"You can date whoever you want, but you should marry the nerds and the good guys," Sandberg tells Kuchler...

>"You can date whoever you want, but you should marry the nerds and the good guys," Sandberg tells Kuchler. "The guys who want an equal relationship. Guys who want to support your career."

Why not marry the nerds and good guys at the beginning? You and he give your best years to one another, build a life together and grow old together.

Oh, I forgot, dat ole tingly vag has got to be listened to yo.

Ah, it's the whore who blew 8 000 000 dollars on a campaign to convince men that doing chores equally will improve your sexual life, using research that has literally written on the first page that data sample was to inconclusive to be used.

>marrying washed up roasties
Lmao fuck no

>there are no black nerds

the jew wins again!

>feminist career "woman" telling other women to marry betas
uhuh.

Roasties getting very toasty.

She was probably so hot 20 years ago. Does that man ever look at teenage pics of her and get sad knowing down chad fucked her in her prime and he gets some wrinkly old woman

(((nerds)))

>Sandberg and Goldberg

Dear lord.

>Why not marry the nerds and good guys at the beginning?

Because you can cock carousel your entire youth away and these beta cucks will still pick you when you're 30+ and used up because they finally struck rich.

this

she's just encouraging them do do all their wildest shit in a string of one night stands then "bless" the "nerd" with their leftovers

Old Sup Forums knowledge.

If there ever was a collection of Sup Forums proverbs, there'd definitely be one on how girls fuck thirty guys a year (minimum) and marry secure betas when they start getting old.

There comes a point at which people are shocked if it ISN'T a jew pushing this shit.

What I find more entertaining is that she didn't take her husbands name.

Lol this. Shoulda fucked me when you had the chance.

I'm scooping up an 18 yr old. Idgaf

just stay out of california filth will you finland? this jew shit isn't that important here. I'm in CA btw.

don't idolize the ugliest race on the planet

i want to know what bergie bergberg has to say about it.

>marry the nerd
>they're as desperate as we are

>yes goys be a beta provider for the ex coal burners who gave themselves away to multiple men in college
is nothing sacred anymore, if you're gonna defile yourself then accept whats coming to you. Accept the concequences of your promiscuity, im not standing up for "nerdy" incel spergs or anything, just responsible people who didn't whore themselves out, got their shit together and deserve better than these shallow kike fucks society is pumping out.

(((sandberg)))
(((goldberg)))

What defines an "equal relationship"? UNless we accurately define terms no debate or argument can take place. It just turns into a yelling match over feelings that are undefined and are really more sympathetic than logical or concrete. That's how the media plays it's game.

That's why I ignore anyone that try's to start debates or says shit based off emotional stimuli without clearly defining their terms and what they mean by them. Our philology has gotten to the point where most people have different definitions of key important terms than each other. I blame shitty music and popular culture for this decline.

>implying nerds dont just marry other nerds
have fun realizing theres no good single men above 35
also lmao they act like every woman is a goddess/CEO/artist

>I'm ready whenever you are

>What is never

these women are going to die childless and alone

I'm gonna be a contrarian here and agree with the Jew. She's trying to say something sensible. Not going all the way, but sort of, in the right direction.

Women are not the equals of men, women are to be owned/guided by their men. These women past their prime, who have spent their entire life acting as inferior men as the government instructed them to during public school are not to blame. But they will none the less have to face the consequences of being mislead

>If there ever was a collection of Sup Forums proverbs