Why is anti-white rhetoric so popular on social media?

Why is anti-white rhetoric so popular on social media?

twitter.com/thetrudz/status/860999173994360833

Twitter is literally 40% nigger. It's World Star lite.

it's supported and promoted by the people who run twitter and facebook while they simultaneously censor and ban pro-white voices.

clicked on her account and says im blocked. strange my twitter account barely 2 weeks old

What you're witnessing is a psyop.
(((They're))) conditioning the population to accept the genocide of the Indo-European race.

>in mass

It's "en masse"

Did you get blocked by other people? I think they often share big blacklists among themselves so nobody disagrees with them to their face.

there are addons that automatically block anyone who follows certain people. A lot of liberal ideologues have it set to use Trump for an example

>In mass

Blacks need an echo chamber where they can swap bullshit to make themselves feel better.

It's their Sup Forums.

I honestly believe this... and digits don't lie.

does that include poo-in-loo?

kek

People who genetically originated from around the equator have a tendency for dark skin,
citric/sweet foods, drums/shouting, and mob mentality. Mix in social engineering from globalist financiers who literally created the world we live in, and you have souffle.

Because white people would rather write massive essays and blog posts detailing how blacks are not human beings instead of actually doing anything that would help solve the problems black people deal with on a day to day basis. All their lives they are taught that their social standing is less than white people, that their ancestors weren't noble rulers but lowly slaves and that they are uglier than white people. That environment is going to cause people to become frustrated and lash out.

oh look, some literally who scene fag said something that offends Sup Forums, better show my only friends

Eventually it will include everyone.

First will be the "whites."
Once we're not here to protect everyone else, they will turn the humanity into nothing but workers.

At this point the Jew eats like an effendi and waits. He waits for the goyim race to die out through race mixing. Eventually, mixing and mixing, the Jew will produce a new race of humans through an act of false evolution. This is the Nephilim, and they will be slaves not because of threat but because of a sense of duty.

Of course it doesn't stop here.
The Jew will never stop destroying.
Nothing the Jew gains will ever satisfy him.

Depends on the group. Middle class has been brainwashed into white guilt, minorities have been brainwashed into blaming whites for all their problems, only capitalists know he who expends effort into money has influence.

As for the upper class.... I have no clue. I've only met with the upper middle classes and below.

>in mass
I dont know if I should laugh or cry
Nuclear annihilation when

if not for """smart""" phones niggers still wouldn't be able to figure out how to get online.

>alternative media becomes a big influence on politics
>democrats lose over 1000 seats since 2008 and white nationalism is on the rise for the first time in like 70 years

Really made me think

they be jelly, since whites are master race. You do not see whites trying the same shit on shit skins.

How can they think that white people have all the power while all of our school and all of our news is telling them to hate us?

Is that in New York? Look how white it is.

interesting, wish i knew biblical mythos better. was this old testament? From what I can gather, they were sons of angels and daughters of men that produced a giant race in the land of canaan.

i could deal with snarky latinos or asians, who are at least capable of some semblance of intelligent thought and discussion, but the prominence of niggers and their imitators in particular on twitter is simply unbearable.

>"when they realise social media is a place they cannot silence those they oppress"
>that moment when they realise social media is actually a place where white men can speak out about anything and not be silenced, and also have unimaginable amounts of power due to weaponised autism

I agree user, mass sterilization is the only real choice

This is actually the most ironic thing to happen to me in a while. I have never tweeted this person. So they literally bought some sort of bot banner account that bans accounts that follow like richard spencer. Lmfao

Another case proving white mans burden exists. What are you doing to help the minorities fit into your society? Nothing...you either fit or you get the fuck out. No one asked you here no one wants you here. Stop slowing down our progress with your third world bullshit

Social Engineering.

Because melanin deficiency thins the skin so much that stormfags can't handle the most trivial of bants without going into full REEEEE mode, and naziboos make a habit of seeking out bants to get triggered by because they're trying to convince the normies that stormfaggotry is the majority position.

Got any hard questions, like 'what's six times seven'?

This Trudy nigger is a real delight. She's autistic, has a low IQ and gets riled up over anything. Do you remember the solidarityisforwomen thing? And #yourslipisshowing? We got Trudy to use her following to ban dozens of real SJWs because we got her so paranoid about everyone being a secret white male troll from 4chin. Also I think she was the one who gave me the title "confirmed white male" which was funny as fuck (I had an obvious parody account).

The JQ is based in the Torah

wow how far theyll go to keep an echo chamber

Its a Hive Mind, an AI is controlling Black Twitter for the interdimensional psychic vampires elites

>No one asked you here no one wants you here.
We actually brought them here, against their will. Not supporting this cunt on Twitter but I'm not sure what you mean by "No one asked you here".

> Author. Writer.

really makes you think

This nigress has made

6 5 9 0 0 0 T W E E T S

It's "en masse", dumb nigger whore bitch.

That grammar is abhorrent in mast

>social media allows people to communicate like they never have before
>they take this opportunity to autistically screech at each other.

Social media is boring as fuck

Twitter is disproportionately black. Main reason for this is probably because of the format. Well thought out responses and actual grammar aren't well suited for 140 characters. Smug "fire" quips about wypipo and beyonce gifs are.

Because she's fundamentally correct. Social media is just screaming senselessly into the void and for someone who is convinced that society cares enough about them to oppress them it is liberating. Its the same reason black female drivers are so aggressive behind the wheel of the car. It's the only time in their lives when they'll have any power.