :(

>West Virginia
>India

How? I didn't think there were any IT companies in WV

Anglos are German though
>American education
>American banter

>Occasionally you can catch a typical British face but the rest you wouldn't be able to fit in any particular European country with no identifiable phenotype patterns.

Englishman in the US here. Think I can see that pretty regularly :) Two of my three kids are very obviously British, too. The third one is clearly much more German (my wife's muh heritage)

>sure showed that pikey

>implying Moseley wasn't a Norman descendant

All anglos have black eyes and hair like Asians

Norman? The damn cheek.

Mormons. The Mormons are mostly english

If we just cut off the bottom half of the country, we'll nearly have ethnic homogeneity. I'm in.

This is literally the opposite of what happened, Bismarck created the welfare state to stop Germans from emigrating to America

we britbongs now

Welsh blood in Utah is still a point of pride. Almost as much there as English.

Could the northern half of America, Germany, the northern half of Switzerland, and Austria combine into a single Greater Germany?

Kannscht du Micke finge?

No, Euro-Germans are a degenerated people, the true spirit of Germany lives in America

11/10 fashion

>guy on the right has a dick and balls emblem on his chest

warning the enemy hes got the bwc

This Greater Germany could apply the Nuremburg Laws, and deport all non-whites and Jews. The rich natural resources of half of America would be paired with the export-oriented industrialized economy of Germany. It would be the wealthiest large state per capita in the world.

>minnesota
>not rightfully swedish clay

I think you'll need to talk to the hordes of Norwegian bachelor farmers about that.

>Norwegian

hwut?

There's always been more Norwegians than Swedes in rural areas of the US. The Swedes that came here usually went to industrial centers like Pittsburgh, Erie, Chicago, Scranton, etc.

The history of Nye Sverige and its population after the Dutch and later English takeovers is pretty interesting though

Early part of American colonization
>Anglo-Saxon immigration
Second part of American colonization - cheap labor needed and a land rush to the West
>German-Irish

>be me
>grow up in Kansas
>Lutheran churches. Lutheran churches everywhere
>carrots in the jello at church banquets
>Protestant work ethic "If we work hard, we'll get into heaven"
>my dessert when
Want something that'll really bake your noodle? Look up "mexican polka music"

There is Charleston, but yeah, just your friendly anti white government doing its part to destroy even the most white state in the Union.

>Swedish cabin
>built circa 1640
>niggers living in at the turn of the last century

lol

Bullshit. Anglos are celt, viking and norman, german rape babies. 1/3 german at best

And yet Churchill still got you to launch D-Day before the invasion of the Japanese home islands, even though by that point England was in no danger of invasion. Really makes you think.

>urban areas it's Anglo

No, I recall the census said German ancestry is also the largest.

Unless you combine English, Scottish, Scots-Irish, Welsh, Irish, and "American" into a single census category, for example "British". I don't know if that would be the largest, German may still be more.