Hello pol, I am not a frequent user

Hello pol, I am not a frequent user.

I'm just dropping in to say that posting any hacks or "leaks" is a serious criminal offense. It is a clear breach of privacy, amongst many other things.

I have reported this forum (politically incorrect) to the local Gardai (Irish police) so if I were you I'd start seeking legal council.

news.sky.com/story/french-election-media-warned-not-to-publish-hacked-macron-emails-10865194

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_defamation_law#Defamation_per_se
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reported to the Canadian police for not respecting my pronouns

enjoy jail

what a monumental fag you are
kill yourself

Oh noooooooooooo!

K..KEEP ME POSTED

Reported to interpol for pretending we're a singular entity like them

I REPORTED THEM AS WELL

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

>I'm just dropping in to say that posting any hacks or "leaks" is a serious criminal offense.

FUCK OFF POTATO NIGGER

>be French establishment
>be so afraid that Le Pen might pull a Trump and beat the polls that you resort to censorship to prevent people from knowing that Macron might be total shit

Wew. Le Pen 2022, National Front landslide.

Nice jurisdiction you got there faggot. Your cops can literally do nothing.

I reported them here too in Puerto Rico police

Shoo shoo macaroni

I'm reporting your irish police to my flying spaghetti monster deity. ITALY would like to have a word with you.

coming from an American of Irish heritage. Please die of famine you potato nigger.

>P O T A T O N I G G E R
>O
>T
>A
>T
>O
>N
>I
>G
>G
>E
>R

There is a knock at my door, I'm scared it's a Irishman. What do

>Irish police
>Gardai

Just curious....do your drunken fucking mick police sober up long enough to even get on the internet?

Bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do?

throw a bottle of whiskey on the ground.

Buy his potatoes

But he said they are fake!

I reported them to our sheriffs office and they said their hacker division was gonna push Sup Forums's shit in.

>Reddit will defend this

>This is illegal

haha so true fuckin invaded by fags and bomb makers

Pay debnts

call the feds I don't give a fuck

Thank you for the support.

Despite what racist trolls here seem to think, justice must be upheld, or else what's the point?

>Irish Gardai
Literally shaking

Let'em come

LURK MOAR NEWFAG!

>justice must be upheld
what about corruption and tax evasion?

no please dont!!!!!

Oh no, not the potato nigger police. Starve, faggot

how many potatoes does it take to kill an irish man?

NONE

get fucked op

Pay debnts

>I am not a frequent user.
then you won't understand how this was a waste of dubbydubbbs or what sage means.

Please don't senpai, Judge Lollington already put me on probation!

MFW when don't live in Ireland.

Also, like every user here isn't using a VPN/proxy. Fuck off faggot.

X'D

don't you have some beer to drink? hail marys to count? no one cares

Lol you mean the British police right?

Fuck off out here with that european commie anti-free speech shit.

They have no jurisdiction in America, and in America public figures do not have protection against defamation as long as there is a strong belief that the leak could be accurate.

"The 1964 case New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, however, radically changed the nature of libel law in the United States by establishing that public officials could win a suit for libel only when they could prove the media outlet in question knew either that the information was wholly and patently false or that it was published "with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not"."

"Defamation law in the United States is much less plaintiff-friendly than its counterparts in European and the Commonwealth countries due to the enforcement of the First Amendment."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_defamation_law#Defamation_per_se

However, where the fuck are the Sup Forums servers located now? Fucking Japan? Does the location of the Internet user apply, or the location of the server?

It would be a shame if the US Senate were to keep the authority over the internet in the US, then these people wouldn't be able to do anything to censor information

fuckin potato niggers

Sometimes I really wish these were genuine but we all know its just a potatonigger fucking with us

Fuck off POTATO NIGGER

.|. .|.