Recently rewatched Passion of the christ

Recently rewatched Passion of the christ.

fucking cried hard man, especially during the scene where mary is getting flash back of jesus as a child when hes carrying the cross.

fuck the jews.

Jesus was a Jew

Don't worry my man, He won in the end

Passion of the Christ was the most boring snuff film I ever saw

was this meme confirmed? galilean jewish mother born of the holy spirit.

now we wait till he comes back

mary is queen (((jew))).
the movie was made by a mary worshipping catholic and is full of anti-christ memes.

I know that feel. My faith has wavered over the years, but that film always has been very powerful to me. It conveys so directly, yet silently, much of Jesus' internal commitment to God and how he fully, intentionally walks to his death for the purpose of giving up his life for others.

Even the way they change his eye color, such as when he speaks with Satan in the garden, has subtle symbolic meaning.

Mel Gibson is 100% enlightened about the esoteric meaning of Christianity, yet perfectly grounds the stories in a purely Earthly way, leaving the question of faith in the hands of the viewer.

I'm watching this again some time this week.

>crying at a movie
jesus fucking christ what kind of a bitch are you?
death happens, faggot. get over it.
worse shit has happen to people that deserved it less.

> fuck the jews
he didn't die because of them, he died because you sinned. idiot.

>having pity for a lying conman kike who was only a human being

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is one of those "look how great of an X I am!" (X being whatever band wagon is the current trend). Kinda like Sup Forumss version of tumblr bullshit.

>fucking cried hard man, especially during the scene where mary is getting flash back of jesus as a child when hes carrying the cross.

That scene in particular is always the one that makes everyone sob like a baby, it gets me as well.

We all have a cross to bear. That's what jesus wanted to convey.

Christianity is a cult
Any religion that makes you pray to anyone but god or see a prophet as Important as god is a cult
Just a reminder you're all drinking the same koolaid as all the rest of the spinoff religions

he died because the jews gave their once yearly ability to pardon a criminal to someone else.

>Mel Gibson is 100% enlightened about the esoteric meaning of Christianity
please explain why he would make the end scene a shot of Christ's ass?

Yes Jesus died for your sins. Now he wants you to praise KeK to make Le Pen win. God Bless

watched it for the first time 3 days ago , cried like a baby and even more because people are leaving this beautiful realigon at a alarming rate

He follow his father religion.

Mary's mother was born in britainny

Most definitely.
They are heretical blasphemous bastards that rejected their only hope for salvation and nailed him to a cross instead.
That's why Christianity and salvation was opened to us non (((jews))).

be a good emotionless goyim, and go fight for Israel !

good goyim!

>also cried like a bitch
>follows a jewish religion
>gradeschool-tier insults

Quiet you jew.
Christ is the Son of God from heaven, not a mere prphet, he says so many times, and hints at it repeatedly. The pharisees accused him of blasphemy for it, and he did not say he did not claim to be the Son of God, but instead rebuked them for saying it was blasphemous, indicationg that he is the one true Son of God.

Remember how the holy trinity works.There is God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost. One Godhead, 3 "faces," if you will.

One God. 3 faces.

Get that through your thick muslim skull.

you are missing the point. christ would have died barabas or no barabas. he came to die for all mankind. a perfect sacrifice. (why the hell am i arguing theology on Sup Forums. fucking nigger ass newfags.)

Yeah keep praying to Jesus and marry because a new book said hol up this guys the main character now don't pray to god because this dudes like you but god too bro but more liberal than that vengeful god you heard about here have some charity handouts

except jesus tho rite?

Muslims and Jews are just as bad filled with ways to make you think oh no now Muhammad is ourguy and the Jews just said HEY our entire race is super special and /ourguy/
There is only god you pray to take all that snowflake shit and praying to humans out of it
Concentrated god is the true redpill

I first watched it many years ago, when I didn't believe. I didn't get it. I laughed at Jesus's suffering because of how over the top and "ridiculous" it appeared to me."Wow Jesus really got his ass kicked!" I said.

Truth be told I have not seen the entire movie since, but I have watched clips on youtube. With age and wisdom, and the slow peelling away of the Jewish programming that afflicts me I see it with VERY different eyes.

When you understand what is exactly what is at stake. the scene in the garden where Satan tempts Christ is incredibly powerful.
"If it is possible let this chalice pass from me, but let your will be done not mine."
Seeing Jesus in terror at way lay before Him, but accepting it....
Amazing.
Humbling.
Inspiring.

It breaks you inside to see that.... LOVE.
I wouldn't dare to call myself a Christian because I trust no church, and I have no tradition behind me, but I have been inspired to seek Christ in spite of my sin and my weakness and my cowardess.

>the scene in the garden where Satan tempts Christ is incredibly powerful.
Come on, he is literally God. Satan is literally his creation.
If he wanted to be tempted, it would have happened. If he didn't, it would have not.

Based Romans.

Jesus was a self-hating, leftists, hippy Jew. He deserved his punishment.

I'll need emergency care after the edge in this thread. You heathen faggots.

Mel Gibson needs to make more movies.

kek'd

I used to be like you.
You don't have the eyes to see it yet, hopefully someday you will.

You have to fight back against the left, not with this bullshit passive aggressive attitude.
Find your inner strength, don't wait for someone to tell you what it is.

If you read the book instead of just watch the movie, you see that the entire point of Jesus is that he was Jewish.
It was the promise to Abraham that the whole world would be blessed from his family line. It was foretold again that the Messiah would be born from the line of Jacob. And It was prophesied that he would be from the line of David.
This was the claim, that Jesus was the Messiah that was foretold. From the family of Abraham, Jacob, and David.
It's the entire basis that Christianity has for legitimacy that he was Jewish.

>fuck the jews.
>Worships a Jew

Hmm, really ponders the pons...

Proof that He worshipped the Talmud?

Not really. Jesus WAS a Jew, but modern Judaism was created by the Pharisaic rabbis after Jesus died. Jesus was of the Sadducean sect or perhaps the obscure Essene sect of the DSS fame. The Pharisees were his enemies and the ones who had him killed.

So yes, Jesus was a Jew but it didn't mean the same thing to be a Jew back then as it does today.

He didn't, the talmud did not exist at the time.

Jesus is a fairy tale as we all know. It is very nice to see that art has the ability to make one cry.

The entire point of Jesus was Jewish fulfillment

I think the Jesus is literally God thing.is misunderstood. Jesus is the Son of God, but all mankind are the Sons of God. So what makes Jesus different? Jesus is a manifestation of God on this Earth, but he is human. So he, like everyone else, is God's child, but specifically Jesus is a *perfect* human, without sin, something you can't say about any other human. Basically God's perfection in human form, for this reason he has God's power. But Jesus is as distinct an entity from the Father as any of us, but consider that God is in everything and everyone and the fabric of reality is of God- Jesus IS God as well, so are we all.

But we are given autonomy in this world, free will, so that we can experience the journey of life. When we return to God and become one with him, we take the lessons we've learned and rejoin God's perfection with it. What is Jesus?

God took the weight of Man's sin brought from free will and essentially gave all willing souls the ability to have a direct line to rejoining his perfection.

According to Christian teachings, Christ IS God. Any other interpretation is a schism. The trinity is a way of saying "there's really three guys, but since we're monotheistic they only count as one God"

No shit, but the point is that Modern Jews =/= Ancient Jews. Not even genetically thanks to Ashkenazis being the majority of Jews.

Modern Jews aren't real Jews. The Bible warns of this- the Synagogue of Satan, those who say they are Jews but are not.

If Jesus fulfilled the Messianic prophecy, then all true Jews would have accepted him as the Messiah. Those who refused him, the Pharisees who then went on to create the Talmud and therefore modern Judaism, are not True Jews, but the allies of Satan.

Shit film of the most overrated fairy tale of all time.

Yeah, but everything is God tho. So saying Christ is God doesn't mean too much. Christ can still be God and also his distinct entity.

I think you can see that Christ is his own dude when he says "Oh God why have you forsaken me" on the Cross. At that point the holy spirit left the son and all that was left was a man. The holy spirit empowering the son is what gave him hax powers. God needed to use Jesus as a sin sink to purify mankind and give them a proper road to salvation.

Jesus was a man, but also of divine nature. He IS God, but also his own man. If you think about what God is capable of this shouldn't seem strange at all.

The Jews are Jews. They may have somewhat different practices, but for the most part the core tenants of their religion has not changed.

>allies of Satan
These kind of hyperbolic statements skew any kind of rational discussion. Satanists are allies of Satan, Jews still think they worship the true God.

>fuck the jews

>Yeah, but everything is God tho
That's also some kind of fallacy, not everything is God.
There's a reason why they label it as a "mystery" and don't try to explain it logically the way you are.
It was to satisfy pagan religions of the time.

Jesus/God still had absolute power to do anything he wanted if he wanted to. At least, if you accept christianity.

The movie was just him getting the bash from Jews and then Romans for two straight hours.

It was boring.

The point wasn't the jews killed christ, the message was humanity killed christ. Peter said the Lord showed me I can call no man profane or unclean. We are all man to god, racial segregation is a result of the fall. All divisions are a result of the fall. To god we are all humanity and we all don't deserve the sacrifice christ made.

>Jesus/God still had absolute power to do anything he wanted if he wanted to.

Sure, but he did exactly what he wanted to, too. He even knew he was going to be betrayed, etc. All according to keikaku.

Also, God definitely is everywhere, this is basic shit they teach in Sunday school.

>Sure, but he did exactly what he wanted to, too.
Yes. I'm an atheist though, so it doesn't matter too much to me.

>Also, God definitely is everywhere, this is basic shit they teach in Sunday school.
He is everywhere, but everything that exists isn't God.

He wasn't a Pharisee/Rabbinical Jew which is usually what we refer to when we say Jew in the modern sense

I love it. If you would have told anyone back in the day that Christianity would be the most followed religion they would have literally laughed and beat you , or kill you of course.

I'll never forgive the Romans and Jews for such an immoral act.

>Jews and Romans 2000 years ago justify anger today
That's literally the "reparations for slavery" argument

... n... no that's not the case at all.

Christ was a Jew, and modern Jewish orthodoxy/Jewish state still follow basically every mosaic law.

The same laws the Pharisees enforced during the time of Christ is literally unchanged.

Well if you're not Christian then you must side with the Romans and Jews. Even if Jesus was a fake and some delusional dude trying to bullshit people, it was still immoral. Christ is the only way.

Jesus was against the Pharisees who are the same as our enemy, globalist Jews who enslave people with usury.

Don't forget they killed all his apostles as well (except for one...was it John? Can't remember).

God bless them

Jesus was a German

At least we can take heart in knowing he actually existed. Unlike the jews, still waiting for God's son on earth. Want to know what's funny? Even if he did appear on earth a second time, the jews would STILL hate him and try to kill him. They can't be happy with God's son on Earth unless has super powers that are only used for the jews' gains.

Jesus forgave them but decent humans never will. It's a cautionary tale as much as it is one about hope and faith.

Fuck those who serve the patriarch who sits in Rome.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Any so-called Jew that refuses to acknowledge Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is Satanic and anti-Christ. By God's point of view, the Jew is a chosen one of God that acknowledges his arrangements.

The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))). They were Israelites. What made Israelites unique was their genealogy. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac and Israel. After the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD all geneaological records were destroyed and all Israelites disbanded. The (((Jews))) of our time are imposters who claim a link to the original Israelites but have none because they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.