MACRON LEAKS: NORTH KOREA VERSION 2 NEW PAGE FOUND EDITION

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

What we know so far
We found 2 strange Korean language documents in the Macron emails and through it have found links to pedo thinktanks, North Korean royalty and spy networks, UAE pedo traffickers, French population replacement plans, and more

What we are doing now
Digging and finding more connections

How can I catch up?
Previous threads:
supforums.com/thread/124372197/politics
supforums.com/thread/124401631/politics

All urls found in this thread:

dictionary.reverso.net/french-english/préfet
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/academician
ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/함양군
krdic.naver.com/search.nhn?query=향응&kind=all
disobedientmedia.com/park-geun-hyes-arrest-disrupts-foreign-influence-in-south-korean-politics/
disobedientmedia.com/the-spirit-cooking-style-cult-accused-of-murder-and-shamanism-in-south-koreas-government/
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07SEOUL2178_a.html
steemit.com/pizzagate/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-part-3-findhorn-1-2
steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-part-3-findorn-2-2
steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-esalen-ring-pedophilia-tied-to-hai-global-harbin
steemit.com/pedogate/@whitedeer9217/centers-gathering-ring-pt-2
pastebin.com/EgzjCWij
pastebin.com/ghVvmS1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._R._Giger
youtube.com/watch?v=9P7UKzSTwgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4svaYmpC3MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KLNoFFquRkA
buzzfeed.com/danieldalton/original-alien-concept-art-h-r-giger?utm_term=.vua9L11NJR#.omrB133Xqo
sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf
local.nixle.com/alert/5939005/?sub_id=3127797
supforums.com/thread/124444082/politics
gotnews.com/busted-macronleaks-show-feminist-hypocrite-emmanuelmacron-pays-female-campaign-workers-26-less-men/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21
gotnews.com/breaking-macronleaks-show-emmanuelmacron-gay-mailing-list-top-aides-buying-drugs-online/,
youtube.com/channel/UCGy6uV7yqGWDeUWTZzT3ZEg
twitter.com/jackposobiec
supforums.com/thread/124449549/politics
eff.org/issues/printers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleur_Pellerin
archive.fo/aULcm

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

fake and gay

Caleb King
Caleb King

cawks

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

Logo from first document (see the stapler marks)

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

Original pic 1 high res:
00008185.eml

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

bump4her

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

Original pic 2 high res:
Doc 9 avr. 2016 16-52.pdf

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

here

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

Catch up here niggers

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

Minerva Owl & SHILLCON MAXIMUM ALERT confirmeth

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

Punch card computer per Best Korea technology?

CSV is IBM format for to make translate some how

William Thomas
William Thomas

Where do we go from here, strike team?

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

directly to bildeburg

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

checked both

I think I am going to try and figure out this logo to find what the document is
Other than that things are pretty silent right now, France is waking up soon

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

Just a bunch of names.
Looks kind of like some sad degenerate hapa looking for his family tree or something.

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

Are there any occult style references you can see? Any of it seem strange to you?

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

Even if it contained occult references, I wouldn't know because it would be cryptic and I've never seen documents with occult references in Korean.

It'd be interesting to know who sent it, who received it, to get a little bit more context.
But as they stand, these documents don't really look that weird.
It has a bunch of names, something that looks like family tree, some weird address, and marked locations in N/S Korea

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

This cedric guy sent it to himself on the en marche email system, he looks hapa to me or something

it could be an innocent family tree, but he makes reference to 'chef spiritual' which means spiritual leader and also uses the word 'sin' in page 2 which another korea user told me means god

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

So that's how you floss your ass

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

Morse code?

Liam King
Liam King

That's pretty cool, i thought braille, and another user thought its something cryptographic, but if that method you posted leads anywhere as far as towards intelligible words let us know

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

keeping in mind its probably written in french

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

Doubtful. The message is already scrawled on the paper. That's just some weird imprint to indicate where it came from, like a letter head or something similar.

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

logical
I was trying to search for stuff like 'document braille letter head' etc but nothing was turning up.

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

it's a pretty big family tree, and it mentions a king or kingdom

is it normal for common peasant fags in NK to have a large-as-fuck family tree? doesn't this indicate royalty?

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

We're talking about a shit-tier third world country.
I'm sure they have a high birth rate or at least used to.

The word "God" is inserted randomly so it's hard to know what context it's being mentioned in.

Below the name Oon-Hee, there is a date 1928.8.26, which looks like a birthdate.

I don't know what is prefet, academicia though.

All these people seem to have the family name Yeo, and it seems to indicate that this clan originates from Ham Yang, but that's likely from 1000s of years ago.
Koreans trace their family clans by region and the Chinese character of the last name, so I really don't think there's anything here.

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

checked

so there's no way to estimate how far back this family tree goes?

prefet and academicia is probs short-hand or slang for some french term, so only frogs can help

Do we know if any korean kang ever came out of HamYang, or at least someone relevant?

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

The word 'shin,' which could mean God, is inserted randomly so it's hard to know what it's referring to.

The only thing that's truly suspicious is the 'chef spiritual,' but that's in French.

The family tree by itself doesn't look too weird though.

Justin White
Justin White

strange Korean language documents

Omg this is literally retarded

How can anyone be this stupid

Do you think every foreign word is a conspiracy

Holy fuck

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

checked the dictionary
dictionary.reverso.net/french-english/préfet
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/academician

academician = academic
prefet = chief constable/police comissioner

William Richardson
William Richardson

Alright, thanks for the insight man

Someone also said that 향응 (Hyang Eung) means sex worker is this true?

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

What do you expect to find exactly?
Obviously, every human has a family tree that will eventually go back to the first human, but that isn't going to change anything or help us find something suspicious about this email.

Regarding HamYang, it seems like a shit tier city with 64% of the population being farmers.
ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/함양군

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

Do you guys ever realize that you can forge Internet images? I mean, this must be the fifth conspiracy theory you guys "uncovered" and the world hasn't ended or Moloch wasn't summomend

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

It could mean that in North Korean dialect, but this isn't a word that is commonly used in South Korea AFAIK.

krdic.naver.com/search.nhn?query=향응&kind=all

The chinese characters of this word are
饗- means something similar to party, treating someone, offering, offering up a sacrifice
應- should, ought, respond, answer, respond

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

our working theory is that they'll put down KJU and put this man in his place as king of balhae

another user gave evidence in favor of this theory some threads ago

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

Moloch wasn't summomend
PROOFS?

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

LOL put a hapa as king of united Koreas?

Yeah, no that's not happening.
That's the most thoroughly stupid thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

Why would someone in france be emailing a family tree and a map around?

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

Fuck off slav

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

Cool, yeah in NK dialect was the assumption since the notes have a strong lean towards NK names and writing

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

Right. But I don't know how many Nork anons or Nork escapee anons are browsing Sup Forums ATM, so a Sork is the best we can do, for now.

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

not united, just north korea

Chyna wouldn't allow unification now, let's be reasonable

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

That's still a pretty absurd crackpot theory (infowars or Reddit tier).

I doubt Norks would follow some fucking piece of shit Elliott Rodger as their king.

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

you people are pathetic

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Chef spiritual
Fucking sp irit cooking I knew it

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

yeah no doubt

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

implying they'll have a choice

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

True, but why the hell would (((they))) want to install a hapa piece of shit who can barely write Korean (note the writing error, basically like an alphabet error) as a glorious Nork king.

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

I think in reality they wanted to hire someone with connections to NK and he had to prove that he did

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

they want to destroy every country's culture

since norks are all about being the master race, what better way to cuck them?

they'd all go online and become asianmasculinity

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

Is this shit real?

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

Why would (((they))) be discussing such plans with some Baguette who isn't even the president of France yet?
Wouldn't this kind of a thing, which would at minimum, involve invasion of Nork (and likely a nuclear conflict), be discussed among the top tier people in the US?

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

elections are a meme, they already stuffed the ballots with macaroni votes

and there are globalist cucks in NK dying to fuck their own country in a different way than what they've been doing for 60 years

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

Please, you get worked up over nothing. Have a drink, take a pill or a sleeping aide. It's time to get some rest now. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

Please, let's not focus on this stuff. There is nothing worth mentioning in these hashes or keys. It's a bunch of nonsense, let's all go to sleep. There is nothing happening.

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

I've just spent three hours looking through this and didn't find anything. It's literally nothing, I'm going to sleep guys, we all should get some rest and continue the search another time.

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

yea

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

This is boring, a lot of eyestrain from all these jumbled up nothingnumbers. I am going to sleep now.

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

HOLY SHIT GUYS I JUST DISCOVERED SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

Get some sleep, you wouldn't want to catch a cold. I am going to sleep now, goodnight.

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

I just tracked these coordinates with a Garmin satellite dedicated to SAR/NAV and I must say everything came back with negative results. I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

Easton Long
Easton Long

que?

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

????????

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

Jesus fuck, life is turning into one fucked up movie.
I want off this ride and let reddit kids take my place

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

reddit kids put us on this ride

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

Wow, is anyone else tired? It's pretty late. I think we should all head to bed. I checked this file out, and it's literally nothing. We should spend our time on matters worthwhile. Anyway, I'm going to bed. I'm sorry. Bye.

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

Wide awake!

David Thompson
David Thompson

this is NOT fake. korean speaker can not speak french well enough.
and fmire de halmoni = family name of grandmother (I used it in google translator, you can easily ctrl-copy "할머니", which is pronunciated as like "halmoni" in french.)
so "신" means the original surname of that family's grandmother.
and this is written by several other peoples.
this script is fu cking highly top status elites' document file.
we don't know what they think and will do.
just they discussed the old korean kingdom which united several koreans for the first time in that's history.
and hwanghae-do which that kingdom's foundation area and capital.

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

bump for interest

Brody Green
Brody Green

reddit kids put us on this ride

We're the ones playing national gook treasure rn probably looking at the document that will shape the next 20 years of history.
If this shit is real, mainland europe will eventually be our enemy.

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

I'm so tired. I will sleep now. Now is the time to sleep. There is nothing to stay awake for. Yes, let's sleep.

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

ya thats why they want eu army, they will use it to attack usa

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

What is the plan? Is the other gook a shill?

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

I think we should all head to bed. I'm tired. This is nothing - really. It's time for bed. Goodnight!

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

This shit man, i dont think its the jews anymore i think its just women and the walking corpse of commie sleeper cells fucking up this world.
I dont doubt the 8 goddess thing especially how hes so friendly with old bags.
We need more attention on this.

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

There's sleepy shill! How you doin, buddy? Ready to greet to night with a fresh slice of cheese pizza?

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

Who do you think is pulling their strings though

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Im guessing its some old fucks that were with the commies and stuck to their guns after the collapse of the ussr, multiple agents that have no purpose but all that training wouldnt waste it and this isnt a crackpot tin hat theory either. The 8 goddess' arent run by joos its most likely that theyre run by someone here in america and they dont have permanent memebers lool at killery i bet she was one until she fucked up and now that Warren bitch took her spot.

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

What we know so far
We found 2 strange Korean language documents in the Macron emails and through it have found links to pedo thinktanks, North Korean royalty and spy networks, UAE pedo traffickers, French population replacement plans, and more
What we are doing now
Digging and finding more connections
How can I catch up?
Previous threads:
HO-LY SHIT PEDES. This is YUUUUUUGE. The lefts plans for France surface in #Macronleaks and they should scare the shit out of you European pedes

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

Does anyone know any North Koreans who defected and could take a look at this?

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

Your master taught you that their are pathetic subhumans? Why won't he raise you up? Why must you be nervous and hateful and Isolated in difficulty for your master? He does not care for you, seek God faggots!!

huge mess created
slaves forced to bury the obvious

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

It's past midnight. Can't we do this other day? I'm about to hit the hay. What about you, burgers? It's already so late...

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

a fucking invisible leaf

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

God would give you more than your master falsely offers! The carrot on the stick is never reached & you will be recycled not retired! Seek God, seek his people, do not live in fear - evil will only end humanity anyway!

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

Sup lads, I hear we are doing a new pedo hunt

Can someone give me a quick rundown while I catch up? I can get the word out on this one bigly if we find something a media outlet could put into print

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

llooollllll

no narrative formation to see here non-JIDFers. nothing at all L O L

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

Yeah, I am tired now that you mention it. I think I'm going to go to bed. This isn't anything anyway. I checked everything out. It's just another dumb post. Let's get some sleep. I'm sorry. Bye.

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

The pedo connection is very small right now, if you check this image

There is a pic with a little kid very similar to the stuff alefantis had up. It's linked with the UAE and some other strange things

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

How can those sleepy bots coordinate their posts? I mean are they bots or people?

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

Oh it wasn't in that image, it was in the first thread pic related.

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

They are bots

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

see

and then

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Depends on the economy of location. Whatever is cheaper. People are robots as far as they treat them. Need to stop the harm and liberate non-bots

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

Fake and gay.

Just like all the Alt-Right faggots and Russian shills that infest this cesspool.

You all should be talking about La Pen's incest relation with here gross dad.

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

I agree. It's getting late. We shouldn't waste our time on this stuff anyway. I checked it out, and it's literally nothing. Let's save our energy for more important matters. Anyway, I'm going. My bed is very comfy. I'm sorry. Bye.

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

Fuck off, i dont even know whats going on anymore if its kikes, women, aliens, or somekind of crazy coincidence i just the answers im so tired bros im lost and afraid :(

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

Thank you Sleepy Bot. It feels special to be responded to by you. (Lol in case you are a person)

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

Yes, I agree. I check this out already, and there's nothing here. I think we should go to bed. It's getting late, and we have other matters to tend to in the morning. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight!

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

lol shut up

David Brooks
David Brooks

lolololololololol you can make it talk

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

All reddit upboat rp aside what do you think of the situation?
Im new to this leak and i got rattled hard

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

gotttiieeeeeee lol. he's adapting shillstyles.

NOW I'M THE ONE WHO IS RATTELED

but for real. world is ruled by kiddie fucking luciferians. no amount of advanced shilling will change that. and no amount of advanced shilling will prevent us from stopping these sick fucks from ruining our future

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

The rabbit hole goes deeper then we will ever be able to know

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

Have you guys considered that it may be human and drug trafficking and not just kids? Kid connection may be smaller but all three are equally bad to normies

Honestly that is just as damaging, it would torpedo Macron

Thank you brazzobro, looking thru them now

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

And we who know what they are up to can't stop them just yet. We have the power of the torrent/magnet file still. And we have leakers even yesterday.

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

see

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

Confirmed shill. Keep digging lads

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

checked

And I've been waiting, friend.

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

oh for sure. obviously if they've established global frameworks capable of sustaining any of these trafficking systems.. which they obviously have lol... then it's not difficult at all for them to do... well whatever the hell they want really. I was gonna say they could perform any variation of human trafficking with the systems built in... but what can't they do?

THEY CAN'T PROTECT CHILDREN. FUCKING WEAK FUCKS
yes i solved my own riddelle

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

Also, I see you guys have found Harbin

Good, look into them and Esalen

You will find ties to the UN, CIA, Transhumanist globalist groups, MKULTRA type experiments they were doing. South Korea really showed a ton about globalism. Those linked steemit posts are a good start. It goes way beyond simple pedogate stuff although that plays into it

If Soros ever gets taken down, your next enemy will be the Transhumanists. They are deranged beyond belief

William Wilson
William Wilson

See This goes far beyond just human trafficking, so many different networks involved in NK

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

nice synopsis. wonder why shills dried up. maybe they actually were tired hahaha

shill btfo when truth rolls through

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

I want off the ride guys. How fucked is sok? Ive read all those screencaps but havent found any proof beyond that i need a
QUICKU
RUNDOWNU

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

post this stuff here

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

It just gets deeper and darker as time goes on. Will we ever finally get to the end I wonder.

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

Transhumanists?
That sounds fucking horrifying, what is that? Literal jewbots or cyberkikes?

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

i forgive you my friend. i will fight for your children's children with the hope that they'll be provided a protective set of external societal sctructures allowing realization of their maximum human potential... rather than provided as a sacrificial lamb to lucifer

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

There is a lot going on in the world right now.

This small website has named a number of groups that are involved in Korea, Macron's connection would be no surprise as the Rothschilds are connected

disobedientmedia.com/park-geun-hyes-arrest-disrupts-foreign-influence-in-south-korean-politics/

Angela Merkel
Clinton Foundation
Samsung
NM Rothschild & Son

disobedientmedia.com/the-spirit-cooking-style-cult-accused-of-murder-and-shamanism-in-south-koreas-government/
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07SEOUL2178_a.html

Harbin
US Military
Church of Eternal Life
Yoo Byung-eun

There are others related to the trafficking, I can dig up some sources for you. The person who started pizzagate was looking into it but you guys got distracted by the pizza place and dropped it along with the Silsby connection, which was a mistake. I'll see if I can help you guys with that.

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

See Also:

steemit.com/pizzagate/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-part-3-findhorn-1-2

steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-part-3-findorn-2-2

steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-esalen-ring-pedophilia-tied-to-hai-global-harbin

steemit.com/pedogate/@whitedeer9217/centers-gathering-ring-pt-2

Findhorn pastebin: pastebin.com/EgzjCWij

List of sources pastebin.com/ghVvmS1s

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

FBI user?

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

tl;dr

it's actually late and i'm actually getting sleepy over here

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

Guys, it's time for bed. This is literally nothing. You are wasting your time. This is a shill thread. It's not important. I'm going to sage it. It doesn't belong here on Sup Forums. Let it slide. I'm going to bed. I'm sorry. Bye.

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

Ever seen art by HR Giger? He always said that his art was based on things he had seen in real life

If you ever want to, look into the circumstances of his death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._R._Giger

On 12 May 2014, Giger died in a hospital in Zürich after having suffered injuries in a fall.

A (((fall)))

He showed people things

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

offering/sacrifice/sex worker
respond

PLS RESPOND WHORE

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

I'm sleepy too. No sleep since Oct 2016 when Podesta started rolling out.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

Interesting how the shills show up when I post some sources for brother anons

Do you feel in control?

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

ahhahah. was thinking same thing. certainly not going to verbalize it tho :P

and this is brilliant. I've saved it and will use it for them good forces (and look forward to reading through them!!)

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

these are fake documents fabricated by . russian elite hack

no thank

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

Weird! Have a bump.

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

hell yeah keep em rollin in. IM NOT FUCKING TIRED ANYMORE!!!

just had idea of combatting shilling with statements like

HOLY FUCK THIS TRUTH IS INVIGORATING!!! I could stay up researching for hours. FUCK I AM SO HYPE RIGHT NOW

how to gauge effectiveness.. hmm

Jayden King
Jayden King

This is ours. You're doing kek's work, user.

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

To explain transhumanism literally, they want to replace humanity with machines. They work in things like AI, robotics. They are working to create real life chimeras. Horrifying beyond belief, but sometimes truth is greater than fiction.

If you dig into the Harbin and Esalen links, you will find some more info on one such group who was connected to the SK scandal indirectly. Isn't it odd how they are working with these spirit cooking cults and Jews? Many networks collaborate this way, welcome to globalism

Follow up with the Macron connections because this will yield fresh data. Someone told me you will find drug trafficking in addition to the humans.

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

The guy who made the alien movie art? Fuck man i can see some fucked up rekt shit but something about these kinds of things makes me wanna run away from my computer.
This is too fuckin real man :(

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

one french Sup Forums is needed right now, or french canadian is great to a least. any help?

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

I'm risiking my life by posting this, make good use of it

youtube.com/watch?v=9P7UKzSTwgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4svaYmpC3MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KLNoFFquRkA

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

and fmire de halmoni = family name of grandmother (I used it in google translator, you can easily ctrl-copy "할머니", which is pronunciated as like "halmoni" in french.)
There is no such thing is the french language, be it elite, cryptic, plebeian or slang language...
t. native french speaker

this theory is BS anyway

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

124445712>> hey what does mean fmire de halmoni which is written on that paper.

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

HR Giger was shown some things. And then he was killed for airing it publicly, just like Kubrick was. Art imitates life

Some people would say my paintings show a future world and maybe they do, but I paint from reality.

buzzfeed.com/danieldalton/original-alien-concept-art-h-r-giger?utm_term=.vua9L11NJR#.omrB133Xqo

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

124439801>> but halmoni is french pronuncisation of korean word "halmeony"
and other respective word are all french

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

Never link buzzfeed u shithead

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

ahh. I saw a video from former mk ultra guy? but was saying how humans experiences are fed upon by those advancing the AI and robotics, and that negative experiences are more enjoyable or something like that.

within this context that would mean transhumanism the industry mean to improve overall power of their ability to extract our experiences... and their work with luciferians/spirit cookers/zionists would be to improve their desired flavor of experiences.

i'm new to that stuff but i love me some sci fi haha... also... in process of uncovering truth you must remain impartial to the puzzle pieces you're compiling. once you compile enough puzzle pieces the portrait of truth will paint itself. far too often we never reach the threshold of 'truth-paints-itsef' due to internal fears or external censorship

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

1 post by this id. Really? the one time that meme makes sense.

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

Shareblue your masters are working for the Chinese, Jews and Arabs among many others and are in violation of 22 U.S.C. § 614 at the very least. Act accordingly

The Macron leak was from someone with connections to France and the EU, perhaps someone in Europe is still hoping to divert them from their path to destruction. The timing is very odd

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

Hello fellow drug smokers! I too like to smoke drugs and get super wasted lol :P . Does anyone have any methamphetamine that they would be willing to trade for money so that I can smoke some and get totally high and pass out in pee?

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

bonne chance à toi, user

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

Makes sense about kubrick since you cant find eyes wide shut unless you REALLY look for it.
Who are the transhumanists exactly is this star wars type shit?
Are we gonna be killing literal cyberdemons like on doom?
rattle status: xeylaphone.

Parker James
Parker James

hmm. so WW3 will be USA vs Europe. This scenario actually makes a lot more sense and is scarier to me than muh Russia.

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

but halmoni is french pronunciation of korean word "halmeony"
and other respective words are all french

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

but halmoni is french pronunciation of korean word "halmeony"
and other respective words are all french

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

Transhumanists ultimately want to destroy you and the rest of the human race

If they had enough time they would be creating chimeras that looked something like that. They are one of a number of groups supporting things like Agenda 21.

sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf

Marginalize humanity, while holding a monopoly on tech that allows them to create military forces and control populations. Pushing (((global warming))) is a part of that. Climate change is real but not affected by humans as they say. Notice how they target the West with that rhetoric

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

Probably user. Im ready.

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

1st one 404, 2nd 2 in French.

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

this is some Nazi occultism. has to do with the origins of Hinduism, (great whites from the north who brought "fire tricks" into India, and set up the caste system). Later, New Age religions and 'chakras' all that jazz was brought to California by pedos masquerading as the new age movement.
gay sadists, my friend. They want to destroy the divine feminine. And the world.
They hate women. (see the latest boipussy thread).

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

Stupid burger. France don't care about this. Only corruption counts.

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

Dude im half spic, this demon shit scares me to tears stahp ;(
I need to go back on /k/ where its safe and comfy. Maybe even ask what would be a good shotgun load for cyberdemons

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

Get hype

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

You guys need to grow up. Why do you want macron to lose? Le pen literally wishes she could be a Nazi

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

Are you a Soralfriend?

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

someone check up on John Romero to see if he hasnt had an accident

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

Good work anons bumping with a side project:

Berkeley PD asks for our help identifying Antifa domestic terrorists

local.nixle.com/alert/5939005/?sub_id=3127797

Help Us Identify Rioters from April 15th Protest

On April 15, 2017 a demonstration was held in Civic Center Park. This event drew counter-protestors and deteriorated into a series of assaults and physical confrontations between members of various groups. As we have in the past, we are again asking for your help in identifying the three men pictured here who are wanted for violent assaults.

If you can identify the men pictured here, please contact Detective Tim Gardner at [---]. We are still asking for your videos and photographs of those who may have committed crimes during the event. If you haven’t already done so, those images can be submitted via the following link: [---]. For those of you who have already shared photographs and video from the event, we are grateful for your assistance.

supforums.com/thread/124444082/politics supforums.com/thread/124444082/politics supforums.com/thread/124444082/politics
supforums.com/thread/124444082/politics supforums.com/thread/124444082/politics supforums.com/thread/124444082/politics

Austin James
Austin James

literally wishes she could be a Nazi

Welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay.

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

What? Macron is a demon.

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

Nazis had some ties to the occult along with a lot of other groups. You might want to do some research into Operation Paperclip and the Soviet equivalent if you want to start drawing more connections. The mainstream makes it all about Hitler but many different groups were working for and against Germany during the war

Keep looking into Macron's ties with SK. Also, the leaks have a lot in them about how the EU is trying to destroy France and working with factions in the country to do that. You've already seen how they are trying to "normalize" Islam and force the people to accept the refugee invaders. Charles Martel is rolling in his grave.

You are saving the West anons, I will come by to dump intel when I have it

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Are you discriminating against transnazis? You bigot, check your privilege.

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

Le pen literally wishes she could be a Nazi

So you have retards like that in 'murica too guys?

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

Frenchfag here. Just woke up, about to go vote. Can anyone give me a rundown on what we found so far ? Not that it's going to change shit but still

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

Thank you Sendai. We are here to learn and be humbled.

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

m8... this is the most enjoyable/best shilling i'veever seen. i don't mean that negatively at all. ur a boss haha.

been seeing that. we could also reach a level (and i've never tried writing this idea out before) of awareness we could call GLOBALISM OF RED PILLED... RED PILL REBELLION? eh name pending. but the battle would then become humanity vs. those who are in control of globalization process (and have perverted it)
yep.... singularity resulting in our destruction if we reach that point under volition other than our own... i haven't read agenda 21 yet. skimming through. pretty extensive. also lol at the fact the're going to control female farmers hehe. 1/3 of worlds land surface is agriculture tho. hm

hahahahaha. transhumanists = gay sadists.
lol @ u sir, unless you're like the other boss shill who is trolling his own 'masters'

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

Macron underpays his female employees, how patriarchal!

gotnews.com/busted-macronleaks-show-feminist-hypocrite-emmanuelmacron-pays-female-campaign-workers-26-less-men/

Best of luck, make France great again

We're all hear to learn and share user

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

You might like to just read the Wikipedia summary for a rundown though of course they will not include certain details you might use to draw connections

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

Now you are starting to think about how they are controlling the land, food supply, industrial capabilities etc. Think about the eugenics possibilities, as it is ultimately intended to kill off large populations. They will start with the West but will target others once we are defeated.

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

What a fucking cuck. Not surprising tho.
I read about human trafficking and shit. Any sauce ?

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

I've been keeping tabs on this but I know I can't contribute so I've only been creating my own personal back up of what I think are the major take aways. For months now I've been waiting and I'll keep waiting for the Trump era to begin bringing justice to these sick monsters. This all genuinely has me so scared that it has fundamentally changed my life. Anons I will never be able to thank you enough- even the nerd virgins- for doing all of this.

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

No I want to be humble. I want to share too. But I don't ever want to succumb to their sick malady of evil. We need to watch ourselves....

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

Macron buys drugs for the National Assembly
Macron agreed to flood Europe with immigrants and legalize the ones already here.
Macron's offshore accounts were begun the day a particular merger was approved
Macron wants to be a royal president among the 8 goddesses
That's the short version of everything from all of the threads

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

Not yet beyond interesting indications, we will see what anons here can find. There are many files to go over in this leak. Perhaps the group who originally obtained the files wanted them to damage Macron should the EU rig the vote enough to push him through. It's very interesting.

Jayden James
Jayden James

Some supposed findings are: he's a closeted homo buying clothes on gay stores, his staff bought illegal drugs with bitcoin and had it delivered to them in parliament, they used uber to cross the fucking streets and he's a feminazi hypocrite paying women less than men

and more serious shit like a plan to create a "french islam" with a "french grand imam" he thinks will cuck muslims and control them, all with state support and guidance (all illegal and against their laicité bs), plans to teach arabic in schools, grant amnesty (IIRC) to illegals and rapefugees and change their school curricula to add more islamic bs

see gotnews.com/breaking-macronleaks-show-emmanuelmacron-gay-mailing-list-top-aides-buying-drugs-online/, gotnews.com/busted-macronleaks-show-feminist-hypocrite-emmanuelmacron-pays-female-campaign-workers-26-less-men/

and the videos on the rebel youtube.com/channel/UCGy6uV7yqGWDeUWTZzT3ZEg

and prosobiecs twitter where he is shilling this all day long twitter.com/jackposobiec

He claims it was le russians and "there are le fake documents among the real ones, b-believe me", and the entire fucking media is repeating the same thing without a single proof of either assertion

And they're shilling hard for him even tho french law says it's illegal to shill for candidates today

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

Current state of our holy war :
Moloch have been defeated by kek
To prevent this from happening again, two things were done
1) subvert kek's champion into a Moloch follower
2) undermine kek powers by pumping reddit-normie cancer (see kekistan)
now the war is based chaos ancient egyptian frog god VS chink goddess

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

Danke if i was a shill id put more effort into my work. But seriously is this what you guys believe? This is too fucking crazy if it ends up that this is true ill post a vid of me pissing in my own mouth gurgling/humming jonny rebel songs.

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

transhumanist feminism chink goddess, to be precise

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

checked

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

This is what our ancestors mean when they talk about having faith. I know the current zeitgeist will see le pen win. I'm scared but I have faith

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

French Islam
That's already a thing, no kidding. Former Prime Minister Manuel Valls, traitor of all traitors, already tried to push this forward.
You foreign anons have no idea what's happening in this shit country

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

nice get lad
the votings have started, hopefully these threads and our efforts have had some effect on the universe
we will know in 10 hours or so.

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

Very sad. I hope for today the best, otherwise it is a dark timeline ahead.

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

Please frenchie, I'm in Kansas and too far removed to make a difference, please go out in public today and tell everyone and anyone who will listen. Tell your friends you're having a life defining moment and if they respect you and your nation-state they'll join and tell anyone. Macron is evil and on the bad guys side. This election determines Europe, PLEASE GO OUT AND TALK TO YOUR FRENCH NATION

Parker Price
Parker Price

hey guys~ french people what does fmire de mean on that page?

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

At this moment I am feeling hopeful. We have another leak. The leak is linking to elsewhere. The leak didn't require WikiLeaks. We are her together tonight planning.

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

Thats true, and everything is playing out just like it did for Trump too, just seems to be compressed into a few days instead of a few months

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

What are you talking about?
SPEAK user

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

which page?

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

Top page of these papers

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

ok so i went autistic mode on reading the farmers page. surely i could have found an easier way to relay the info.. ah well.

Would be interesting in an opinion on B as I can't make one myself

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

Bump

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

JOIN THE GENERAL TO FOLLOW RESULTS. TURNOUT RELEASED IN JUST 2 HOURS

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

Rest assured my family and I fucking will.
Sup Forums often shits on France but I love my country. I just literally hurt when I realise what it's become. We have to choose between the less of two evils.

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

I assume you're talking about what's written under (Male name)
It's written "+ mère de Halmoni", which would be translated as "also mother of Halmoni"

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

ok thanks first of all

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

Thank you

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

LePen isn't an evil you cucked faggot

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

I don't really care about France anymore, but it would be nice it these leaks could lead to something bigger and if globalization could, ironically, bite them in the ass. If it reveals some things about other countries and avoid them the problem we have, that'd be great.

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

trusting Malika Le Pen
I bet you love Kushner too

Luis Long
Luis Long

I have no proof of anything. I am encouraged by the 4-5 threads I have read here today; especially that someone/somehow leaked the 9.2 GB. Any positive news is cause for celebration. Otherwise things were a bit grim. I feel a new understanding for France and Europe. Sweden..so many countries. The leaks are trying to help.

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

I think we can completely turn things around like that but it will take years. If we get this election it would be a huge accelerant because it would likely kill the EU

Her father pulls the strings

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

wtf

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

The Bogandoffs bow to LePen's father

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

Promote women, aka feminism, which alienates them from Western men while also promoting minorities. Funny how that is coinciding with large numbers of foreign males who have recently started pouring into the West. While ethnically making the West more homogenous, they will also be increasing the importance and value of technology

See how they are doing this?

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

The Bogdanoffs ARE Le Pen's father.

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

FUCK
U
C
K

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

Best post

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

We found 2 strange Korean language documents in the Macron emails and through it have found links to pedo thinktanks
of course you did

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

FYI.

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

was just about to post it too lol

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

now 신(shin) means just great grandmother's original surname.
that french as you acknowledge me, mère de Halmoni can be +mother of halmoni(this is pronunciation of 할머니 which is grandmother) just means great grandmother! so "+ mère de Halmoni 신" means "+ great grandmother Shin" in this case, a wife of 여인섭(Yeo Insup) who is academical prefet (prophet?).

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

It looks like a perforated printing - tiny holes punched through, so of course they can't be too close together or the paper would rip. Some patent documents used to have this, but in normal letters and numbers rather than those symbols, and presumably it takes a fairly specialised printer to do it.

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

I might get into that after this election my man, right now I only have a one track mind

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

Cool so then is this cedric guy related to Kim Jong Un?

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

Rememer '향응 (sex service) chef spiritual' note

I suddenly remember something.

In North Korea, people calls King Kim as 'Spiritual leader (령도자)'.

How did I not seen it? Their official position name for their leader, is 'Spiritual leader (령도자)'. They calls Kim as Spiritual Leader or General (장군), for all 3 generations. It is official name, not just some nickname. I was blind, it was too simple but I couldn't see it.

Whatever that note means, it is related with providing sex service to Kim. I can now 100% say without doubt. Macron is involved in sex service for Kim.

Only Kim can be called 'Spiritual Leader' in North korea. No other can be. When North Korean calls Kim, they always calls him 령도자 (Spiritual Leader). Always. And Kim is known for having all kinds of sex services from thousands of women from every countries. The answer was right there, right under our nose. Macron is involved in providing sex services to Kim.

I'm sorry for concluding it this late but I think the answer is clear.

향응 chef spiritual

'Provided entertainment to Spiritual Leader'

(향응, Hyang Eung is word for providing sex services)

"Gave sex services to Kim"

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

fake as fucc

Landon White
Landon White

TOO LATE FAGS AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

great share, this shit keeps going deeper

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

fuck off we will nullify this dudes if its the timeline where he wins

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

No the allegation is that Macron was a finder. But it doesn't feel right in my gut just yet. I'm new to this France intrigue.

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

whats this?

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

meaning Kim is into spirit cooking and likely was going to coordinate with Seoul to unify the Koreas and impliment a communist government.

I get a really fucked feeling that we're hitting some kind of hard-deadline

William Sanders
William Sanders

More HG Giger conspiracies please. I heard the same thing before this thread.

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

Macron is involved in providing sex services to Kim

How many times does it have to be drilled into people's heads. North Korea won't nuke shit.

Ya know why? Kim's in on Pizzagate.

I still think this is a stretch though

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

we were trying to decipher the logo at the bottom of page 1 of the documents, we think we found out it was the name of a district in seoul

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

Old Jewish and Christian Legends claim the Demonic/Holy Spirit of Destruction, Abbadon, is sealed in a 'Mount Moriya'; far, far to the east.

There are three mount Moriyas from the time period of the legend.

Mount Moria in the middle east.

Mount Moriya in Japan.

and

Mount Moryia under Pyongyang.

All three of these mounts are sacred sites in Old Christianity, and unholy accursed sites in Judaism.

Mainly because Old Christians believed Abbadon would kill the Jews and Jews believed that… well, Abbadon would kill the Jews.

If this is actually connected or not, I have no idea. But that is a direct answer to your question.Old Jewish and Christian Legends claim the Demonic/Holy Spirit of Destruction, Abbadon, is sealed in a 'Mount Moriya'; far, far to the east.

There are three mount Moriyas from the time period of the legend.

Mount Moria in the middle east.

Mount Moriya in Japan.

and

Mount Moryia under Pyongyang.

All three of these mounts are sacred sites in Old Christianity, and unholy accursed sites in Judaism.

Mainly because Old Christians believed Abbadon would kill the Jews and Jews believed that… well, Abbadon would kill the Jews.

If this is actually connected or not, I have no idea. But that is a direct answer to your question.

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

Also Those yellow dots could be added by the printer. Some printers do this so that the document can be retraced to the device that printed it.

eff.org/issues/printers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

all three of these mounts are sacred sites in Old Christianity, and unholy accursed sites in Judaism
At the time the books were written neither even know the two in Asia existed you dumbass. They meant the one in the middle east

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

Might not be significant but I remember the French government had a minister of South Korean descent until only recently.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleur_Pellerin

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

Stop focusing on this stupid shit. It's an obvious diversion from the tax stuff.

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

Daily reminder: A feminist cult ran the South Korean government in secret and it was outed recently.

Makes this even wierder.

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

alright guys, i have a theory for this photo now

check pic

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

I bet Kim Han-sol wrote this document. He's living in France right now.

To spoonfeed, Kim Han-sol is the son of Kim Jong-nam who just got assassinated

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

But he doesn't have the last name of Young Taec or whatever Cedrics name is

maybe he helped him write it?? cause apparent there are two handwritings on there

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

It could be an alias, considering his father was just assassinated and he has a French security detail keeping the norks off him

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

He is a bastard

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

no u

na weve got pics of this guy and an actual history for him and stuff

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

What pics of this guy?

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Well shit. I thought I was on to something

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

You might be though, on the second page there are two sets of handwriting

one is very good korean, and the other is typical for someone who learned it from parents only

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

and her name is?

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

Which set does the first page belong to?

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

Most likely Cedric because of the word 'moi' and the circling of his last name

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

what is the link between this korean paper and the macron emails ? what macron emails are we speaking of ? i thought all we had was a llc declaration and one other seemingly random email payment receit

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

there was a 9gb email dump a few days ago with tons of documents and stuff, you missed a lot apparently. tons of stuff was found

these were in the emails

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

oh fugg any links to pastebin ?

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

these are the magnet links for torrent
archive.fo/aULcm

you have to d/l them and space out the links properly too

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

thanks kind user

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

np

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

Bump

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

Under the rectangle at top left, it seems like it is written "1ere Generat°" (1st generation, the ° is a fast way they use at school to write the common "-tion") the arrow towards the right lokks like "pdt les/la Royaume" (during the kingdom(s)) plus the ancient spelling for Korea. 2nd line under that the two words with an arrow pointing up spell "faction, clan" same as in english

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

so in all actuality it's some macron mischling explaining his genealogy?
happening : aborted

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

The punch holes, to me, look like Hangul that translates to "등존2". I have no idea what that means in a North Korean context, but that's what I think.

The most interesting part is that the document origin has to be DPRK IMHO. No western country uses optical scanning punch hole technology to sort documents. Pic is a punch tape reader used to program a Soviet rocket

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

Yes that is right , he is explaining where the 'oh' clan came from

Yes both of those are what we think happened as well. That phrase is a district in seoul apparently but also the punch card holes are suspicious and seem to be from nk

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit