Philadelphia teacher, 33 pleaded guilty for sleeping with her 14-year-old student

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470824/Teacher-pleaded-guilty-sex-14-year-old-student.html#article-4470824

Niiceee

Other urls found in this thread:

statesville.com/townnews/law/iredell-man-sentenced-years-in-child-sex-offense-case/article_a3775b36-89c3-11e6-80d6-1fb9cff07ce3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was the student black? because if so the toll should have been death not jail.

that's fucking rape, it's not nice

nice

nice, why thats never me :c

nice

Why was a 14 year old in an elementary school?

Blacked, Teacher & Student edition

>not fucking your high school teacher
>being a right wing cuckboy

Pick two

black dont crack but get held back

>Why was a 14 year old in an elementary school?
>Nig nog

Held back because a stupid nigger

Lmfao white girls are so try hard, can't even fuck with them because it feels belittling at this point.

God what the fuck

100 years ago this whore would have been shot. The fact that she's not is the exact reason why the West is crumbling

NICE

God.....

I hate niggers.

Niggers

>POOOOOR KIDS, THEY ARE TRAUMATIZED

>hate niggers when white women are the ones betraying you

White knight as fuck

BLACKED

>I could've came to, get me tomorro
>ok we can try work

WHITE WOMEN WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Abdullah F'n Yolo

I see a bright future for him. People spark when given the electric chair right?

In the last year I've learned that probably as many women are pedo's as men, equal opportunity without affirmative action!

Ugh.. I'm definitely home schooling my kids.

Wow only 11 and a half months jail time if it was a white make doing it with a black female student he would have been castrated! Does anyone else see that one of these things is not like the other one of these things just doesn't belong

Because he's a retarded nigger

(((They))) are normalising pedo by having women play the role of predator. God damn, I totally see what's going on here.

>White woman molests black kids, the normies go; huhuhuh dem kids pimpin
>Woman gets light sentence cos woman
>?
>Pedo must be legalised cos discrimination patriarchy

>She was sentenced to 11.5 - 23 months, and will have to register as a sex offender

just fucking LOL

statesville.com/townnews/law/iredell-man-sentenced-years-in-child-sex-offense-case/article_a3775b36-89c3-11e6-80d6-1fb9cff07ce3.html

meanwhile this guy is setenced 500 years for sleeping with a 14yo girl

really gets your neurons firing

Almonds activated.

To be honest I'm more scared of travelling to the USA and being within their insane jurisdiction than I would be taking a taxi through a fevela.

Here's a teacher from a school in my city, any guesses as to what the person she's sending this to looks like?

Mind blown! Truth! :( Unfortunately. Tripping!

>this will never happen to me
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!

Burn the coal, pay the toal.

nice

>momz wha iz mah pee pee bigga than da otha kidz
>bcuz u yeerz old 33 tyrone

a strong alpha black stud?

What a worthless woman. Showing that she ducks nigger kids for her friends and even family members to see.

So shameful.

Fucking disgusting. What on Earth compels women to be so disgusting? Is there any cure to it? Please, lads, I'm losing hope.

BLACKED!

>Amato

Like a monkey

>tfw nobody takes your bait

What an absolute fucking retard. Teachers are usually forbidden from fraternizing with students outside of the classroom any they're especially not supposed to post pictures of minors on Facebook.
What a stupid cunt.

I thought it was witty, user.

I try to be civilized all the time I'm outside, even showing a finger is making me feel embarrassed, yet these niggers are all in in their retarded degeneracy. I mean why did they take a picture like that? Why did this fucking degenerate cunt allow it in the first place? Did she honestly think it was alright to take pic with these low IQ apes, post it online and be this virtue signalling dumb fuck?

>Bait

It's completely true though, Coalburners are vermin.

She also thought it was a good idea to fuck the niglets in case you missed it.

All the these fat ugly white girls fuck the blacks. Good!

I once knew a teacher from New Jersey. Mega slut, literally asked everyone in our group to come fuck her at various points, sometimes even begging. She was also a sex tourist to Jamaica, no joke. I'd be willing to bet $100 she's fucked a student by now.

I did. Aren't women by default interested in finding a fine mate to produce a fit offspring? What is her main malfunction, I just can't fathom, how can a female find a minor sexually attractive, let alone a nigger.

>A heroin addict middle aged white woman with a whole stable of young black studs to fuck.

Living the dream

women are attention whore, pic related

Man, I honestly wouldn't care, if she died tomorrow in Paris or wherever the she is now. She brings absolutely nothing to table and repeats every single point made by men years and, to some degree, a decade ago.

They are attention whores, though, and this fucked up teacher is a good example of that.

Leb?

According to sexual biology/psychology.
Women have sexual response to anything sexual.
Even animals fucking each other.
Not even kidding here.

You turkfags must be gay
Always speaking about dicks

Fpbp

brah there was a 21 year old dude graduating from this school in the hood by me, and there was this huge party about his "success" and how much he would "accomplish" going forward.

>TFW you graduate college by 21..

don't these stupid white bitches that have less than aesthetic appearance realize, that black guys will fuck anyone? then they parade their half and half kids around like they have a gold star.

Toll paid

This is why women should not be allowed to have any jobs whatsoever, they can't even work in a monkeyhouse without fucking the chimps.

fucking coalburners

women are far too fickle to withstand the constant torrent of jewish propaganda

I like how persona 5 reverses some of the self-help messages persona 3 tried to give out, such as "it's not okay to want to fuck your teacher"

>Here's a teacher from a school in my city, any guesses as to what the person she's sending this to looks like?

fpbp

Based southern Canada

To be fair, I looked at the picture and first thing I saw was nogs flipping off the camera and thought the same as him as well. She should get the death penalty though.

Why they give the camera the finger? What are they trying to say?

Women are children with rights. You're right not to hate them. Hate the people that said they had an equal say to men.

>amatao
she's a latina(x)

FPBP.

dox pls

Having 80 IQ will do that to you.

>Amato
not white chang

>even showing a finger is making me feel embarrassed
The word is shameful, merkel.

>the absolute fucking state of roasties.

ITT: /r/whitemasculinity

Fuck off to Reddit.

Good one, bad hombre

>teacher letting her student flip the bird at her camera

what a moron

>marrying a woman 20 years older than you
>raising her kids
>never having kids of your own
>not a cuck

I don't see much of a difference, but thanks anyway leaf, I guess.

blames daily heroin habit for her behavior

Some nigger kids were selling drugs for favors …. Learned it form the neighborhood.

mfffffw the french are about to elect a couple that did exaclty this to high office.

I wont miss france.

they without a doubt gangbanged her. no question.

>Abdullah F'n Yolo

Mein sides

>100 years ago this whore would have been shot.
and every nigger would have killed

Fact he might be elected is scary.

You're alright beanerbro

Si mi'jo, si.

Blacks love white women yet they complain about whitey nonstop

>Burned at the stake

>he was a special ed student
She was raping a retard. Vile cunt.

>Blames daily heroin habit for her behavior

We really have to do something about this epidemic. It's always fucking heroin. Where do people even buy that shit?

>Abdullah F'n Yolo

No wonder a 14 year old is still in elemntary school

hgnnhnnn more

Because surnames define your race? Are you fucking retarded?

She looks white enough to me, denying the problem won't make things better

Even retard niggers make gang signs.

heroin is not real user...