GRAHAM: "Is it fair to say that the Russian government is still involved in American politics?"

GRAHAM: "Is it fair to say that the Russian government is still involved in American politics?"

COMEY: "Yes."

twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/859793070308642816

Funny how Sup Forums will deny the Russia story nonstop until someone gives them proof of something and then they don't make a peep.

>Sup Forums will deny something until provided proof

huh, really made me think

>FBI director gives you proof
>claims there's no proof

Wew it's almost like you're waiting for Alex Jones to report it.

Just don't care. You must be a young faggot to think governments don't get involved in other nation's affairs. For fuck sakes, this is geo politics 101

You don't care because you're an unpatriotic child who thinks you have a right to yell about politics but aren't willing to stand up for your own country.

FBI doesn't work for the American people. They are globalists

who trains you people?
what is your goal?

Back to your loo, poo

If you keep labeling everyone a globalist who is telling you that Trump and his people are working for the Russians then you'll have created a convenient little self-fulfilling world where it's you against a world full of globalists.

>implying we're not involved in the politics of like 3/4 of the world
Why are liberals suddenly fixated on this? Do they think it will make Hillary president? Because it won't.

The "proof" that shows Podesta fell for a phishing email from Ukraine? Everytime they talked about "sophisticated Kremlin organized hacking techniques", that's what they meant. You know that right?

>he thinks Podesta was the only source of emails
>he doesn't realize that getting into peripheral accounts is the cornerstone of any hacking operation

This is very true. Ever since I've been to Def con I can't take hacking seriously any more. 80% of the convention is about "social hacking" which is pretty much Nigerian prince or Indian Tech support. Then they show some entry tier level capture the flag and man in the middle stuff but that's it on the technology level.

and where is said proofs? did you forget to include it in your post?

It's almost like you don't understand how any major hacking operation has ever gone down.

Social engineering is the crux of mainstream hacking. It allowed infamous people like Kevin Mitnick the ability to get access to systems in the first place, because hacking isn't like in TV shows.

Ask your handlers.

i'm asking you

>It's almost like you don't understand how any major hacking operation has ever gone down.
nice buzzwords. I was in the thread when podesta was hacked. it wasnt russians

SPEIER: Do you know anything about Gazprom, Director?

COMEY: I don't.

SPEIER: Well, it's a -- it's an oil company.

it's literally the shitty spectacle, those talking heads of yours are actors and even their script writers don't know shit about the subject

No, he has no proof. At least not anything out of the ordinary, which all governments do. The USA has been involved in something like 86 foreign elections not including direct or indirect coups.
>Scenario A
Comey has direct evidence but isn't bringing Trump down because Comey is a traitor as well.
>Scenario B
He has no evidence

Now considering it's been almost a year since Muh Russia started you'd think there would be something a bit concrete to surface or charges to come aganist anybody of any significance. Perhaps it's all a shell game to keep the plebs fighting and occupied. I mean you can't provide any evidence yet you believe completely that Russia did it, why?

>Trump and his people are working for the Russians

Explain why

Public hearings are for Show & sound clips. Not for results.

Gazprom is irrelevant since Rosneft is what Trump was given.

He has a time machine, so he literally is consulting with himself. Get on my level senpai. This shit is real.

I'm terribly sorry for perpetuating the stereotype, but can I get proofs on Russia's involvement, please?

The US government already released a detailed document on that, and the intelligence committees have discussed it in detail, which you can watch online.

I encourage you to read them. Or don't. It doesn't really matter if you believe us.

opinions. no proof. propaganda.
>waiting for your nuts to drop. Ashamed you are Amerifag.

This is what happens when you learn through common core crap

Link?

The "I was in the thread when" meme is old.

I bet you were "in the thread" when the dossier was written on Sup Forums, right?

www.google.com

>in b4 "oh so there's no proof lulz" meme

Where is this proof you speak of?

oh so there's no proof lulz

it wasnt this chan you fuck nugget. and you probably only seen the screenshot fucking noob.

James Comey gave it to you, and several other government officials.

Don't you fags watch anything?

Your handlers might tell you if you give up today's rubles.

I was in this thread when you got BTFO.

>James Comey gave it to you, and several other government officials.
Nothing but hearsay. How about some actual solid evidence? A G-man's gut feeling means fuck all.

yeah i was in the thread when i bit that finger off too. way to change subjects and deflect you fucking shill. Appreciate the Hillary Grade Confirmation. JMOP

Where exactly does the buck stop for proof, you idiot? I mean who has to actually say the words to you before you accept it as fact?

Does Trump himself have to come forward and admit it? Is that how you think this will work?

You would believe anything Alex Jones tells you but you wouldn't believe trusted government officials or real journalists. So your opinion on trustworthiness is pretty worthless.

You're wasting everyone's time by being such a pedantic little child. Hang yourself and stop stinking up my thread, thanks.

I mean something beyond "yes I believe there was Russian meddling, but..." you retard. The three letter agencies know jack shit. In 1984 the CIA predicted the USSR would never dissolve and that its GDP was much higher than it actually was.

>I have a single anecdote which proves my opinion that agencies that keep us safe on a daily basis have no idea what they're doing

Would you drop the ego and the cynicism and realize that for every incident of publicly-known incompetent that there are probably a hundred incidents of a job well done, of not a thousand. You don't hear about those.

So your selective accomplishments have no bearing on this situation. If James Comey says the Russians are still interfering in American politics, then Russians are still interfering in American politics until proven otherwise.

Hindsight is 20/20. You don't know shit until shit finds you.

same comey testimony actually has Rosneft being called a "gas giant"
it's like they're forgot the script and where Gazprom or Rosneft go in it. Or were reading Astronomy for dummies the night before, i don't know

this whole Russa blame game is a fucking circus, just admit it

What I'll admit is that there's a Russian in this thread trying to sew distrust in the American intelligence agencies by making up bullshit.

read the Comey testimony transcript fucktard
quoting people you put your faith in only sounds like "sewing distrust" because they actually say all that idiotic stuff

who is alex jones?

just so you know i have worked under comey. the guy is a tool who rides off the coat tails and accomplishments of underlings. the guy can barely restart a computer much less analyze intel. i dont know if he is your dad or someone you look up to but you need to find someone more capable to be your role model man. Also clean your recycle bin

>If James Comey says the Russians are still interfering in American politics, then Russians are still interfering in American politics until proven otherwise.
No. He needs to investigate further to back his accusation. Until he comes up with concrete evidence in his investigation that there was in fact meddling, it's nothing but hearsay and is worthless. It's alright though, you shitlibs will cling to anything. You're just as crazy as David Icke to blindly accept such statements without any concrete evidence. Did Russians make you trip over your shoelaces that one time 5 years ago? Did Russians burn your toast?

quit asking this guy to be part of comeys human centepede. daddy says no then daddy means no. he dont want to disappoint daddy

I think we can all read the transcript without some Russian burger twisting the truth.

>who is jones
>I've worked
Get out.

It's not hearsay you retard, you need to read the report and watch the intelligence briefings. But you won't do that because you're too fucking scared of what you'll hear.

Do me a favor. Until you open your fucking eyes, don't say the pledge of allegiance or wave an American flag. You'd be embarrassing yourself.

so you admit to being russian?

>sew distrust in the American intelligence agencies
its "sow"
and again, wikileaks could be proven by math
they show that american ic is not homogenous and should DEFINITELY not be trusted
what proof do you have and can it be verified with md5 in any way?

Show us this report with the damning 100% irrefutable evidence that Trump was put into power by Russia.

uh yeah. be nice or ill hack your ass
>I think we can all read the transcript without some Russian burger twisting the truth.
evidently you didn't, and neither did i twist it

they literally sound like they mistake rosneft or gazprom or vise versa in the script, and in either way it isn't believable that comey wouldn't know about them if he's as much as googled what Russia is a couple of times, much less investigated anything

>you need to read the report and watch the intelligence briefings. B
I did. they all say "consistent with" and "high confidence" with no actual proof
compared to wikileaks which has files that match the hash that the google authentication server gave the original, proving they were unaltered

>conveniently placed and unverified information that the US government can appear as anyone in the world
>from a website with known Russian ties
>from a website who has servers in Russia

Wew lad, slow down, you'd be less obvious if you were more subtle.

i beleive he did. i was trying to get it out of him. i know comey is not tainted by political ties. he's tainted by incompetence. but that guy seems to want to ride his jock. then gets mad when no one wants sloppy seconds.

America has russian ties. Hillary has rusian ties. the planet earth has russian ties. you moms anus probably has turns at the UN but im sure it has russian ties. By your logic the fact i use vpn and proxies to route my traffic to russia i have russian ties. because there is a digital trail saying i do and it can be used circumstantially. bad analogy, you are a terrible troll, not saying what you say isnt possible but quit crying wolf while everyone is trying to fuck sheep.

Look, you're LARPing as a government employee that knows Comey, posting on Sup Forums, who doesn't know who Alex Jones is. There's nothing coming out of your mouth that is even being acknowledged as truthful anymore. Not even by Trump supporters.

Fucking burgers.

>he actually trusts American intelligence agencies
I havent believed a word out of their mouths since Iraq.

full disclosure. i know who alex jones is.
and im also a shareblue shill. but my check hasnt been clearing the last few weeks so i really dont care. i was supposed to spread some counter intel shit involving a fake Le Pen love child and account tied to russia but fuck that shit. I'm tired of living a lie. THE CAKE IS THE TRUTH!

i'M TAKING A GUESS THAT YOU HAVE WORKED IN SOME BRANCH OF MILITARY/GOVERNMENT? WE ARE THE MOST REDPILLED AND KNOW WHATS GOING ON.

Nope just a reporter for a small town newspaper in bumfuck nowhere.

Today I couldn't sleep because there was putin under my bed hearing me masturbate.

an appeal to authority is a logical fallacy if the authority figure is unreliable. James Comey is unreliable.

You have no evidence, you have one logical fallacy and two shit-tier memes.

Come back when you have evidence.

MEET
HE IS A PUTIN GROUPIE. i'M SURE HE WAS UNDER YOUR BED TOO SINCE HE SEE PUTIN EVERYWHERE

and yet you are also the same people causing all the problems destroying the west

he was proven a full during the election and showed his incompetence. it really isnt asking much for proof rather than taking his word. people like worry me because they are easily and quick to take the word of non elected authority figures. They are practically weaponised non paid shills. kinda like putin was accused of weaponising syrian refugees to rape and pillage Europe to destabalize the EU. I hear comey said that shit too. Highly unlikely (but if he did it is genius i give him that)

Like the ironclad evidence you stupid fucks had for Pizzagate?

Is pol a new benchmark for three-letter agency leaderchip in terms of capability to carry out an investigation?
should report it to FSB, seems Russia is falling behind again

pizzagate was a cover. if you were here you would know that. you really though it was about pedos? It was about interdimensional aliens with Low T

my daily shill report will be in by lunch tomorrow comrade. See you at the mess hall.