Actual accomplishments in Trump's 100 Days

Does anyone have like a detailed archive of EVERYTHING Trump signed and passed in his first 100 days. It's hard to find an exact detailed list of what he's actually done, and I don't exactly trust the media and their biased.

I am not looking for your opinion, but rather just a complete list of what he's done. I can't find one. Can you help me out?

Bumping for interest

Fuck you, first 2 characters of my ID dictate the level of chess this man is on right now.

Well he got TPP blocked

That's the entire list so far.

DACA is unrepealed, Wall is still in limbo, Muslims still aren't banned, deportations are happening but not at any rate that's going to make an impact.
Color me fucking unimpressed.

>Does anyone have like a detailed archive of EVERYTHING Trump signed and passed in his first 100 days.

Here:
-
-
-
-

The end

pedo ring crack down

Gee, thanks for the help.

I know he's done way more than that, but I know there's more I'm missing out on. Come on guys, help me out for real.

He did something with guns, the Johnson Amendment, tons of foreign policy shit, the healthcare shit that just went through but no guarantees there, and the TPP. Media hasn't really talked too much about the stuff that would gain him support, but it is still underwhelming.

This thread is hilarious.

Honestly I wish I could. I voted for the man in the hopes that I would have at least one good president in my lifetime (not counting Reagan because I was a toddler)

Alright, so I did some research for myself.

Apparently 5 days ago, he rolled back restrictions on school lunches. Considering that's a topic I'm passionate about, as a Trump voter, I'm very disappointed he didn't increase restrictions on school lunches. Fuck having pizza and shit in kid cafeterias.

FINALLY

Thank you user. Some of those I know are true, so this is nice to read. Finally an actual list.

>signed and passed
you are an idiot.

Put Gorsuch on the supreme court. That's enough to make this a complete success.

As badly as I want him to succeed, his opponents seem to be winning. He just runs into brick walls at every turn and hasn't really done shit. Feels like there's so much resistance to conservative/right ideas that even electing your man is meaningless.

He signed more executive orders than any president in their first 100 days since the end of WWII.

Cause you know, that's what this country is all about, ruling by decree.

I told my dad that if he out executive orders Obama, he stoops to his level or lower. He needs to do w/e he can without the orders to really show people how fucking bad obama and the demos are

no one would bat an eyelash, people hire me to be completely autistic

That's what you do when you have no political capital

well he's on track to do that.