Sup Forums chan

i like her tiny mouth
reminds me of my japanese cartoon characters

Trish

Too bad (((she))) is a man.

Lucky fuck.

Kristen Fisher. Pic related.

Looks like a basic whore desu

I wish she didn't have a voice like Naruto.

Believe it!

Who dis?

She fucks Dave Navarro. Now you can move on.

This sexy motherfucker

She's too beautiful

Correct.

originali

Gnome looking ass

i watch her only because she's so pretty

Lisa boothe. Can anyone tell me why women with fetal alcohol syndrome are so hot?

Trish is best girl.

>Who is your newsfu?
I read like anyone with an IQ over 90.

Millie Weaver

OP, Kat tymph is a coal burning club whore. I can't even begin to understand how she had a career in comedy. I've never so much as chuckled a single word from that future pack-a-day smoking cat lady's mouth.

Southern

because their face is irrefutable physical evidence that they're genetically incapable of having the willpower to resist choking on your dick

>why women with fetal alcohol syndrome are so hot?

I too, like Finnish women.

Erin Burnett, while she was still on CNBC.

She was smart, knew business, and had that girl-next-door thing going on.

Then she went to CNN and spoiled it all.

your problem was giving a fuck about anything she has to say

I remember a year ago a female guest talked about the wage gap and Trish told her the wage gap isn't real and no credible economist thinks it's real. That's when she took my heart.

Wouldnt doubt there are nudes out there but that looks fake as fuck

^ No CNN shills user!!!

She posts about her dog to substitute being childless and wasting time on a "career"

real?

>Brown areolas

NOT white

Yeah, there's definitely something off with her face. Smoking body, though.

Anyone who thinks this is real isn't autistic enough

Same. She's gorgeous.

Would pic related make you feel better?

Whichever one calls ICE to the ground floor whenever a proud illegal comes on to explain to Tucker how they have every right to be here.

My mainstream/white house corespondent pick is Margaret Brennan. She is a top tier breeding sow.

Non mainstream picks are LeeAnn McAdoo and Millie Weaver. I would literally pay $69.95 for a 1oz vial of Milk of McAdoo or Milk of Mille from the infowarslife store to help fight the globalists.

I wanted to see Stephanie Gosk and Katherine Herridge dyke out

how science is finally getting to my level.

Yes. It does. What does the moonrunes say?

Pic def related!

Ann coulter isnt news tho

Even if that's not her - close enough!

>communist waifu
trash desu

Idk
Overflow :^)

Her right eye has a weird slant to it I think

Pettibone > Southern

The way (((she))) talks out of the side of her mouth drives my dick crazy.

Yep. I instantly rejected her based on this when i first seen her.

Way hotter than that coal burning slut McAdoo

>getting cucked by LeeAnn.
How pathetic

Dem eyes

Holy shit how did I never notice those

Not going to lie, I originally found her to be smoking hot at first glance. She's blonde, tiny, wears stupid glasses. What's not to like, right?

Here's the problem: I'm addicted to podcasts. I have enough shit to listen to ATM, but previously I was constantly on the lookout for new and interesting pods. I spot kat timph on the old fox news and decide to check her out to see if she had a podcast- Low and behold, she did. I subscribe and listened to her up until her podcast abruptly ended without notice. It was by no means a big loss, considering she usually had the same three guests/friends on and they would just talk about how their days went and shit.

As I was listening to her podcasts i started getting more and more annoyed with her as a person. Her fucking news blog is horrible. It's supposed to be some sort of onion-esque satirical thing and she mostly wrote faux outrage pieces over whatever flavor of the week feminist shit was trending on twitter. It was always bad and her readers would usually tweet angrily at her for writing from the standpoint of a liberal sjw. No one could tell that her pieces were supposed to be satire. She was really bad at it.

Anyways. Fast forward a bit. I would spot her on Fox from time to time and started noticing how dangerously skinny she is. She would often talk about constantly dieting on her podcast as well. She's a fucking rail. Not attractive in my opinion.

Anyways, I believe her and her comedian friends were coked out of their heads on her second to last episode or so of her podcast. She was talking fast as fuck and sounded like she had the worst post nasal drip. I'd never heard her have that much energy before. Then it struck me: She's a legit coke-head. It's the only way she could possibly have a modeling career. It also explains her skin and bones appearance. She's most def a coke-head.

Looks like a cunt who yells at restaurant staff and git blacked

Have you ever dated a legit coke-head?

>Looks like a cunt who yells at restaurant staff and git blacked
Your ex-girlfriend was a real bitch right?

F

Heather Nauert :)

Nope. Not sure it's something i'd ever want to experience.

Nah, bitch had it coming. Around blacks you should never relax

Abby huntsman

So has Sup Forums forgotten about Kinsey or just given up on her?

I think I hate every one in this thread

This bitch is hot. She has nice lips.

brown.

poor thing

>t. jealous woman or homosexual male

>Anonymous
I'd still pound a baby into her.

helena humphrey

youtube.com/watch?v=UKqDLdEfqrY

Just like her daddy.

Its painful.
They go from sweet vulnerable needs you in their lives to lying to you like theyve never met you then when you break up with them, they pick some random future moment a few weeks later to act like nothing went wrong and try to resume relationship like it never ended.
It hurt user. She lied to my face :(

>Caribe Devine

Top kek, okay hugh grant,good luck with that.

That's gross. Seeing that makes me wish that girls could be born from two women so they couldn't look like their fathers!

She bad

>1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID

These bitches need to learn how to stay out of the sun

Are you implying you dated Kat Timpf? Because it's probably just a coincidence, but Kat would talk about how she acts like that on her podcast. She complains non-fucking stop about how some guy wouldn't text her back and she would try to do stuff to make him jealous and they would fight about it and break up, and eventually get back together.

it's good to see someone still has some taste.

The dude was a helluva governor though.

:(

Jedidiah Bila

>people still watching the legacy media unironically

It's quite funny actually.

pics or it didn't happen, nigger. Sad if true though.

Literally wat