How do you plan raising your children?

>raise a boy right
you're doing it wrong
reported for hatespeech

That bitch isn't going to tell me how to raise my baby boy

I wonder how fucked up these kids will be when they start to hit puberty

the jews did this... god damn it they've proven how worthless we are at the core.

Locking my car door every time we are around blacks so it subconsciously makes them think of danger when they see a negro. Just like my dad did with us.

No TV
At 7 he will be able to guide a dog with confidence.
Sports, Sports & Sports

Gently

please tell me this is fake user, please.

In rural New Zealand. No degeneracy out here. AMA about being a white majority, burgers.

Every time you hear police sirens, tell your kid that another lucky black man is going to get his angel wings.

It has to be a fake or a joke.

that kid's face looks horrified

This is a joke r-right?

I'm too young to be married and have kids yet, but when I do I'm going to make sure they get lots of time outside to explore the world on their own. I will teach them about reading and learning early, and will take them to the city, countryside, or sightseeing areas on weekends instead of letting them watch TV all day. I definitely won't circumcise the boys, though I'll teach them about my family's Jewish heritage.

I am starting to think that "witch hunting" was simply the easiest way to remove this kind of women out of existence.

Not doing it "feminist style" for a start.

Teach them to hunt

I think it is legit, the deceitful nose is at it again

>Feminist Style

That's not raising a boy right, that's raising him left.

>women telling men how to be men
what could go wrong?

In the woods, with no technology. Just lots of fishing, hunting, and farming along with a lot of books I found super interesting growing up. Its super easy to a genius, you have to teach them from the age of 3 and then at 6 teach them more specialized knowledge. I'll probably teach my kid to be a super chemist by doing a bunch of science experiments with him.

Right to suck cock
Right to be fucked
Right to be cuck
Right to be trans

That is REAL your right, boi.

Maori's are just as bad as niggers, maybe even worse

>the eternal swede

Nice one.