Congrats to Trayvon Martin!!

I'm sure this will help him get a good career

He'll get head janitor at the Dindu Nuffin Muffin shop

>Even when given instead of earned, it still takes a nigger 5 years to get a degree

truth.

Hahahhahahaha how the fuck does that even
work?? I mean I understand noble titles or medals
for miltary service being awarded to someone that
died but how the fuck do you get a degree
holy shit.

Jesus Christ, this can't be real, but it is!
It doesn't even matter if you are pro or anti Trayvon.
This kid did NOTHING to warrant an honorary degree.
Has the world gone mad? Can anything bring this insanity under control?

So, you admitting he dindu nuffin?

The aeronautical sciences will never forget the great contributions of the brilliant Trayvon Martin. Some would say he had great skittles.

He dindu nuffin ta earn a duh' gree. Dat fo sho!

KEK

Fucking KEK, what a sick society we live in that anyone could believe that nigger was interested in aeronautics. Give me a fucking break, that's even more absurd than this bullshit that he was "murdered for wearing a hoodie and having skittles."

The best part is that in 20 years they'll put it in the history books and leave out the fact that it was a posthumous degree to make him look like he was a child prodigy.

>aeronautical science

I bet he couldn't even name one of the moons of Jupiter

He'll be just as productive as all other niggers with a college degree

No 20 years from now they'll put in the history books he invented sizzurup.

That nigger didn't even show up for graduation I bet...

this is exactly why they did it and why you can never trust history without extensive self research

He wuz a gud boi
He dindu nouffin
He an engeeneer nao!

You know what's interesting to think about? if we didn't have the internet, imagine what the official (or should I say (((official)))) narrative would've been.

A good boy, who was interested in space, just going to the store in the rain, murdered for no reason by a white hispanic. Nobody could've challenged this because they couldn't have known anything besides what the media put out. We could see from the niggers own stupidity on social media that he was lying.

Now apply that reasoning to a popular tale like the Emmitt Till one, where we're told he was murdered "just for looking a white woman in the eye." Sound familiar?

He didn't fly so good though, fucking affirmative action degrees.

No wonder man hasn't returned to the moon to end the flat earth theorising, NASA's brain trust is under attack.

I'm shocked.. I've been in school for nearly four years working on my Aeronautics Degree, it's essentially a degree in rocket science. It's one of the more academically difficult to get. One can even design bullets, projectiles and missles with a degree like this.. Was this nigger motherfucker even in college? Wasn't this bitch in high school?? How the fuck?

That's lefty liberals for ya.

Whites can't even get a grant, but they'll give away a degree to a dead nigger.

Looks like he finally did something positive with his life!

Till was murdered because he and his friends cornered a lone white woman and were sexually harassing her. I don't think it warranted death but he was hardly the innocent kid he was made out to be by history books.

you're giving him a lot of credit. i bet he couldnt spell aeronautical science.

20 years from now schooling will be like it was 70 years ago. Niggers won't be any in any history book except for the (((ATS))). This will be the epoch of what they've gave back to the world they've ignorantly and greedily taken very much from.

It's an "honorary degree". Just something people in Burgerland do to virtue signal or make a statement, its only use is symbolic.

When will the university rename one of their buildings after him? Because surely, by extrapolation, he would have used this degree to become a great educational pioneer in he sciences, and clearly deserving of such an honor.

Like a true idiot, I went and tried to find the full article to read. Could you imagine if cnn actually posted that picture