It is white people's fault that Africa by and large is not on par with European nations

It is white people's fault that Africa by and large is not on par with European nations.

You cucks like to blame people who were preyed upon in the past for their own failures.

Now those people are striking back in your white countries because you couldn't keep up the conditioning.

You're losing, white people.

weak bait

The only mistake white people made was ending colonialism and slavery. The whole world prospered when whites ruled with an iron fist. The only infastructure many African countries have left is from that era and crumbling under negro rule.

Oh, I agree. Once all the other white people wake up, we can put Africa and Africans back under our boot heels. This time without so much whining about mercy.

>The West today
But it's the East holding their chains. We just dump food on them so they grow a larger population than the negro work ethic can support.

How's Liberia, land of the freed slaves doing? Are they still shitting all over the beach because they can't into plumbing?

The only mistake White People made was preventing Japan from not exterminating all Koreans and Chinks.

Its the Jews/masons fault, everyone was just a pawn.

Eh. No thanks. I'll take Arab suicide bombers over Jap kamikazes any day.

>Debt
They could just nationalize/cancel their Debt.

niggers sold each other as slaves then and they do now. the only slavery in the world today exists in africa and the middle east.

niggers are never responsible for anything in their life. within one generation asia can totally transform nearly equal to white men but shitskins in south america and africa go backwards

They forgot how to be kangz.

>You're losing, white people.
you've already lost, satan.

Your cartoon is a lie.

White men NEVER hunted African natives.

White men BOUGHT slaves from MUSLIMS. Light skinned, north African MUSLIMS.

3/10 troll harder newfag.

It isn't, and that's why plenty of those countries are developping.

Also, first world countries can end immigration whenever they feel like it.

Every race/culture/civilization engaged in war, conquest, slavery, and other acts in this nature. Yet white people need to feel guilty why? Cause we did all that shit better.

We're suppose to feel guilty because our ancestors did all of that shit better than blacks or other races?
Winners don't need to feel guilty, and white people need to end this white guilt bullshit.

Why not a chinaman holding the chain in the second panel?

Just because it's a white face doesn't make it a white man.

Africa is one of the richest lands in natural resources. The only thing the continent lacks in human resources.

Honestly, the best thing for the civilized nations of the world to do would be to promote ethnic strife in Africa, genocide after genocide. Once the Africans have pruned each other back into manageable populations, we could either finish the job or simply push them to marginal land, do 'em like we did the Native Americans, and then all that land, all those resources, will be ours for the taking. And we will use it to its full potential.

Pretty much

I was going to do that for my edit but the Jews are still Jewing over Africa

Frica- kick all whites out
Frica- feed me Seymour

Good plan.

Kinda hard to extract resources when you don't have the capital really. Most of these countries began as resources extraction colonies with little formal schooling or much in the way of entrenched government.

FYI Western conglomerates already extract Africa's resources anyway.

they already plan to do this 100%

do you see how isis and islamic terrorism is spreading in northern africa with groups like boko haram? what will happen is china, russia, and america start doing proxy wars in africa creating lots of wars. then chinese will have an excuse to send their military to africa and start the real colonization.

blacks will be exterminated in africa. at most they'll be sent to europe to survive but africa will be controlled by asia this century. not sure what direction america will go but sjw, liberals, kikes, and leftist can't save shitskins. they may collapse western society, but white men will flee to asia and then help the chinese kill all the brown subhumans.

Chinese seem pretty risk-averse and content to exploit the continent through proxies and multinationals. I don't think they'd go for a chaotic Africa. Not to mention their military will likely lack a real force projection capability for the next 15-20 years.

I don't think you put enough faith in the white man.

That's the beauty of genocide. Once the people are gone, you can begin colonization in earnest. And hell, you show anyone with capital to spare the untapped resources of Africa without all of its unpredictable and violent peoples, you'll have more capital than you could spend to set up resource extraction operations.

remember how many chinese died. remember they had forced sterilization and one child policy. they just know they can't confront the west and fight them in proxy battles because they simply can't, yet. within 10 years they will be fighting america in proxy wars throughout africa and the genocide will begin.

Yeah but this will be what starts WWIII though

Really make you think