Whats the most nig infested hell hole you ever set foot in? Also why were you there and what happened?

Whats the most nig infested hell hole you ever set foot in? Also why were you there and what happened?

bump

Oakland, CA. We crawled down there from Berkeley to go to an "ethnic" swap meet. It was like visiting a safari park, and we made sure to be back in Berkeley before sundown.

It was still 10x better than Tijuana, or Mexico City.

Milwaukee and cleveland.

I was in Baltimore when the riots happened.

Chicago

Marseille northern neighborhood

Downtown Baltimore, MD is a fucking urban jungle with a weave salon on every corner. I was at John Hopkins bco 2rd degree burns

First time I've heard someone say Milwaukee, I'm guessing you've never seen Chicago, Baltimore, or Philly yet, you're gonna love them.

Milwaukee has segregation on its side, as we don't have to live by niggers unless we choose to, and most choose against it.

Skid Row, Downtown Los Angeles.

favelas in brazil, looking for a friend, nothing happened because anything can start a war there

where is your pic from, OP

to answer question, i think miami or baltimore.
the part of miami i saw looked third world.

Camden NJ I believe

>Whats the most nig infested hell hole you ever set foot in?
A refugee camp a few blocks away.

>Also why were you there
I live here
>what happened?
Kikes happened.
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Detroit. Was passing through to get to relatives further north. Surprisingly though, there are Europeanized blacks outside of the Detroit area in Michigan.

Memphis
Graceland
We stopped on the way home (Knoxville) from Kansas, took the long way because we'd driven the northern route several times and my parents wanted to see Graceland.

Humboldt park, Chicago.

GF at the time was teaching headstart (some program for people that think Nig-nogs can learn). Went to a YMCA and listened to a black power/fuck whitey presentation followed by singing.

Awkward as fuck.

St Louis

Haha. Really? This is the swap by the coliseum? There's shitty parts of Berkeley too.

Probably Venice... Almost got robbed there

Baltimore, for work, literal hellhole in some parts

Illford, London.

Have a walk through at night and see how long it takes for a nigger to stab you.

Homestead FL. Literal pickup truck beds full of darkies as if it were 90s Somalia.

Utica, NY Noyes street- nigger central
Of all places, there's a Polish shop there my husband loves.
Pretty quiet, very few nogs, but that was during the day and we were only there for a few minutes....

where is homestead near in FL?

Akron, Ohio

Altgeld Gardens, one of the worst projects in chicago. Had to go there for building inspections and environmental remediation.

did you get fucked with?

NOLA or Paris

One time on the way to the beach Google maps sent me through a suburb of Norfolk, no cars, just blacks on bicycles.

Once I had drive my dad to Midway Airport in Chicago. Cheap bastard. When I got off the interstate a black woman flagged me down and tried to reach into the car for something, I sped off.

Memphis

chiraq is pretty bad if you go to the wrong places....

Luckily no, we were doing lead work, and even nogs know about that shit, so we were fine. The people "in charge" basically told us that they had our back and to let them know if anyone messed with us. Also told us it was best if we were out of there by 3.

>Chicago

I went in 2010 for my brothers graduation from the navy in the winter. The underground parking lots were like entire underground cities for the homeless.

Some gas station just outside of Atlanta, we had to stop and get gas on our way to Tampa and I walked over to a sidewalk to smoke a cigarette because rental car. I walked down the road a little to stretch my legs and I noticed some black guy laying behind one of those yellow signs that has those interchangeable plastic letters on it. I tried to ignore him and went to walk the other way when he decided to wake up and start shit with me. He tried to fight me for "slinging on his corner". It was fucking weird and I had to persuade him to fuck off but eventually he went back over to his sign and laid back down. Georgia sucks.

Another time mugged by a group of black teens with a gun in Richmond, VA . my alternator went out on the way home and i pulled over at a 7-11 to call my friend and that's when it happened.

Overtown, FL near Miami

tourists would get lost and pull into Overtown to ask directions
Rental car companies had to remove their stickers off the cars and give out maps after over 700 tourists got hurt

Favelas in Vitoria, Brazil.
Jungle rhythms and pistols.

Why is Utica such a shithole? Worse than Binghamton even.

I wonder if they have an armored google car that does the ghettos

Meadowhall Sheffield. There were like 10 nigs. I was there to shop but I'm not going back to that shithole. The only thing that happened was my contempt grew.

My house

Philly here. It's very similar, and the Latinos are sort of a buffer in some spots of the city. They are mostly fine to live around in my years here, for sure a level up from the worst black areas. Philly is bad but I know that there are much worse places; across the river in Camden immediately comes to mind. Trenton is also a total dump.

London. I seriously thought I was in Africa with beautiful buildings.

The real question is:
Why were you slangin' on dat niggas coenah.

Uh, maybe NOLA. Don't go one street over from Bourbon. In fact, don't even go to Bourbon street. Bunch of degenerates.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2206097/Mysterious-man-points-GUN-Google-Street-View-vehicle-address-toddler-DEAD-June.html

Ran out of gas in Gary Indiana one time. Middle of the night.

Nothing happened to me, I saw some guys eyeballing me so I made it obvious that I was aware of them but avoided staring right at them.

They key I think is to look aware enough that you'd increase their risk/benefit ratio, but avoid staring/eye contact with the locals as a direct challenge which they would have to answer to to maintain status in their group.

Just gotta put yourself in their shoes, we're not so different you know. Just a hair more impulse control thanks to 40,000 harsh winters (selection events) in Europe.

Brooklyn NY. 24/7 fried chicken stores every block. Used to get my dope there. Never robbed because I'm big.

I live on Long Island, so probably Hempstead or Roosevelt.

>Illford
Been there many times, lived in the east end 7 years.
Haven't been stabbed yet f a m

Indy here.

I'm sorry.

I went to law school and work in Newark, NJ.

Nigeria
South Africa
Paris

>Nigeria
was there for work, 5 guys came up to the complex one night and from the bar you can see the main gate, they started arguing with the security and then one of the security guards shot one guy in the chest with a shotgun, and the shot mustve wounded another one, but the other 3 guy ran off while another security guard shot flares in their direction. about 10 minutes later a swat team was there and they started pushing niggers away from the complex. was kinda scary, but you knew you were safe.

>South Africa
went there for a holiday, it was a boys trip 2 niggers tried to rob one of the boys with a knife, little did they know that the rest of the boys were behind them, so we beat the shit out of them then about 50 niggers appeared so we ran back to the complex and they fucked off.

>Paris
had 23 hours to kill between flights
decided to go to city and see a few sights, niggers everywhere, start talking to 4 cops for directions and stuff, some muslim tries to sell me something while trying to rob me while the the cops are like 2 meters away. catch him trying to reach for my wallet. coon swing the cunt, and say ''dont even think about it cunt''. cops immediately come over, they don't run after the guy instead they drive me to the airport, and thank me for hitting him and tell me some of the fucked up shit they need to deal with

Miami Gardens, Florida

Why?

I live here.

Tell me more about the favelas plz, I am curious about what my country will be like in 100 years.

> Baltimore
Luckily I live in a white neighborhood, but I don't take a step out of it..

High point North Carolina, which is like the Detroit of the state because the furniture industry was outsourced but most of the big showrooms and warehouses are still around.

Had a side job fixing furniture that got damaged from shipping and one warehouse we went to alot was near downtown in the middle of a getto.

Across the street was a extended stay and it did not matter how early you got there in the day, there were always crack whores turning tricks in the parking lot. This place was a notorious part of town and even got featured on a episode of cops. Police were always showing up to arrest people and we saw swat teams there at least twice. This place was a hell hole, anyone who's ever been to the area knows what I'm talking about, the whole city was fucked.

Fittja.

Mostly sand niggers but still.

Whats it like?

>that T-shirt
Maggots in the hood mother fuckers

Ah yes. The image is a classic on here.

I work in Detroit, risk management on the street is an art as much as a science

I figured out where "Yung Dro" lives.

I knew I'd see Gary, IN on this list.

I live away from the projects it's kinda quiet.

2 of my neighbors voted for Trump.

>where
Nig hell hole? Long beach circa 1998.
>why? What happened?
I was there because reasons and nigs were nervous because as a white hispanic, I am the greatest threat to their existence.

Li here too.

Used to play in a band in hempstead. My god, it is a Shit hole.

I got one for you

Wilmington, DE

south of miami, may as well be a third world country.

>an episode of Cops

Sheeiit, nigger, that T.V. program started in South Florida for a reason
Your northern blacks are panty wastes compared to the Jamaicans, Haitians and crazy ass blacks down south

>favelas in brazil, looking for a friend
You misspelt ladyboy.

Parts of Knoxville TN when I was younger

When I visited San Francisco, dad accidentally booked a hotel in a bad part of town and we were scared shitless, pretty sure there was either heavy drug dealing or downright murder in the room above us and we made the mistake of calling the cops. They tried breaking into our room the next day, we went to San Diego the next day.

you sound like me. it's refreshing. but aren't we separated by 40,000 from asians and 100,000 from blacks?

Kensington Philidelphia. On drugs inc and louis theroux

This is every small town in Mississippi.

Lolwut? There are hardly any niggers in Ilford. It's mostly Pakis and Pajeets.

Once visited Boston for a few weeks then got the coach to New York for a few days. At one point on the coach we passed through either Brooklyn or the Bronx, I'm not sure, but either way I swear, my fair Irish never did see a sea of Niggers quite like thee.
Never did I see a city block swarming with 100% black people. Really makes me wonder how you folk deal with that.

15 years ago, I went through west St Louis on MLK. It was on a Sunday morning, around 10:30. Every nig was staring at us like we had just killed their mother. It has never bothered me to be in Nigville, but this time was a litt;le unnerving.

I wanted to move to FL, I live in a all white comfy part of NJ pretty wealthy, shit gun laws though. But everyone of these threads always paint fl in a bad light. Even when I look at decent places in FL on neighborhood scout its always a lot of shit.

gipsy part of my town desu

Haiti. I went there as a Navy man on a hospital ship in 2009. Spent 7 days viewing the absolute shittiest conditions a modern human could function in.

>Pakis and Pajeets
Aren't those sandniggers?

I live near sacramento and the most infested is north highlands. So many porch monkeys, so you have to look straight. Or they come up to your car at a stop light.

Been to the inner city in Baltimore quite a bit. Also Potomac. IDK, because I was young and liked living dangerously.

Is that Camden?

A MEXICAN AFRAID OF CRIME AND CALLING THE POLICE?

WTF?

Augusta,GA

Lived there for a spell

Birmingham, Alabama. I grew up there.

Did you get "honkey lips" spray painted on the side of tour car?

London

If by nig-infested hell hole you refer to Africans in specific, then nowhere, since I don't live in Ontario. The most niggers I've seen in one place is on campus, and they don't suffer from the poor nigger type of issues, since they're rich enough to be there.

Check out the panhandle area. Not quite Pensacola, but closer to Alabama. We own a place in Perdito Key that's very nice. You can also go into Bama and it's very nice. Orange beach area.

I'm from Westfield, btw.

100% black people. Thats how we deal with it. We fucking abandon it. Then they come to the suburbs. Shit out a dozen little gangster shits. And we abandon the suburbs and go rural. The niggers cant get you out there. They cant afford the gas. And its impossible for them to fit in because the rural towns are filled with all the people they ran out of town.

Anywhere in the panhandle is pretty cool. It's rural and cheap, plus it's never longer than 1 hour to the beach. We have amazing fishing as well, form springs to rivers and lakes, as well as the gulf itself.

Every city and town in the south has a getto, even Sarasota Florida has a fucked up getto.

Redfern, Sydney

We were afraid of the black people committing the crimes.

I had to get gas in Gary Indiana and holy fuck that was some shit

The blacks down south will do bath salts and eat your face