Future of Reproduction?

So with Japan leading the way in robotics and America leading the way in artificial womb technology how long until women are obsolete?

youtu.be/dt7twXzNEsQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fkVvNMuJsA
youtube.com/watch?v=yp4akdTQPV4
youtube.com/watch?v=zTQ3lZPOJ7Y
twitter.com/LegendaryMickii/status/861034341337628673
twitter.com/AnonBabble

End of the World 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=-fkVvNMuJsA

>scifi has artifical wombs in huge glass tubes with a bunch of tubes and cool ass lighting
>tfw reality is just a lamb fetus in a glorified ziplock bag

You some kind of nigger or woman ?
Function over form, subhuman.

We need those eggs from somewhere, user

So no

>tfw artificial wombs will btfo biocunts in your lifetime
>tfw sexbots will destroy the value of biocunts
>tfw anime girl harems for everyone

You can make egg cells from stem cell, and stem cells from skin cell ( or any other really ).
Why are you fags so late to this game.

Then fuck just make white babies and out breed the shitskins

Didn't the nazi's experiment with this? If they're in the arctic (or beyond it) who is to say there isn't already a cloned civilization.

It is actually both amazing, and frightening where we're at in our evolution. Genetically grow life in a artificial environment.

>tfw I'll be able to be a tranny faggot degenerate and still have my own children without adopting if this shit keeps progressing
Thanks science!

I'm pretty close to making a ____ robot maid, She would be able to cook basic foods and clean for me. But if I do get a kid who was made in a machine or even a surrogate, then it would be kind of hard for him/her to not have a real mom.

Women are already obsolete. Boipuccy is where it's at.

>artificial reproduction and sex robots will be possible withing my lifetime

2B waifu when

What the fuck does this "genetically" even mean in this sentence ?
You saying that like there's non-genetic life you wanker.

Around 2040-50 for a relatively perfect model, sooner if you add flaws like jerky movement, shifty personality, uncanny valley...

>artificial womb inside perfect sexbot waifu
>gas the cunts sex war now
Greatest timeline

Who will your robo waifu be?

Okay, here's how it'll happen.
>artificial wombs and developing artificial intelligence make waifubots possible
>waifubots become more advanced and more accessible to the public
>after years of this happening, men will see no use for women because waifubots do the same exact thing without all the bullshit that comes with women
>suicide rates in women skyrocket, those who don't become feminist cuntbags
>congress eventually becomes filled with feminist sympathizers because of the jews
>they get waifubots banned
>anyone who owns a waifubot gets theirs confiscated and is forced to watch them deactivated and dismantled
>almost everyone who owned a waifubot instantly offs themselves
>those who don't become extremely bitter and antisocial, almost to the point of hate crimes against women
>men would rather go through their lives alone then pair with a vile woman
>women still can't get the dick they wanted so badly
>babies stop being born
>entire human race is fucked

Wait, the fact you can't see her eyes would do wonders to lessen or even remove the uncanny valley, especially since she canonically don't really express emotions.
Mmmh, 2030 m8, could be sooner but the fandom/market isn't big enough for current and near-future production methods.

Aids is gone. Wombs are here. Editing all bad shit is here. Get your feet up boys and start making harem and concubine of both genders or just males and never forget your Bibles

Wanted to make is sound less divine you full fucking cunt.

>the usa is the human SPECIES
There's no human race, only a human species and subspecies like people or niggers like you.
Anyway, just move to another country you retarded kike.

Assuming life is divine, supernatural or any other woo-woo shit in the first place marks you for requiring purging you superstitious subhuman filth.

>you were born in time to raise a family with your pure sexbot waifu

holy fucking shit you guys

Anything with AI will seek to preserve self if it has self awareness.

>fat femenists try to dismantle waifus
>war is waged by AI to protect itself
>First Pussy War happens
>fat femenists in the streets fighting physically superior robo waifus
>feminism is exterminated

Truly the best timeline

It's going to take a while before robots make acceptable "partners" for people. AI will keep on progressing but when it comes to personal intimate relationships and raising children I wouldn't want a robot doing it. Not until they get so advanced that humans altogether are pretty much obsolete anyway.

Soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=yp4akdTQPV4

>Frog
>calling anyone sub human
Okay Pe'pe'

>intimate relationships will be a problem
>raising kids will be a problem

Name any modern woman who can do these things? I feel like a cum rag would be better at raising kids than a modern woman

Self-awareness isn't required for that, any type of goal given to an AI would automatically result in a self-preservation instrumental goal too, assuming killing itself wouldn't end up fulfilling the primary goal.

Well, assuming you don't make the primary goal of the AI "self-survival", but then you're a complete retard because holy shit will that backfire in the "creating skynet" department.

Go fuck a negress Jesus.
Yeah, it's not like you'd want to replicate the behaviour of a human, just that of a woman.
Well, not accurately, the gynoids won't need all lack of loyalty and others hypergamic shit :^^)

Will it be like pic related?

Can i make one of these at home and grow my own clones/humans/animals/ what have you?

The exterior is trivial m8
What matters is what goes on inside, as in all the actuators afor fine motour movement and the heating for the skin and shit maybe liquid for sweat and coordinating all that shit with some solid software.
The exterior of a gynoid will be completely customisable, and isn't really worth talking about ( except about making convincing artificial skin. I suggest NOT using skin for the next decade, this shit is a retarded pitfall right now ).

What if there was a cure for being a trans degenerate? Or a way to prevent a child from developing into a trans degenerate?

Sent this to blacked.com

>in canada
kek no
In fact it'll probably be the first country to ban it.
Maybe there'll be loophole, like you buy the service outside the country, then your DNA, have access to a camera of the feotus growing etc, then have the grown baby sent to you via airmail ( there'll be airhole don't worry estimed customer ).
I don't really know about the nightmare of making sure it's legally your child, probably need another loophole n shiet.
i.e. just emigration out of this shithole.

Sure there's a cure, lead bullet.

Robowaifus are meaningless without strong AI
Prove me wrong

guh that seems like too much effort.

I mean, if I didn't want to be the woman in an otherwise non-degenerate romantic relationship then I guess that would be acceptable as well.

>Have unprotected Sex with Woman
>0$ + 100$ for Nice Hotel

>Artificial Womb
>Thousands in Taxpayer money per Child

women are obsolete in a few decades

Your bio cunt needs a stink cartridge change

Strong AI isn't needed for reproducing the female mind tho

Precisely. This technology must be championed by the undesirables; else it will be forbidden and declared immoral as women smell than a guy can have a son without having to give her all his money. Once it's readily available it will be unstoppable. There might still be hope.

You got me
But they wouldn't be true waifus if they are as bad as real women

There's also the "infertile womyn" or "premature babi;^(" angle to exploit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zTQ3lZPOJ7Y

They'll be engineered by men m8
No hypergamy, loyalty and fidelity, total devotion to your offsprings...
Going to be great lad

NEVER SUBMIT
NEVER BELIEVE THEIR LIES
THEY ARE ALL WHORES

remember eve and her partner the snake ate the forbidden fruit and then decided to trick adam. eve wants you obsessed with her forbidden fruit. she can't allow you to say no otherwise she'd doomed and she needs you to be doomed along with her

>Function over form, subhuman.
said the neet neckbeard

Stop projecting, Tyrtwo.

>how long until women are obsolete?

Where are unfertilized eggs for the artificial wombs gonna come from, genius? REKT!

Because he[s a fucking leaf.

Women get a free pass because we want to collectively fuck them. The male weakness lies in our instinct to protect them. If women's main functions (sex and wombs) get overtaken by technology, they'll become truly worthless. In order to protect themselves, women will pass absolutely insane laws on marriage that no rational person would risk even the best pussy for. No matter who's in charge, men will simply refuse to marry; and forcing them to will result in an armed resistance.
Soon it will be obvious to even the most deluded that the artificial wombs must be used. Once we get to that point women are over forever.

Please God let me live long enough to see women pay for their sins.

LOL IS THAT THE DERP FACE I'M LOLING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW XD

>Robowaifus are meaningless without strong AI
Just need a bipedal platform that can do basic tasks in a sexier way than a Baxter robot. Cleaning up your pigsty isn't that hard compared to automatic driving. If it can walk realistically, it can have a fleshlight for twerking you off.

sick meme bro

>I feel like a cum rag would be better at raising kids than a modern woman
I'm confused user, why did you repeat yourself?

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Sexbots & Artificial Wombs

Also Trans-humanism is part of the Globalist Endgame.

As long as you don't upload yourself to the net like a complete idiot you should be fine.

quads speak the truth
>tfw the jews want you to transfer your consciousness so they can place the new and (((improved))) you into your robo-body before placing your actual consciousness into the recycle bin

You mean we can finally undo God's first mistake?

Checking my get.

I'm not convinced your birth was skykike's first mistake tbf lad

I want one that can have predator style stealth technology and be able to kill feminists and jews.

>risking your wife in combat
Just get a swarm of flying gundrones m8
More efficient and you won't risk losing the mother of your children.

>tfw I just imagined a predator drone with a waifu painted on the wings and a dangling fleshlight tethered to an artificial womb flying around blowing shit up
Thanks for that mental image

Quality post.

>twitter.com/LegendaryMickii/status/861034341337628673
we will keep a few around in zoo's, so we can watch them and not forget what it was like when they ran free.

>all those niggers in the neighborhood

How do you live like that

>eggs are the limiting reagent in reproduction

You are fucking delusional if you think the artificial womb won't herald the gynocracy.

I think you have to stop using the word biocunt because it sounds lame. It sounds like a middle aged raunchy and uneducated person and it works at your disadvantage.
Find another word. i propose the word woman, women.
>women BTFO

holy kek there may be hope for the french just yet

Are you banned? French IPs suddenly disappeared the last 10 minutes and you're the last one who posted

pls respond

oh nvm

Exposed machinery is my fetish.

It's only a matter of time. Goodbye Bulgaria.

You'd be hard pressed to find an european male that isn't fascinated by exposed machinery, or other kind of intricate craft.

It's just too bad you guys gave up on rear wheel drive cars, all good in frogland Monsieur Pepe?

Worried about you goys..

Marriage is obsolete.