>Literally shaking right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/youwillnotreplaceus-flyers-rustle-jimmies-nationwide/
dailystormer.com/splc-is-suing-anglin-donate-now-to-hold-back-the-night/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

>no dailystormer posters

Those are always funnier desu

Weaponised autism. Really shows how sad most of you people are. This isnt even funny, or clever. Its just stereotypical bullshit.

Shit propaganda.

Aims at non-whites.

The problem are self-destructing whites.

Any propagande should target them or, more exactly, those who could be infected by their disease.

People who post anything remotely similar to this here are either joking or false flagging retards from somewhere else.

nOBOdy TyPES lyKE DIS!!!!1

How is it racist though? It isn't degrading any race at all. If this was reversed and it was nigger posters it would be applauded.

'racist' to preserve your own culture. LOL these people are so brainwashed man I hope they all get the bullet. Fucking normies are unable to think for themselves it's beyond frustrating.

>It shook him literally

This honestly. These people are so bad for society. Literally just phone-staring drones who follow whatever the mediocre virtue signalling "moral authority' of the day is saying. Not even useful idiots, just idiots.

>how is it racist though

>therightstuff.biz

google what the hell TRS is nigga

Moron.

How is the POSTER racist. If you weren't such a stupid fuck you would know the normies aren't upset at the fucking URL's posted, its the content of the poster (image).

I'm just going to hide the rest of your posts from here on out because its clear you are either a retard or a shill. Either way go eat a bullet. Bye forever.

dailystormer.com/youwillnotreplaceus-flyers-rustle-jimmies-nationwide/

Great article about it.

And btw, if you haven't helped Anglin fight the SPLC in court, then you are not a real man.

sam?

>help Anglin
This. He has a wesearchr up and needs some $$$ to fight that BS brought by tanya (((GERSH))).

if Le Pen wins, I will

nope. ironically i am watching the KSTV series on youtube right now.

hope that guy is doing well.

wE usED 2 in 1995 WEN the worlD wId3 w3b wAz nevv

dailystormer.com/splc-is-suing-anglin-donate-now-to-hold-back-the-night/

Here's a link to the story about the SPLC vs. Anglin. Please just send 5 measly shekels you fucking kikes.

>counselling is being made available to students who saw those posters

Is that the only poster being posted? Or is the one in OP's image also being posted? The news story only shows that retarded nigspeak poster.

Let's hope they can counter sue for some nice shekels to help push the movement.

Nice.

I would love it if SPLC had to shut it's doors. Or just be handed over to Anglin

Listen to this nip.

His jap attributed high iq let's him see the beyond the veil.

If we could uncuck every white, we wouldn't have to try to fight the niggers and mongrels.

A united white people would steamroll the nigs and kikes out of their country.

That wouldn't be likely, they have too much money for that. But nothing pains a jew more than lost shekels, so that's something.

>reading the link
>they made around blacks never relax posters after some nigger stabbed people
Too good.

he's not a nip you retard, they're all on 2ch, he's a white monkey weaboo.

What does "You Will not Replace Us" even mean? Meant to assert that whites are the responsible productive, taxpaying citizens and that minorities will cut their own throats with less whites?