WHATS WRONG WITH NIGGERS

Look at this video twitter.com/LegendaryMickii/status/861034341337628673

>dropped an old white lady on her head
>threw her in the pool

we need to find these niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LegendaryMickii/status/861034341337628673
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That poor little dog is trying to help...

his instagram

>hurting puppers

>mfw Blacks are so powerful we dare not intervene even as they are beating old grannies

Every day I feel sadness I was born a white boi instead of a powerful virile black man

>walking straight into a pack of them
how fucking stupid do you have to be?

>scrolling through the retweets
>almost all the black people think this was fucked up, from what I've deciphered of the various ebonomics
>one guy fucking acted like an idiot because LOL BLACK PPL R TEH RANDUM XDDD
>they all scatter like cockroaches

really makes you think

Make Public Executions Great Again

And people wonder why racism survives.

I hope that dog didn't drown being thrown into water wearing his leash. Shitskin faggot.

niggers

Not understanding why she thinks nothing bad is gonna happen to her. If im within 10 feet of even one nigger I think some shit is about to go down. Let alone being literally surrounded by 50 of em all making chimp noises.

She should sue if she hurt herself or the dog got killed

this.

Those niggers need to be beat

He obviously slipped and cracked his own head too.

I don't think that he intended to drop her, there certainly isn't any body slam.

Probably thought nobody would try to hurt her because she was a woman and old. That's like a double no. The same for someone hurting a child, nobody would think a stranger would do something like that

Someone reply with that webm of the nigra getting hanged.

We used to keep niggers in check via and pic related

Now they're free to chimp out with minimal repercussions.

This is why I don't listen to BLM and bullshit like that. I don't hate black people, but I fucking HATE niggers - and there's too many fucking niggers.

When they start behaving like civilized human beings, then I'll start showing them respect.

I'm not holding my breath.

I would really enjoy listening to that nig explain this to the detective assigned to investigate this assault.

>nah nigga I was jus wilin out n sheet i ain't dun sheet to dat bitch but pick her ass up and throw her around cause she raysis n sheet I dindu nuffin nigga I can't even swim

What a beautiful neighborhood!

Time to lynch a nigger.
GTFO reddit

There are actually a surprising amount of nogs in the comments who are pointing out that if the races were reversed, this would spark an outrage.

>You can either sink, swim or be the captain of the ship

lol

Speak for yourself little faggot.

Serious question for Americans:

Why not calling things for what they are and pull the xenophobic card against them? Because its exactly what these situations are all about.

>and nobody fucking dares
>ever..

well, at least she killed the nig who went down into the pool with her

>She should sue
lol, she will be awarded their EBT cards.

> I don't hate blacks, I HATE NIGGERS
> BLM ARE REAL NIGGERS
Get the fuck out, retarded plebbit fag.

soooooo, who's showing this to the police?

This literally happens every day man, our governments literally don't give a shit about us. Blacks are more important than any of us.

are you the same german who found the 9gag site?

Aw, look, angry little Sup Forums manlet has something to say. What's that, little ugly man? Reddit? What does that have to do with anything? Oh, that's right, nothing, you dumb, ugly motherfucker.

Now run along. Adults are talking. Don't make me break a foot off in your ass.

Beating up a nigger is barely one step above beating up a retard.

this is so disgusting

Based black man, simply based!!

And they wonder why people view them as inferior.

>BASED BLACK MAN
>BLACK MAN IN MAGA HAT, LIBS ARE THE REAL RACISTS
>HAHAHAHA THAT'LL SHOW EM

>ugly little man
>manlet
>dumb, ugly mother
You sound like a real bright one. You're all a waste of space on this board. Projecting much?

Commendable?

The niggers are getting smarter, they are aware white people will be seeing this and are attempting damage control in the comments

that was payback for slavery

niggers invade pools at places like apartment complexes and come with too many people to kick them out

I see nothing wrong with this. It's a prank and she wasn't harmed. If they would have beat the shit out of her or something it would be a different story. She went in there harassing them for being loud or whatever and got threw in the neighborhood pool.

Big
Fucking
Deal

Ironically, this is the reason that so many White women and pussy-ass White boys revere niggers so much, they worship the terrible violence that the blacks commonly do in an uninhibited way.

>you must go back

Dude, you wouldn't do shit.

You may post anonymously like you would, but you know deep down inside you're never going to do anything.

You won't find a video of the reverse. It takes a huge absence of empathy and consideration of the consequences to throw around an old woman like that.

apparently bystander nogs got all white knight and threatened to fight grandma throwing nigger

I don't get it.

You're right but the fact that you should be afraid is a problem in itself.

Because they have whole academia, entertainment and sometimes even courts making excuses for them. Reminder that a guy who was chased by a mob of niggers last year, drew a gun and injured few of them was sentenced to 18 years.

kek, it's pictures that can be used to identify him...

since when can blacks swim?

Even niggers know fucking with old people is wrong. Only the most psychopathic people target elderly people or children.

The lawyers of the niggers, to sue the old woman for damages and racism.

You noticed too. It's obvious they're scared of the backlash then.

>tfw he thought she would die in the pool
>tfw white people can swim

typical niggers, this is why segregation was a good idea. let these goons fuck up their own race

It's a NIGGER, an inhuman NIGGER!!

What's wrong with niggers? Nothing, we just love fucking your women while you whine all day on the internet.

Name of story, sounds like great lose hope fuel?

Only good niggers a dead nigger.

HOLY SHIT aAHAHAHAHA

This posts screams reddit

>twitter.com/LegendaryMickii/status/861034341337628673
well we all agree
slavery was a bad idea

>he doesn't know karate

It's strange that they invade pools considering they can't swim.

looks like a nigger "pool party" at an apartment complex. You can tell because NONE OF THEM ARE IN THE POOL

Lady is probably an unfortunate resident at apartment complex telling this googles to turn it down.

Topkek

>I see nothing wrong with this
The OLD lady got dropped on her head and side dumbass.

Kind of like how you got dropped on your head as a child. Only, hers wasn't intentional.

All black people are niggers

If you believe otherwise please return to reddit

The boons seek out large bodies of water to mate.

There's black people everywhere, nobody is in the pool. Amonds activated

tfw the nigger committed suicide by goin in that pool lel

>You won't find a video of the reverse. It takes a huge absence of empathy and consideration of the consequences to throw around an old woman like that.

Who cares? Does that mean I'm supposed to feel sorry for her? Fuck that, she went over there to start shit and she got what she wanted. It's not her pool, she should have either minded her own business or called the police.

>Falls down on her side side
>Dropped on head
Pick one or watch the video again.

Anyone who relaxes around those who run up taxes will end be fed a pill that's coloured red.

t. autistic nigger

>we
Did you see any white people there?
Also KYS you cuckold fantasizing freak bong. Seen you in another thread.

She's clearly a "tolerant" woman unknown to the nature of the savage negro.
She will not be after this.

>revere
speak for yourself, pussy ass white boy

Yeah, niggers don't think like a human. They respect physical strength alone. That's why so many of them break into 90 year old women's houses and rob/rape them. Just trash man.

My point only is that niggers are inhuman.

Seriously though.
All things considered,
thank God I'm not black.
I wake up every day and praise the Lord that I'm not the worst race on Earth

>survives
thrives nigger

When being attacked by a group you must deal with a group.
t. Based Commander Rockwell

I am not a White boy, pussy or otherwise.

based black man in the comment section though

More the reason that she should have minded her business.

Go to the hood and tell all the niggers to stop nigging and see how it goes for you.

As far as I remember it was somebody from /k/ and he got 18 years because they found out evidence he planned it.

Niggers are subhuman apes. They have virtually no empathy or self control.

How have you not figured this out yet?

Give it like 2 seconds before he's called an Uncle Tom for saying the truth

Doesn't make it for his demented race.
Sorry bud, but we're going to have to take your pets to the pound

Pls answer germanon

>Go to the hood and tell all the niggers to stop nigging and see how it goes for you.

>Implying I wouldn't beat up all the inhuman niggers with my nunchucks.

A blackie with a brain is so incredibly rare.
I used to know one. He constantly got attacked by the other blacks for fucking READING, doing well in school, and speaking in proper English. I truly feel sorry for them.

Americans won't do shit. They're fucking cowards. They'll stroke their guns and fantasise about fighting back and that's it.

tell jeffreys cracker ass mom to stay home next time.