Why is Sup Forums with gays but not niggers?

I understand why you hate niggers and all but honestly I think gays are fucking worse, they make men into pathetic pieces of shits while you can train niggers to pick cotton!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WvFfM
scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/
scientificamerican.com/article/niggerhaters-might-be-hidden-niggers/
discord.gg/9ySH4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gay people have always been super nice to me and they contribute more to society

Go away Colbert.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord.gg/WvFfM

Go back to the depressing shit hole you came from, faggot

scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/

Oh shut the fuck up nigger and go back picking my cotton.
scientificamerican.com/article/niggerhaters-might-be-hidden-niggers/

> pathogen haters may be pathogen lovers

>Gayniggers from Outer Space is a 1992 short film, directed by Danish filmmaker Morten Lindberg. The film is a satire of the blaxploitation and science fiction genres.

>The film follows a group of intergalactic homosexual black men from the planet Anus, who discover the presence of female creatures on planet Earth. Using rayguns, they proceed to eliminate females one by one from Earth, eliciting gratitude from the previously oppressed male population.[1] Before leaving the planet, they leave behind a "Gay Ambassador" to educate the Earthlings about their new way of life.

Gays don't reproduce

They might be tolerable if they stopped hitting on straight guys.

This. Nothing really wrong owth being gay, lowers the competition etc. It's gay culture that's degenerate. My best friend is gay but he's the straightest guy I know. Wish they were all like that.

Oy veyyy go have sex with more vaginas. My sinuses hurt and I can't into sports. My yarmulke just blew away now how will the fallen ones rape me

I watched Gayniggers From Outer Space (it's on YouTube) and it was really fucking weird. I got the impression none of them actually knew the title of the film, and while completely untalented, were being sincere.

Honestly neither is a real concern Sup Forums is just falling for Jewish divisiveness

Surrogacy. Your own ignorance of the 10K threads on new procreative methods. That can only be derived from men. Truvada. Blah blah blah blah blah lies boredom hypocrisy doesn't like pussy being made inexpensive for him. Why? Blah blah muh vajayjay blah blah that time of the month blah blah alimony blah blah shoe shopping blah blah circumcision dominatrix blah blah I love Israel blah blah feed me estrogen blah blah down with men blah. Blah.

I have witnessed these repeats of numbers

The great thing about Gay Nilgerz is that they cannot reproduce Kanglets, like Queenyisha who believes her Monkey-jay-jay is a clown car

>not using the version in Wikipedia
>not having is already saved on phone, ready to pounce on this post

Shill.
Sage.

>Sup Forums with gays

Original sinninh degenerate sept 24 cucks btfo. Are you guys pedos too like most right wingers? First link was fake and clammo

Because there are many objective reasons to hate niggers. Gays contribute to society. Most of them are just regular people and not flamboyant. For every flaming guy person you see, you walk by 4 more who are just going on with thier day as normal people.

>florida anti gay pastor arrested on molestation
Who isnt gay. Thats what i wanna know. Nobody can answer this. Everybody is slightly homosex

I almost died. This is the best photo ive ever seen posted on here. Next to the rare /dicks of pol/ breads

>Everybody is slightly homosex

this is what mentally ill homofags actually believe

Faggot

Fuck your hate speech.
Around these parts we call them based cockholsters.

There is no evidence for mental illnesses and according to the jewish encyclopedia they have the most of these. Are they spiritual problems? Just people's opinions? Something as stupid as infrared light heals this disease of pseudo science. Im just pissed at sarah silverman lately. For anybody who doesnt know why. Too bad

people are not really against them, just wanting them to be on their continent and to stop being total fucking retards.

Grab em. Idiot incestuous sodomite

you can be white and gay but you cant be white and a nigger

Shut up nigger

You're mistaking /nupol/ with Sup Forums. Homosexuality is a degeneracy and niggers are sub-human.

Who created all degeneracies. Answer that question. Too late. It was the first moron tuna flap mongers, Adam and Eve and the serpent

Niggers>fags

Hahaha the paint huffing abo is here

Was this her quote? Somebody on here said it was "and I'd do it again". From wikipedia though "Everybody blames the Jews for killing Christ, and then the Jews try to pass it off on the Romans. I'm one of the few people that believe it was the blacks". Oh well. Bad blood is over. The guy with the triple eights has the best post. Don't forget Isaiah 40:17
This was a good post because has slight spirit of the rainbow being a good thing. The rain is rain and off colour but it's better than the pharisee version of that picture

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/9ySH4

>Why is Sup Forums with gays
What made you think that Tyrone ?

but I'll just say, there are very few homos that it doesn't bother me

Gays are many times more likely to kill themselves.
Blacks are many times more likely to kill others.

Gays are just people who've been damaged by either molestation or an overabundance of abusive estrogen.
They're not inherently bad, but as a group they're a cancer.

>/pol is one person

Kill yourself. Gays are a degenerate blight on society as much as niggers.

Blacks on the other hand can never be fixed.
The common farm pig, pink and cute, will turn feral after a single generation if it runs away. Even after 10's of thousands of years of selective breeding.