What do we do about the "Resistance™". They are retarded and they are fucking everywhere on twitter...

What do we do about the "Resistance™". They are retarded and they are fucking everywhere on twitter. These people really believe that the entire world is run by Putin. If Putin was so fucking powerful, wouldn't he make his country less shit?

Sit back and let them make asses out of themselves. NeoGAF and r/politics are the lolcows that just keep on giving.

This gentleman has the right of it.

Seriously, they're some of the greatest entertainment that can be had for free, and not a one of them will amount to anything. They're all harpies or nu-males.

Who the fuck cares? Let them whine.

These fuckers think the can beat le big bad evil Drumpf by wearing pussy hats and safety pins. I haven't seen this level of shitty slacktivism since Kony 2012 and it's fucking hilarious.

https:// jwa.org/blog/grabbing-back-pussy-architects-of-pussy-hat-movement-speaks-out

"it’s my tikkun olam to the max project"

It doesn't make any sense, why is Russia their enemy in the first place?

Clinton and her DNC cronies spun that narrative a few days after she lost the election.

>If Putin was so fucking powerful, wouldn't he make his country less shit?

If Jews were so powerful, wouldn't they take over America?

Really makes you think.

Get a job as a teacher and teach students about the elevators into pools of electricity and holocoasters and rape machines. And if any student dares question your lessons you remind them that what they are doing is illegal and the next time they break the law you will be forced to alert the authorities.

American culture is Jewish culture. the take over already happened.

We bring their feminist rape fantasies to life and white shariah rape them back into submission in the kitchen.

1 post from op.

Anyone have the sage/slide image?

Saged

> What do we do about...
CUT TAXES. the answer is ALWAYS cut taxes. they cannot subsidize their cults if we cut taxes
you fucking stupid niggers I swear to god if I have a gun and two bullets and was in a room with pol and clintons I would fucking shoot pol twice on some days
STOP BEING FUCKING STUPID NIGGERS WE'RE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING HAVE A FUCKING CLUE ABOUT SHIT YOU FUCKING STUPID NIGGERS

That goofy Pepsi ad had the right of it. If you just want to smash some girl you know you won't respect in the morning, going to lefty protests is the easiest fucking thing in the world if you're moderately in shape and don't look like a mongoloid. Hell, you don't even need a place to bang, just say you came from out of town, make sure to bring a fake id and a burner phone, and you can fuck a bitch at her friend's place.

fuck em. and I mean seriously fuck them. eventually they will realize that the cucks they're with aren't qualified for the job.

They need a scapegoat to explain their crushing loss. It's idiotic.

What does that say about the previous admin's intel service then? Bunch of fuckin retards?

Why can't they just lose?

Start an unironic Putin did 9/11 meme get them all to fall for it. Be brave enough to ask questions, link it ot the Moscow Apartment Bombings meme.

>Sit back and let them make asses out of themselves.
There always comes a time when you have to speak up rather than remain silent.

its fake. there is no resistance, just soros funded spam operations.

Leftist Women have Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder from things like Birth Control & Prescription Drugs.

This, we need to make them idiots, undeniably

If we can get them to start investigating for us KEK