Which Christian denomination is the least cucked? I think I might go to church tomorrow

Which Christian denomination is the least cucked? I think I might go to church tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/
cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/PERSONAL/k/1389/First-Commandment.htm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPkxhc2bwvVtGCVhmHAujklP
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3
youtube.com/watch?v=gzEtfBQzrNg
youtube.com/watch?v=_UI6Q0CBCIY
youtube.com/watch?v=0a3eJC3qAFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The one true Church. Just ignore the false antipope pls.

Islam.

Orthodox Christianity

Eastern Orthodox probably.

There's some pretty famous non cucked baptist preachers in Arizona if you're there

eastern/slavic orthodox

Let your soul guide you. It we'll guide to least cucked denomination.

southern baptist

Russian or Greek Orthodox are your best bets. They don't allow gays and the priests are allowed to marry.

Orthodoxy, user--original Christianity, Orthodox Christianity is not cucked at all

They're all cucked

Who else attends Orthodox Liturgy as well? I'm not yet baptized, but I'm planning on doing so in the next couple months.

So Sup Forums is an orthodox board?

I was sexually abused by an Orthodox priest when I was 12.

Roman Catholicism. It's the one true church for a reason and no religion has contributed as much to our identity.

Too bad the pope is a cuckold.

If you are seeking something higher than yourself, go to a unity church.
It's just a bunch of people like you

Please be Catholic. We need more strong men.

Ignore the Pope. His politics are irrelevant.

Filthy casual, always let digits decide.
0 stay in bed
1 play vidya
2 watch TV
3 get dressed for church and then watch TV anyway
4 read the bible in your pyjamas
5 be a Calvo and do all the above and still be smug about your ticket to Heaven
6 go to a Lutheran Church and watch the fancy bisexual talk about tolerance while you Facebook
7 put on best tracksuit and learn about the conniving Jews from Orthodox priest
8 Go to Mass and meet the families of the guys who mow your lawn
9 Put on chaimail armour and remove Saracens

Any Baptist church that preaches out of the KJV of the Bible.

holy orthodoxy is the least cucked for sure. it's oldschool, original Christianity. we even have a motto "nothing novel, nothing new"

i couldn't recommend it more

So when Pilate saw that he was gaining nothing, but rather that a riot was beginning, he took water and awashed his hands before the crowd, saying, “I am innocent of bthis man’s blood; see to it yourselves.” And all the people answered, “His blood be on us and eon our children!” Then he released for them Barabbas, and having scourged Jesus, delivered him to be crucified.
Matthew 27:24-26

Wow the Jews admit they killed Christ! I wonder why Christianity has incited violence against them for centuries. Fuck atheism and paganism, its exactly what the Jews want.

Which ones?

Eastern Orthodox.

Just look at countries with eastern orthodox majorities - Russia, Georgia, Greece. All pretty based desu.

I'd read the Bible if I were you.
kingjamesbibleonline.org/
CGG provides highly coherent and scriptural based analysis.
Here's the series on the 10 commandments
cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/PERSONAL/k/1389/First-Commandment.htm

There's a lot of confusion and tomfoolery out there OP, watch out, don't trust anyone but yourself & God – study, meditate on the things you read, pray about it, and keep going.

Avoid the Babylonian Catholics, Idolatrous Orthodox, Faggot Jesuit-tainted Protestants, and Luciferian Gnostics.

Primitive Christianity can be discerned through study.

YouTube:
Walter Veith is good, South African guy, used to be a PhD Zoologist and leading evolutionary biologist. Had quite an interesting life.

the following links are cited, using primary source material straight from the Vatican's own publications, along with mainstream historical authorities.

>Comprehensive history of the Reformation and the basic gestalt of Catholic presumption
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

>Comprehensive Christian lecture series (gen.-rev.)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795

>Best Creationist series with most compelling evidence (even if you're a staunch evolutionist, it's a compelling mental exercise)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V

>Regarding the Papal Echelon of Babylon & their Jesuit saboteurs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPkxhc2bwvVtGCVhmHAujklP
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3

Greek or Russian Orthodox (preferably Greek)
I'm Catholic myself and the church really isn't cucked despite the Pope's unfortunately misconstrued quotes, but I acknowledge that the East is a safer option.

>despite the Pope's unfortunately misconstrued quotes

Oh he's just playing 6d chess isn't he?

This guy is kinda fucked

Full video
youtube.com/watch?v=gzEtfBQzrNg

Tl;dr video
youtube.com/watch?v=_UI6Q0CBCIY

*cucked

There's definitely a strong correlation.

Sup Forums is happy to ridicule trannies and liberals, but no one bats an eye when people nonchalantly talk about believing in fairy tales.

??

because they're not fairy tales, you've been lied to

>religion is fairy tail
old ass meme

Quantum mechanics proves god

even the catholics on Sup Forums are orthodox!!! this is incredible! i don't think i even realized how orthodox Sup Forums was until this thread

i started the conversion process to greek orthodoxy two years ago. i'm still a catechumen but i attend liturgy and vespers regularly and i love it. i was raised catholic and i remember easter time passion plays, etc. but the paschal services are so much deeper and more moving, you can't even compare the two. it's like you actually feel like you're there at the crucifixion, and all it takes is carefully selected scriptural readings and chants. i never really felt God's presence at mass and it made me think i was an atheist for years. but in an orthodox church you really feel Christ is there

this thread is so comfy

>because they're not fairy tales
Literally choosing to follow irrational beliefs and stories formed by archaic, 1000 year old societies.

>Literally choosing to follow irrational beliefs
they're not irrational
>1000 year old
truth is immutable, it doesn't spoil like milk

Except it doesn't and you won;t bother to explain why. Because it doesn't.
Does it also explain Allah? Daksha? Yahweh?

Orthodox Church or Mormon Church

But this user makes another valid point as well for just Primitive Christianity

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is an Orthodox Christian board.

gnosticism and mysticism

kek

So the Greeks assigning lightning strikes to the work of Zeus wasn't irrational either? No, you say?
So what makes any mysticism surrounding God any different? People were (and still are) gullible and filled the gaps of reality with anything.

This

Coptic

>So the Greeks assigning lightning strikes to the work of Zeus wasn't irrational either?
what does that have to do with anything?
>People were (and still are) gullible and filled the gaps of reality with anything.
yes, thank goodness Christians came along and put an end to "god of the gaps" reasoning

Mormons are not christian, their baptism is not valid as it is not triune, and they have a skewed sense of an afterlife

Same here brother, though you are further along than I.
>be me
>sign up for email list at my local Greek Orthodox church
>Priest at church contacts me unexpectedly and asks if I would like to learn more about the church.
>Figure I might as well give it a chance
>Go to address and find its part of the Episcopalian Church, rented out
>A little put back by them not having their own church space beyond what they set up in a theater room.
>Talk to priest
>Based Bromanian
>Tells me about the history of the Church
>Get enthusiastic about it and just listen
>Leads me into a small office room set up as a chapel
>Hands me one of the Bibles they had in the "church bookstore" (basically some books they sell)
>Tells me I can keep it free
>I insist I pay
>Priest tells me its a gift
Been going to every service I could since and love the special Orthodox Study Bible's annotations.

Question for Christians here

Is race-mixing a sin?
"Blood of my blood, flesh of my flesh"

>church bookstore

>Christianity isn't a god of the gaps religion
yet Christians ascribe our creation, and the universe, to God.
Just as the Greeks thought Zeus created lightning.
Reminder: you actually believe in irrational bullshit.

i might try the orthodox church

he gave him a bible for free, what's wrong with this?

Its not about profit, they do a lot of book talks and people wanted it. Most churches have book stores.

What could ever rationally lead someone, to whittle down their belief in the spiritual, to JUST Christianity? Honestly I'm curious, what makes it rational? Why not literally any other religion?

no, it's a bad idea though

>Reminder: you actually believe in irrational bullshit.
like what?
by irrational do you actually mean things without the ability to be rationalized, or just things you've been taught not to like?

Roman Catholic here. Stay away. I haven't been to Mass in 18 months. Too cucked.

>Literally choosing to follow irrational beliefs and stories formed by archaic, 1000 year old societies.

oh, to be 14 again~

be more open minded, don't fall for the atheism meme

Said the last 5000 fedora tipping faggots

Traditional Catholicism

Cradle Orthodox here, Greek specifically. I'm curious. How did Orthodoxy become the religion of Sup Forums? Is it the authenticity and sincerity of the faith? Or is it some stupid online influence like Brother Nathanael? We're getting a lot of young single male (and quite frankly, beta) converts these days, and while I am not supposed to judge, a few of them are pretty fucking weird and I assume they post here heavily. I'm wondering what the motivation is.

And yes, the Eastern Orthodox Church is very uncucked.

Depends on the Rite.
If you follow the Latin Rite--the one that makes you a "Roman Catholic"--it is literally not even relevant. Your job is to pick an individual person who has good morals and health.
If you follow the other Catholic Rites--the Orthodox or Coptic ones for example--they have differing levels of ethnocentrism.
Even the more extreme ones don't have any strict rules against it though. Only savage cults like Islam do that.
If you've got a bit of that jungle fever, nobody will give a shit as long as your kids are Catholic and you aren't a degenerate because even dumb niggas are the children of God in the Catholic faith.

I'll honor you in prayer my friend. Just remember not to take communion if you go, but you can go kiss the bible during service. Communion is just meant for people who've been baptized, and it symbolizes being in the ministry of Christ, so it makes sense that the baptized should only partake.

There is a Bulgarian Orthodox church near me, how cucked would it be?

there's really nothing like it is there? they're so sincere and humble in their faith

protip: get some index tabs for the study bible. makes it way easier to find what you're looking for

I'm not an atheist.
I'm agnostic. But I see no logical reason to think Christianity could hold any sort of truth. I've honestly never heard of any reason to choose it, among other religions.
No, I love Christianity, or at least the idea of it.

Westboro Baptist. They tell it like it is.
>God DOES Hate Fags

>name calling

Keep telling myself i should go to church but I'm drunk af again.

Also this, I live near a Greek Orthodox church, should I go there or the (((Protestant))) church my grandparents went to?

I can only wonder....

If you've got a Bulgarian church near you, then you likely have a Greek church near you as well. The Bulgarian parish will likely be 100% in Slavonic and you won't understand a word of it. The Divine Liturgy in Greek parishes is usually 50% Greek and 50% English, and in some parishes is almost entirely in English. Same goes for an Antiochian parish. Go to a Greek or Antiochian parish. Speak to the priest after Liturgy.

least cucked? that's like asking which transexual is the least trappy...

dont worship that shit

>worshipping a likeness of a deceased Jew nailed to a piece of wood
>not cucked
pick 1 and only 1

Here's the process of what happened to me user
1.) Start lurking here. Become redpilled.
2.) Get deeper down the rabbit hole.
3.) See secularism on the rise in America/Europe
4.) Become blackpilled
5.) See nowhere else to turn
6.) Christanons say Ortho Christian is least cucked
7.) So be it
8.) Go to church voluntarily now. Reading Bible every night.

Don't be so quick to judge converts like me.
However, I will say last time i was in service this asian kid in the front row had a shirt that said "DEUS VULT" on the back.

Yeah, I keep referencing Matthew, the writing style really appeal to me.

I was raised Presbyterian. It was cucked in the 90s and proud of it. Has to be worse now.

Still waiting for someone to explain to me why I should follow Christianity (without calling me a fedora wearing 14 year old).
>Literally 1000s of other religions to choose from
>Even then, none actually lie in rational observations or thinking
??

It's English per the website.

Orthodox is a safe bet ... as a catholic I would say go to a Catholic Church but it can be a hit or miss based on tradition.. if you find a traditional Catholic Church then I'd say go there ..

Nonetheless go to Church, start somewhere. Even the mormon Church would be fine place to start. Given that Sup Forums cries about birth rates but ridicules christians who have the highest in the US hold your head high and know your welcome. Mormons being the highest in the US (3.1) btw, Christians range in (2.2-2.8) varies per studies.

If you seek the truth you'll end up catholic or orthodox. Apart from that I would recommend reading all kinds of Christian theologians. God bless.

AVIA MARIA!

>to whittle down their belief in the spiritual, to JUST Christianity? Honestly
the historical evidence for the resurrection of Christ for one
>what makes it rational?
its lack of irrationality

what do you think the word rational means?

I'll add that atheism rose by -30% under Obama
We see how that turned out
And we see how secularism is turning out in Europe.

Without Christianity, our countries will fall.
I believe that this is the one true redpill.

American protestantism has been perverted to allow and promote gay marriage and, more importantly, nonwhite invasion into our country. Last time I went to a Protestant church multiculturalism was praised via songs in the vernacular. I hate almost every aspect of the modern western world.

~30%*

Russian Orthodox and Russian Baptists.

Fuckin lol at all these westerners recommending an orthodox church. Do you think that the Greeks want you in their church?

Evangelicals are the least cucked.

There is no concrete or even reliable evidence for his Resurrection. Unsurprisngly, it's generally only Christians that believe in it because they're willing to believe in it.

irrational: not logical or reasonable.
What about your religion, then, is logical, as opposed to simply being open to whatever else may have created us, e.g some cosmic coincidence, another religious deity, etc?

>Mormon Church

youtube.com/watch?v=0a3eJC3qAFU

guise, i'm not bashing your faith as i was raised catholic too but seriously, why don't you just convert to orthodoxy?

if you have to ignore your pope, are you really even catholic? think about it. i'm just sayin...

protestantism isn't an organization, it's a category

saying "protestants promote gay marriage"
is as honest as saying "christians promote gay marriage"

The Free Presbyterian Church.

I guess that's fine, then.

>asian kid in the front row had a shirt that said "DEUS VULT" on the back
This is what i'm talking about. Can't stand it.

>Having the old edition
The priest gave it to you because they needed to make space for the new edition that has the Old Testament and more explanation. But that's good that you have it. Also read "The Orthodox Church" by Metropolitan Kallistos, a convert himself. It's an excellent primer on the history of the Church.

Reformed Baptist

most Biblical, most based

>There is no concrete or even reliable evidence
opinion noted
>What about your religion, then, is logical
everything, prove me wrong

So why can certain aspects of your religion evolve and change, and not others?
Christianity, historically has evolved drastically, has been heavily influenced by other religions, etc. But gay marriage is a no no, and must stay that way, because dot dot dot?

Remeber 'Church' is from the word 'Assembly'

Sup Forums is church. When you arrive at your local church, you will be the church to others.

Do any of the churches you are interested in have videos of past sermons? Listen to a few from the churches you are interested in, then decide if its a church you want to visit.

I think OP should just go. ANY church can benefit from the presence of one of us (Sup Forumsacks)

>The priest gave it to you because they needed to make space for the new edition that has the Old Testament and more explanation
dude... not cool. we all know the four gospels and psalms are the only part that matters anyway

We need to make our own non-cucked denomination of Christianity that jews cannot control. It should also have shit about the fourteen words in the bible and how jews and muslims are subhuman.