Man setenced 500 years for sleeping with 14yo

statesville.com/townnews/law/iredell-man-sentenced-years-in-child-sex-offense-case/article_a3775b36-89c3-11e6-80d6-1fb9cff07ce3.html

Did he deserve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583647/Female-paedophile-21-jailed-two-years-sex-eight-year-old-boy-50-times-starting-16.html
statesville.com/news/man-sentenced-in-iredell-superior-court-for-shooting/article_9fb1da00-3196-11e7-9d30-4b1cfd723f1c.html#tncms-source=article-nav-next
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470824/Teacher-pleaded-guilty-sex-14-year-old-student.html#article-4470824
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Did he deserve it?
No

He looks like a hillbilly version of Sean spicer

Hell no. It's the year 2017. Can't believe the state is still getting in the way of love.

What if he himself identified as a 14 year old?

>The victim's father was given the opportunity to address the court, and said that his daughter will never get her innocence back.
>innocence

This is why amerkikes need to die. Had he done this anywhere else he's still have done time but it'd fit the crime. Here in bongistan (seeing as he's not Muslim and all..) he'd likely get 5-7 years followed by sex offender registration, banned from jobs that involve kids etc.

But noooooooo, being reasonable about it would be far too easy for amerilards.

>child-sex-offense-case
Men do it
> horny men fuck teacher
Women do it

>500 years
Just give him 5 life sentences, he literally can't get out of that
If he is legally pronounced dead and gets brought back to life those 500 years are void
Also
>Fucking a 14 year old
>Years in prison
If it wasnt rape you couldn't justify more than 3 years and probation

That's what he gets for not converting to islam before his trial.

>seeing as he's not Muslim and all..
And if he "were" Muslim and in bongistan, he would've gotten 2 and been out in time to legally fuck the same girl until she becomes pregnant with his mudcunt hellspawn.

Please keep moralizing to us when you have roaming Pakistanis literally cuckolding parents while the police standby.

Chemical castration might have actually done this to MJ.

At least there was a theory about that.

why did I check to see if it was a male or female victim?

>Be white, get 500 years
> Be muslim, offer him another child to fuck to keep him from blowing up

> he'd likely get 5-7 years followed by sex offender registration, banned from jobs that involve kids etc.

This is actually what is typically done in America.

It has its own problems however. Like entire cities of molesters hiding out in the woods because it is the only place they are allowed to live. Moving across state lines where they cannot be easily tracked by the thousands.

Some states do have legal loopholes that can make life sentences possible when even rape and murder can potentially dodge such sentences, but unless a cure actually becomes a thing, we're stuck with non-ideal solutions.

Sorry, but media only lets you 'identify' as something you're not when it's gender.

Can't 'identify' as a different age (adult baby), species (furry), different race, etc. THAT would be ridiculous, come on, but if you're a man saying you're a woman because you're wearing a dress - while having a penis, Y chromosome and Adam's apple - that's normal and should be respected.

If he had killed a 14 year old he would have gone to prison for like 30 years maximum.

But because he had sex with a 14 year old who was willing to have sex and did not physically force her , he's sentenced to 500 years...

That's clearly broken.

Either make murder and other more serious crimes worth 500 years, or make make it so incidents of sex cannot cumulate to longer than a murder.

Because it is just moronic that a person who had willing sex with the same 14 year old multiple times is considered either more of a threat to society or more in need of punishment than a child-killer and so requires a sentence 20 times longer.

Holy fuck that looks like Sean Spicer, kek

>If he had killed a 14 year old he would have gone to prison for like 30 years maximum.
Hell no.
If it was premeditated, he'd have the death penalty in any state that has it.

Is this one of them squidbillies?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583647/Female-paedophile-21-jailed-two-years-sex-eight-year-old-boy-50-times-starting-16.html
What did they mean by this?

>thinks it's still the current year

Ok but like 20 of them don't have the death penalty

And besides if not death then imagine another example.

What if he had started beating her legs with a hammer until her legs were broken in 20 places and she could never walk again?

Then he'd get what? 40 say.

But somehow having sex with her when she was willing on multiple occasions is far far worse than this so he needs 500 years.

>be 14
>be attracted to 14 year old girls
>be 18
>suddenly not attracted to 14 year old girls anymore

>It has its own problems however. Like entire cities of molesters hiding out in the woods because it is the only place they are allowed to live. Moving across state lines where they cannot be easily tracked by the thousands.
this is like some /x/-tier fanfic

Child molesters should be executed. So sick of this weak pathetic forgiving society.

Pedos and Murders deserve a bullet. Nothing else.

>Implying he would've been given a sentence
hmm no honey that's racist

He should be killed for either crime. Society hasn't any need for sadists nor degenerates.

He must be a homo
>girl
The fuck is this? Sup Forums taught us that all molesters are homosexuals!?

>implying the case would've even been investigated
nigger the parents of the victim would have been jailed for being racist

>The fuck is this? Sup Forums taught us that all molesters are homosexuals!?
You got it backwards, leaf.

All homosexuals are molesters.

Look at this Muslim pedo

Oh wait

i skimmed the article and this guy would have definitely just turned into your average serial rapist and he would probably murder one day too. i say just save some money and put him in the oven.

why is she wearing an orange peel

I don't like pedos one bit but that's a pretty absurd sentence

Author is Robert E Lee, If if I trust zombies op...

500 years? For white people reproducing?

The goal with long sentences like this is to limit "good behavior" shaving off the time to ridiculously small amounts, and also to prevent the convict's lawyers causing legal shenanigans with life sentencing rules, guidelines, and case law/public opinion changes over time.

He might as well have run for president for this bullshit.

Looks like he took Dayquil AND Nyquil at the same time.

BURN IN HELL DANNY

>500 years
he would have gotten 30 days community service if he wasn't white

14 year old here. I fuck that bitch every day! Hahaha. Burn in Hell, Danny. For 500 years.

haha do you think this woman will get the same time?

>500 years

Wht couldn't they just say life. We only live for abour 100 years.

from the the same site
>A Mooresville man was sentenced up to almost four years in prison for shooting a man inside a car in 2015.
statesville.com/news/man-sentenced-in-iredell-superior-court-for-shooting/article_9fb1da00-3196-11e7-9d30-4b1cfd723f1c.html#tncms-source=article-nav-next

people who are in law are laughing at how they've destroyed law

You need to go back to bed.

Projecting much? You one of them self hating closet pedos?

>we
Speak for yourself user

Kills me how all logic goes out the window when """children""" are involved.

The real reason liberals haven't pushed for pedrophilia yet is because they need an excuse to shut everything down (cp).

>the goal is to subvert that this is actually bullshit
can somebody explain to me how the supreme courts' opinion on double jeopardy makes any fucking sense?

I'm a lawfag and it's beyond me why somebody can get 2 charges for 1 act or series of acts that involve the same offense to society

MEANWHILE:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470824/Teacher-pleaded-guilty-sex-14-year-old-student.html#article-4470824
>Special education teacher who pleaded guilty to sleeping with her 14-year-old student blames daily heroin habit for her behavior
>She was sentenced to 11.5 - 23 months, and will have to register as a sex offender
a 14 year old having sex is not the fucking end of the world. Jesus Christ. 500 years in prison? We have sick murderous criminals in federal super max prisons with lighter sentences.

apparently, it wasn't "rape". it was "statutory rape".

>virgin
>over 18
>want to marry a virgin
>get 500 years in prison

cant unsee

No, he didn't. He's probably a victim himself. Maybe Sup Forums can bust him out of prison.

Listen up, you fucking white male. She may not have been a virgin, but I sentence you to 500 years.