Alright guys, I'm fucking sick and tired of this shit

No LARPing, no meme bullshit, no unironic shitposting. I'm fucking tired of Jews subverting every aspect of western culture and White identity. It's true that some things can't be unseen. Every where I look, whether it's the media, mainstream culture, social media etc. you name it, I see the influence of the Jew. We don't need to be coy here because it's obvious they are hellbent on destroying whatever remnants of white society remain. What can we REALLY do bout this from a realistic standpoint? And how would Sup Forums recommend redpilling normies into seeing the truth? I look at my liberal friends and I can only shake my head because I know they're so misguided and I don't even know where to begin. I'm fucking fed up with this shit. Please Sup Forums, advise me on how to deal with the Jews and their lies.

move to Iran.

rise above the fray, become a force to be reckoned with.

Nice digits, but how? Every corner I turn, I see more degenerate Jewish influence. I almost wish I never went down this path but it's reality now. I am not seeking or advocating anything violent. I just need to know a good starting point to point this shit out to everyone else. I can't just go full on 14/88.

Blue pill yourself but keep the redpill as you're third eye, and never show you're power level around those you don't fully trust even if they agree with you in the beginning.

What is the best way to go about doing this? Could you elaborate a bit? I was literally just about to say fuck it and post an article to Goybook about how Jews are destroying America, but I held back.

The Jewish influence is everywhere and inevitable.
You are able to see past the deceit, use this to your advantage.
Whether it be through school or internet, read and learn constantly. Study world history, mathematics, english, philosophy.
Organize your thoughts, your beliefs, and figure out where you stand in all aspects all life so you're able to stand strong when your beliefs are challenged.
Keep yourself healthy and become stronger through exercise.
Find your purpose, become a more driven person. People will look up to you, they'll want to be like you. In turn they'll listen to you, maybe even follow you. Remember to find like-minded individuals in your journey in order to build a net of people you trust.

This is how you fight back.
Be the change you want to see.

Start lynching negroes

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and stop asking for handouts. If you have a problem solve it yourself, we're not going to help.

It is best to occasionally lose yourself in the past, and to imagine a perfect future. Being stuck in the now can be negative and toxic, I know this well. It is good to acquire additional knowledge of the past., I recommend you do this as an escape from the degenerate reality.

Look into mythologies. Norse, Greek, and Egyptian. Learn about other legends and myths. There are many truths in these stories, and they can really make you feel alive and connected to spirits of the past. You get an odd sense that everything will be alright. That even though we are facing a dominating force of propaganda, there is a purpose and a lesson to it all. That all is not lost, and to not have fear.

I suggest this, as well as exercising and trying to think more creatively in your mind. You will learn how to cope in time, just don't rush it. Take things slow, and let your mind drift to a brighter future.

Dont worry youre just in the Anger stage of Redpill.
Eventually you'll reach Acceptance and pray everyday for all life to end

This is probably the best and most inspirational advice in the entire thread so far.
Not asking for handouts, man. Just looking for advice.
Thanks dude.
How the fuck long does this "stage" last? I feel like it's never going to end

Watch the world burn when Kim hits the button. Or maybe all those rocket tests he's doing are just his personal super-jet when he needs to blow off steam.

Well, as for me, I intend to fucking do something about it, I'm going to take a career in law and politics. I don't see myself beginning this career for another twenty years because I'm planning on military service in order to pay for law school, and it may be too late by then, but nonetheless, I will not give up the fight.

They get you through your family. They try to bribe you by using your own love against you, and whether or not you refuse they bribes they're also brainwashing your family against you passively through pop culture. As strong as you are, it's those closest to you that will be your kryptonite if you don't harden them to the Jew's tactics early on.

You don't have to hate jews; you just have to remember that jews hate you

become sovereign citizens and establish our own nation.

this is an excellent idea I'm willing to offer my services to help develop a legal framework based on litigational fairness to ensure justice for all sovereign persons regardless of which minority group they belong to

kill jews now
race war NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Burn Hollywood. Seriously. It has to happen.