Scientology Strikes Again, Cops RAID TN Facility

This story is being slid and not covered by basically every major news outlet in the country.

Daily Mail article says "The facility is not associated with the Church of Scientology" but AOL reports that "A series of psychiatric facilities operated by the Church of Scientology in Cannon County, Tennesee were raided this week by police after they were alerted about patients being held against their will."

IF the facilities were not run by the church, the church would be suing AOL immediately to get them to remove the false report.

cannoncourier.com/cannon-scientology-facilities-closed-cms-16478

aol.com/article/news/2017/05/05/tennessee-scientology-facilities-close-after-police-find-patients-prisoners-inside/22071554/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4479212/Rehab-clinic-run-Tennessee-Scientologist-shut-down.html

Isn't that the hospital in GTA: San Andreas?

Are these Narconon facilities?

Took some digging but it appears that they are part of the Narconon network

I literally live in Clearwater, I could go and take some pics of the local Narconon facility if you guys wanted.

I'd be interested but I would recommend extreme caution.....these people are dangerous

Im more interested to see why this isint being covered at all outside of some dinky little outlets.....like who the fuck gets their news from AOL or the Cannon Courier? I hate to say it but I found out about it from a TYT video and went googling to their sources since they dont need the views.

Lots of "alt-right" and "extreme right wing" (according to the MSM) sites are carrying the story but linking them here is as pointless as linking TYT

Scientology is a religion of peace. Whoever was holding people against their will weren't real Scientologists.

That PBS special about Scientology that aired about a year ago. I thought I knew a lot about that org (I even visited their museum on Hollywood Blvd, located a mile or two from the OP pic), but the story of how Scientology btfo the IRS blew my fucking mind. And then the last ten minutes or so, where they break down the huge capital resources that Scientology has acquired -- really chilling stuff.

It's Narconon. Scientology takes out tons of ads in local newspapers and stuff advertising Narconon as an extremely successful drug and alcohol rehab. Nothing in the ad mentions their connection to Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard. I'm sure there's plenty of rednecks who get duped into it sadly because Scientology's presence is so tiny in TN people aren't really aware of their many front groups.

Did I get teleported to old Sup Forums somehow ?

Its like 2007 agen

Fuck off, newfag

Lmao guise this is pretty funny, too bad theres nothing substancial, i'm thinking it's time to go to bed amiright? Whos with me?

>people aren't really aware of their many front groups.

It's sort of like FLAG here in Clearwater, normies have no idea what the hell it's about but people in the know can tell the facilities are shady as fuck.

The Scieno faggots aren't actually who I'm worried about, it's the people they are connected to that are really dangerous.

There are a ton of Jesuit groups here in FL that have ties to the CIA and work with Scientology all the time for shit.

Now that you mention it I am pretty tired......Zzzzzzzz

It's nice they got the shaft on the land deal. They need to get BTFO of clearwater damnit. Taking all of that parking, those sons a bitches.

There might be something to all this, but I know I'm too sleepy to look into right now.

I feel safe to say we're all pretty bushed and should postpone this thread until we can get a good nap.

Operation Snow White was a bitch
It was the largest infiltration of US government agencies in US history and practically nobody was prosecuted. The IRS, shortly after Snow White finished, did a 180 and decided that suddenly, Scientology DESERVED to be a 501-c-3 non-profit and it had "nothing to do with the infiltration"

Ive been here since the clambake

Yea, these are related to the Narconon group

How does Scientology even get followers?

Christianity offers redemption but Scientology is just LARPing.

>How does Scientology even get followers?
They've lost a lot, but it's left only the ardent followers who are way more extreme then those who left.

>Scientology

fuck off with this bullshit

They get celebrities to join and you know the sheeple just have to get on whatever the hollywood elites are doing. They prey on people with psychological illnesses and deprive them of the treatment they need so they can audit your thetans

All the OTs were published back in the day, I'd dump them but I have never seen a group as litigious as Scientology

I used to live in Clearwater. It was always creepy downtown seeing the little ants running around in their blue and green pants (divided by rank).

Because some things in Scientology actually works. A person often is looking for physical help which leads them to something like Narconon or spiritual/social help which leads them to the church itself. Scientology gives them some courses that turns them into good public speakers or teaches them to be less awkward in social situations or something and people just start thinking "Wow this really works!" and ignore the weird parts. Next thing they know they're in deep and it's going to cost a lot to get out.

How much is shareblue paying these artists? ive got a buddy who does graphic design and needs some extra cash

this is aesthetic af though and not really even offensive

What really happened to her, Sup Forums?

My immediate thought is that this was a consignment. Someone who doesnt know that a real pepe is rough around the edges.....too much time went in to this

Ayylmao

Yeah I'm pretty happy about it too. They have so much money to throw around, it's amazing they actually lost out on that.

>How does Scientology even get followers?

They recruit from facilities like Narconon, that they run. People who are addicted to substances, they just get them addicted to the religion instead of drugs.

I always blast death metal and hurl expletives at them on my way to the beach.

>Operation Snow White was a bitch
>It was the largest infiltration of US government agencies in US history and practically nobody was prosecuted. The IRS, shortly after Snow White finished, did a 180 and decided that suddenly, Scientology DESERVED to be a 501-c-3 non-profit and it had "nothing to do with the infiltration"

The reason they got a slap on the wrist was because it was a recursive infiltration by the CIA and FBI. CIA/FBI agents were using Scientology as a way to have side businesses (Sea Org is basically a trafficking operation) but then higher-level Scientologists found out and started sending their people into the FBI and whatever government positions they could get into.

It's such a complete clusterfuck that most of the files are still classified. I don't think either of our intel agencies have ever fuck up so badly before.

>miscavige

Didn't that guy fight mr. bean for the throne of England?

She's most likely dead. She probably had grew a conscience and wanted to leave the church but her husband decided that she knew too much and had her killed.

Scientology likes Basements.

Yeah what I think. When I watched Leah Remini talk to Joe Rogan about how Tom Cruise and John Travolta are allowed to kill anyone they want and Scientology has to cover up for them I knew that had to be the same deal with Miscavige's wife. If they give Tom Cruise that much power then Miscavige can do a hell of a lot more.

They cant cover up John Travolta killing anyone because they are too busy covering up that he is gay.

Do the higher-ups in tbe CoS actually believe in the shit they're peddling? What is the point of tricking a bunch of junkies and rednecks into their organization?

I really doubt they do. They may have at one point but I think once they reach the top they realize it's all bullshit but now they're the ones who get the bark the orders and the members have to obey. As for why they peddle it to junkies and rednecks? They'll take anyone that gives them money and manpower. I mean hell they worked out a deal with the Nation of Islam to train the entire NoI in auditing and Dianetics and NoI is a black supremacist group.

Cults tend to offer a fraternity and a support network that can be highly addictive to a person who has never experienced something like it.

>What is the point of tricking a bunch of junkies and rednecks into their organization?
If you're a rich weird asshole it's either join Scientology or join the Moloch cult, at least in scientology they don't have any spirit cooking and you don't have to send your kids to Pedosta's pizza party.