MACRON LEAKS: NORTH KOREA VERSION 2 NEW PAGE FOUND EDITION

>What we know so far
We found 2 strange Korean language documents in the Macron emails and through it have found links to pedo thinktanks, North Korean royalty and spy networks, UAE pedo traffickers, French population replacement plans, and more

>What we are doing now
Digging and finding more connections

>How can I catch up?
Previous threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.reverso.net/french-english/préfet
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/academician
ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/함양군
krdic.naver.com/search.nhn?query=향응&kind=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake and gay

cawks

Logo from first document (see the stapler marks)

Original pic 1 high res:
00008185.eml

bump4her

Original pic 2 high res:
Doc 9 avr. 2016 16-52.pdf

here

Catch up here niggers

Minerva Owl & SHILLCON MAXIMUM ALERT confirmeth

Punch card computer per Best Korea technology?

CSV is IBM format for to make translate some how

Where do we go from here, strike team?

directly to bildeburg

checked both

I think I am going to try and figure out this logo to find what the document is
Other than that things are pretty silent right now, France is waking up soon

Just a bunch of names.
Looks kind of like some sad degenerate hapa looking for his family tree or something.

Are there any occult style references you can see? Any of it seem strange to you?

Even if it contained occult references, I wouldn't know because it would be cryptic and I've never seen documents with occult references in Korean.

It'd be interesting to know who sent it, who received it, to get a little bit more context.
But as they stand, these documents don't really look that weird.
It has a bunch of names, something that looks like family tree, some weird address, and marked locations in N/S Korea

This cedric guy sent it to himself on the en marche email system, he looks hapa to me or something

it could be an innocent family tree, but he makes reference to 'chef spiritual' which means spiritual leader and also uses the word 'sin' in page 2 which another korea user told me means god

So that's how you floss your ass

Morse code?

That's pretty cool, i thought braille, and another user thought its something cryptographic, but if that method you posted leads anywhere as far as towards intelligible words let us know

keeping in mind its probably written in french

Doubtful. The message is already scrawled on the paper. That's just some weird imprint to indicate where it came from, like a letter head or something similar.

logical
I was trying to search for stuff like 'document braille letter head' etc but nothing was turning up.

it's a pretty big family tree, and it mentions a king or kingdom

is it normal for common peasant fags in NK to have a large-as-fuck family tree? doesn't this indicate royalty?

We're talking about a shit-tier third world country.
I'm sure they have a high birth rate or at least used to.

The word "God" is inserted randomly so it's hard to know what context it's being mentioned in.

Below the name Oon-Hee, there is a date 1928.8.26, which looks like a birthdate.

I don't know what is prefet, academicia though.

All these people seem to have the family name Yeo, and it seems to indicate that this clan originates from Ham Yang, but that's likely from 1000s of years ago.
Koreans trace their family clans by region and the Chinese character of the last name, so I really don't think there's anything here.

checked

so there's no way to estimate how far back this family tree goes?

prefet and academicia is probs short-hand or slang for some french term, so only frogs can help

Do we know if any korean kang ever came out of HamYang, or at least someone relevant?

The word 'shin,' which could mean God, is inserted randomly so it's hard to know what it's referring to.

The only thing that's truly suspicious is the 'chef spiritual,' but that's in French.

The family tree by itself doesn't look too weird though.

> strange Korean language documents

Omg this is literally retarded

How can anyone be this stupid

Do you think every foreign word is a conspiracy

Holy fuck

checked the dictionary
dictionary.reverso.net/french-english/préfet
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/academician

academician = academic
prefet = chief constable/police comissioner

Alright, thanks for the insight man

Someone also said that 향응 (Hyang Eung) means sex worker is this true?

What do you expect to find exactly?
Obviously, every human has a family tree that will eventually go back to the first human, but that isn't going to change anything or help us find something suspicious about this email.

Regarding HamYang, it seems like a shit tier city with 64% of the population being farmers.
ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/함양군

Do you guys ever realize that you can forge Internet images? I mean, this must be the fifth conspiracy theory you guys "uncovered" and the world hasn't ended or Moloch wasn't summomend

It could mean that in North Korean dialect, but this isn't a word that is commonly used in South Korea AFAIK.

krdic.naver.com/search.nhn?query=향응&kind=all

The chinese characters of this word are
饗- means something similar to party, treating someone, offering, offering up a sacrifice
應- should, ought, respond, answer, respond

our working theory is that they'll put down KJU and put this man in his place as king of balhae

another user gave evidence in favor of this theory some threads ago

>Moloch wasn't summomend
PROOFS?

LOL put a hapa as king of united Koreas?

Yeah, no that's not happening.
That's the most thoroughly stupid thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums

Why would someone in france be emailing a family tree and a map around?

Fuck off slav

Cool, yeah in NK dialect was the assumption since the notes have a strong lean towards NK names and writing

Right. But I don't know how many Nork anons or Nork escapee anons are browsing Sup Forums ATM, so a Sork is the best we can do, for now.

not united, just north korea

Chyna wouldn't allow unification now, let's be reasonable

That's still a pretty absurd crackpot theory (infowars or Reddit tier).

I doubt Norks would follow some fucking piece of shit Elliott Rodger as their king.

you people are pathetic

>Chef spiritual
Fucking sp irit cooking I knew it

yeah no doubt

>implying they'll have a choice

True, but why the hell would (((they))) want to install a hapa piece of shit who can barely write Korean (note the writing error, basically like an alphabet error) as a glorious Nork king.

I think in reality they wanted to hire someone with connections to NK and he had to prove that he did

they want to destroy every country's culture

since norks are all about being the master race, what better way to cuck them?

they'd all go online and become asianmasculinity

Is this shit real?

Why would (((they))) be discussing such plans with some Baguette who isn't even the president of France yet?
Wouldn't this kind of a thing, which would at minimum, involve invasion of Nork (and likely a nuclear conflict), be discussed among the top tier people in the US?

elections are a meme, they already stuffed the ballots with macaroni votes

and there are globalist cucks in NK dying to fuck their own country in a different way than what they've been doing for 60 years

Please, you get worked up over nothing. Have a drink, take a pill or a sleeping aide. It's time to get some rest now. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Please, let's not focus on this stuff. There is nothing worth mentioning in these hashes or keys. It's a bunch of nonsense, let's all go to sleep. There is nothing happening.

I've just spent three hours looking through this and didn't find anything. It's literally nothing, I'm going to sleep guys, we all should get some rest and continue the search another time.

yea

This is boring, a lot of eyestrain from all these jumbled up nothingnumbers. I am going to sleep now.

HOLY SHIT GUYS I JUST DISCOVERED SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

Get some sleep, you wouldn't want to catch a cold. I am going to sleep now, goodnight.

I just tracked these coordinates with a Garmin satellite dedicated to SAR/NAV and I must say everything came back with negative results. I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

que?

????????

Jesus fuck, life is turning into one fucked up movie.
I want off this ride and let reddit kids take my place

reddit kids put us on this ride

Wow, is anyone else tired? It's pretty late. I think we should all head to bed. I checked this file out, and it's literally nothing. We should spend our time on matters worthwhile. Anyway, I'm going to bed. I'm sorry. Bye.

Wide awake!

this is NOT fake. korean speaker can not speak french well enough.
and fmire de halmoni = family name of grandmother (I used it in google translator, you can easily ctrl-copy "할머니", which is pronunciated as like "halmoni" in french.)
so "신" means the original surname of that family's grandmother.
and this is written by several other peoples.
this script is fu cking highly top status elites' document file.
we don't know what they think and will do.
just they discussed the old korean kingdom which united several koreans for the first time in that's history.
and hwanghae-do which that kingdom's foundation area and capital.

>bump for interest

>
>reddit kids put us on this ride

We're the ones playing national gook treasure rn probably looking at the document that will shape the next 20 years of history.
If this shit is real, mainland europe will eventually be our enemy.

I'm so tired. I will sleep now. Now is the time to sleep. There is nothing to stay awake for. Yes, let's sleep.

ya thats why they want eu army, they will use it to attack usa

What is the plan? Is the other gook a shill?

I think we should all head to bed. I'm tired. This is nothing - really. It's time for bed. Goodnight!

This shit man, i dont think its the jews anymore i think its just women and the walking corpse of commie sleeper cells fucking up this world.
I dont doubt the 8 goddess thing especially how hes so friendly with old bags.
We need more attention on this.

There's sleepy shill! How you doin, buddy? Ready to greet to night with a fresh slice of cheese pizza?

Who do you think is pulling their strings though

Im guessing its some old fucks that were with the commies and stuck to their guns after the collapse of the ussr, multiple agents that have no purpose but all that training wouldnt waste it and this isnt a crackpot tin hat theory either. The 8 goddess' arent run by joos its most likely that theyre run by someone here in america and they dont have permanent memebers lool at killery i bet she was one until she fucked up and now that Warren bitch took her spot.

>>What we know so far
>We found 2 strange Korean language documents in the Macron emails and through it have found links to pedo thinktanks, North Korean royalty and spy networks, UAE pedo traffickers, French population replacement plans, and more
>>What we are doing now
>Digging and finding more connections
>>How can I catch up?
>Previous threads:
> →
> →
HO-LY SHIT PEDES. This is YUUUUUUGE. The lefts plans for France surface in #Macronleaks and they should scare the shit out of you European pedes

Does anyone know any North Koreans who defected and could take a look at this?

Your master taught you that their are pathetic subhumans? Why won't he raise you up? Why must you be nervous and hateful and Isolated in difficulty for your master? He does not care for you, seek God faggots!!

>huge mess created
>slaves forced to bury the obvious

It's past midnight. Can't we do this other day? I'm about to hit the hay. What about you, burgers? It's already so late...

a fucking invisible leaf

God would give you more than your master falsely offers! The carrot on the stick is never reached & you will be recycled not retired! Seek God, seek his people, do not live in fear - evil will only end humanity anyway!

Sup lads, I hear we are doing a new pedo hunt

Can someone give me a quick rundown while I catch up? I can get the word out on this one bigly if we find something a media outlet could put into print

llooollllll

no narrative formation to see here non-JIDFers. nothing at all L O L

Yeah, I am tired now that you mention it. I think I'm going to go to bed. This isn't anything anyway. I checked everything out. It's just another dumb post. Let's get some sleep. I'm sorry. Bye.

The pedo connection is very small right now, if you check this image
There is a pic with a little kid very similar to the stuff alefantis had up. It's linked with the UAE and some other strange things

How can those sleepy bots coordinate their posts? I mean are they bots or people?

Oh it wasn't in that image, it was in the first thread pic related.

They are bots

see and then

Depends on the economy of location. Whatever is cheaper. People are robots as far as they treat them. Need to stop the harm and liberate non-bots

Fake and gay.

Just like all the Alt-Right faggots and Russian shills that infest this cesspool.

You all should be talking about La Pen's incest relation with here gross dad.