Confidential mail from presidency

I've just received this mail at the office.
It tells to the medias what exactly they have to communicate on sunday.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DerorCurrency/status/860899186241228802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

authoritarian much?

Beaucoup trop d'erreurs. Bel essai.

translate.

My French is not good enough to catch errors. I am lucky just to get the gist of each sentence.

Meme it

translate.

It's fake. I should have known from the flag.

from my broken french:

all communications on the day of the 7th should reject completely everything that was reveled that could compromise the victory of macron. every media should minimise the important and ignore the revelations,

something about russain hackers

Sup Forums is banned in France right now.

One of the errors is obvious as fuck, check the sixth line.

Macon, yeah

Seems fake and gay.
Saged.

wew lad

arcane get

Trying for

I dont read surrender, is there a americanese version

Dammit

>les médias devront durant cette journée devront minimiser

ok you tried

It's full of mistakes OP. (Wrong verb tenses, repetitions, etc.)

Media must declare "Macon" the winner? fake and gay

false. already disproved many times

No it isn't, it's based on a single fake tweet posted 2 days ago by a literal who.

good effort tbqh

This is perfect french.
Go shill somewhere rose.

My translator said the tenses are all jacked.

The big "gotcha" from the document is supposed to be that the French external security services confirmed the authenticity off all the released documents.

2nd paragraph just saying what is going on, that the media is supposed to downplay the leaks before the election.

>pouvait
>devront durant cette journée devront
>Mr
>Russe
>non idiomatic sentence structures
>and a bunch of other shit

user im an arab who speaks french and even i can tell this thing is riddled with errors

Do you even speak french?

>Liberté Égalité Fraternité
does France have any of those left?

>im an arab
you have to go back

anyone who has taken 3 years of french knows this is bullshit.

but french-user dont you love me

There are enough details that seem to indicate that seems to say that OP might have some knowledge of French, but English is likely his first language. This doesn't seem to be Google Translate, but it wasn't written by a French person.

Can someone exactly translate the last paragraph? The one about Phillippot.

>pouvait compromettre la victoire du candidat Macon
>Macon

Also
>compromettre
Is there nothing like an imperative to be impartial in France? WTF is that? And I thought Germany is bad.

arabs have clouded my mind with so much hate that i don't even care what part of the arab world you come from
you have to go back

to be honest I dont even blame you, most arabs are pretty shit tier, especially in values and behavior

You forget that Lebanon has a lasting obsession of being as French as possible

>Can someone exactly translate the last paragraph? The one about Phillippot.

The document is a bad fake. Still, here is what the last paragraph says:

>The leak must be credited to a partnership between Mr. Florian Phillippot and the russian hacking collective APT28 (according to an official press release from the DGSE)

Ton français est a chier. C'est peut-être de là que provienent les fautes que tu vois?

Yeah, I figured. Not even a proper heading.

I'm very rusty in French. I understand why doit etre is correct, but then why is pretee a participe passe? Whatever. sage

>Is there nothing like an imperative to be impartial in France? WTF is that? And I thought Germany is bad.
It should be "pouvant compromettre".

>then why is pretee a participe passe
From a purely grammatical standpoint, "prêtée" is fine, but it really should really be "attribuée".

>mfw you guys are proofreading this fool's poor shop so he can correct it land post it on Sup Forums again later when another time zone picks up traffic and you're starting to feel sleepy

>really should really be
And here I am bitching about OP being lazy, lol.

No it isnt. If there wasnt frogs wouldnt be posting

It's beyond saving.

The bad shop or the time wasted by anons easily tricked into doing work for free?

Little bit of both.

It's perfectly fine. Sure there are a few mistakes, but nothing out of this world.
Most people just check if they don't have orthographic corrector lines in their text and don't bother.

Utiliser des ellipses sur un site anglais = français à chier.

Oh wow, belle réflexion de tête carrée.

FFS, seriously? OP likely started from a template, but French is not is first language. It's ridiculously poorly done. You can't go two words without spotting a mistake and sentence structure is all over the place.

OP, just delete this thread and start over. Put some effort in it this time.

>provienent

On écrit "proviennent", ducon.

T'es de /qc/?

Look, I'm french, and I didn't even notice mistakes until the thread pointed them out.
When you're fluent enough, the brain autocorrects too.
There's actually a fun test for that with a phrase where most words are out of order.
Most people don't even notice.

Yeah, there are mistakes but maybe that's how fags from france write these days.

Well, you're illiterate then. Il n'y a pas deux mots de cette lettre qui sont conformes au génie de la langue.

Tell me, How many french flags have you seen not shilling? It's pretty suspicious.

Tu pense ce que tu veux.
C'est vrai que c'est douteux, venant d'un ministère.
On a pas de deuxième source pour confirmer le machin.
En tout cas je suis sûr que j'aurais bien plus de mal à voir des erreurs en Français, plutôt qu'en Anglais, qui n'est pas ma langue maternelle.

twitter.com/DerorCurrency/status/860899186241228802
is this guy on something?

Didn't want to be rude, sorry, just wanted to make sure there was no doubt that OP is trolling with a very bad fake. French is an important and beautiful language, and shouldn't have to suffer the torture OP is making it go through. Anyway, I'm going to sleep now so that he can try again, like the other user pointed out.

Tous les médias devront pendant cette journée devront

you forgot Macon but yeah you are right, it's could pass as an High School essay, but not as a professional communication message. Sentences are a bit long to no , or . and too many errors, someone should take the time to correct it so that OP can make a new one that could be shared on twitter, we just need to spread the seeds, once the idea has taken roots in the minds of the people it could be enough to help the vote in 13 hours or so

C'est plutôt douteux, ça passerait comme message à l'interne d'une petite entreprise, mais pas comme un communiqué distribué par un gouvernement. J'ai suivis un cours obligatoire sur ce genre de truc à l'université sans compter les rapport technique et tous ce qui touche la communication. Ça vaut un C+