Am I white bant?

What the fuck am I people say I'm white and exclude me ;_;
First time in my life I'd like to be brown

gunna need a pic of your dick to uhhh confirm

>adidas shoes
nah your some form of latino for sure

Post nips

And feet

Sup Forums doesn't go by hands, they go by feet you dirt spic.

>is X white

Friendly reminder Jews create these threads in an attempt to confuse you as to what is and is not white, thus resulting in the loss of racial identity. Don't forget how evil the Jews are, and how much they hate you.
"White" isn't a race. Our race is the Aryan race, today called "Indo-European." Who is an Aryan? Anyone who descends from the ancient Aryan peoples who spoke an Indo-European language. Who is not an Aryan? Anyone who does not descend from the ancient Aryan bloodline.

wrong board, and we'd have to see your nipples anyway

Much as i dont wanna see a dick, it is the best test of true color

dude if you don't your feet we're going to start getting mad. post your fucking soles already or get off Sup Forums. we dont need clowns on this board. there's literally no other way to determine your whiteness

Feet and/or nips. If you want also a pic of your temple with your hairline and an iris of your eye

what's going on with your hand? It looks like a man thumb with baby fingers. sorry bruv...

He's curling them a bit

Im an R1b (Indo-European) Ashkenazi. Can I be super master ultra chosen master race?

Also its worth nothing that Germanic Nordic Europeans are the Il1 and Il2 haplogroups, usually. R1A gave Europe blonde hair.

t. Poojeet
Fuck off shitskin
White is relative in how you percive others and how they percive you, the "white europeon" identity came from the age of exploration, or perhaps you could even say the muslim invasions, as there are many "white" muslims, but they are still considered nonwhite, when we stepped outside of europe, we became more alike than different, the french have nothing in common with finns

Rereading this I think it has to do more with culture, as in, the Greek culture spread by the romans throughout europe, with conquest, then christianity, which we still hold in common

Fuck off this board NIGGER

And he probably listens to reggeton and rancheras, he can fucking hang with the niggers on the day of the rope.

I didnt complete the last thought, i ment to say the french have nothing in common with finns, but put next to a turk, they will always be grouped together

Heres my dick and feet will be my next post im curious am i white

Also underage.
*sage*

Muh feet

Muh shit

Wtf is wrong with you're hand

Sorry for long nails

yep you're white. also you seem to have some intestinal problems by the looks of it. probably go should check it out.

Are you the hunchback from Notre-Dame, nigger?

>This thread

No im slovak according to my great grandfather but don't really buy into that muh ancestor shit
Haven't had much fiber today i have the shits but thanks for your concern monkey

Clip your damn nails