France, your finest hour has begun. You can choose Marine Le Pen, or you can choose Angela Merkel / Islam

France, your finest hour has begun. You can choose Marine Le Pen, or you can choose Angela Merkel / Islam..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sxh07tT52ys?t=21s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>france being based
>ever

prove me wrong shit cunts

Too early, user. it's 6AM over here.
Most of us are sleeping.

You do realise that by posting stuff like this on Sup Forums, you're just preaching to the converted? Focus your attention on red-pilling frog normies on kikebook and twatter.

gotta start the push early

Iceland for Le Pen!
Show the EU your true power level

Fucking voting booth couldn't open soon enough.
I pulled a stupid all nighter lurking around here waiting for Macrongate to happen.
I'll probably look like shit and people are gonna send me death stares, but I just want to get it over with and just sleep.

Well polls open at 8. take a shower eat VOTE LE PEN! SAVE EUROPE!

HELLO FROM USA! Vote Le Pen! Save all of Europe!

It doesn't matter at this point. The margin of victory for Macron is low. So long as democracy is still in place, white people will hit a breaking point and reject multiculturalism in the coming years and elect someone who will fight the Moroccans and Algerians.

Charles Martel at Tours, keeping shitskins out of europe.

Kek will be the one who chooses

Don't fuck this up France! We're counting on you.

you know they're gonna choose islam though

I think I'm actually going to die if I stay awake much longer.
Wish me luck I'm going soon.
It's only a 5 minute walk, but in the state I'm in, I may well trip over a slight bump in the pavement and die.
hopefully shower helps.

Napoléon Bonaparte.
>Russia
Lost to their winter, not their army. Won the first couple coalition ways and cucked Europe into submission.

Sorry lads. She loses and Zuckerberg runs.

Choisissez Le Pen! Choisissez un futur pour la France!

not so fast penkin

in during the french once again completely and utterly fuck themselves over.

Sing it with me "ma ma ma ma macron won, ma ma ma macron won"

youtu.be/sxh07tT52ys?t=21s

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU LOST Sup Forums AND FRANCE WINS!

FRANCE DECIDED TO SEIZE THEIR OWN DESTINY AND NOT BE THE PAWNS OF RUSSIA AND THEIR KLEPTOCRACY!

NOW YOU'RE IN COMPLETE DAMAGE CONTROL SEEING AS YOUR 'MEME MAGIC' IS NOTHING BUT A COMPLETE FRAUD!

PRAISE KEK? MORE LIKE PRAISE KRAP!

AAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

LE PEN LOST!

FASCISM LOST!

TRUMP LOST! (AGAIN!)

Sup Forums LOST!

REDDIT LOST!

KEK IS A FRAUD AND LOST

PEPE IS A FRAUD AND LOST

AAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

YOUR MEMES ARE ALL STOLEN AND SHIT, AND LOST!

ALL THE DIGITS IN THE WORLD WON'T SAVE YOU AS YOUR LOSE!

THIS IS THE FIRST DOMINO TO FALL AGAINST YOU AND YOUR RUSSIAN MASTERS!

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy shit her odds actually decreased since the leaks, she's a 15/2 underdog rn on bet365.
gg France
>no re

stay awake and stay focused, the future of your country depends on it, soldier

Literally kill yourself. Le Pen is the future of France. Cucks like you belong in La Guillotine.

Well it was a long shot to begin with.
I read how normies react to the leaks and it's fucking awful how braindead they are.
Literally the same formula employed over and over again in the comments.
Nobody even notices and point out how they are being sheeple.
They're just glad they're on the right side and telling the right thing publicly to show their friends.

By the power of the baguette of kek, may Lepen be elected.

You would have gotten digits if you spelled her last name right.

GLOIRE AU KEK, LE MAÎTRE DES GRENOUILLES, PATRON DES MÈMES, QUI NOUS DONNE DE LUMIÈRE. SHADILAY, SHADILAY, DONNEZ NOTRE SOEUR, MARINE LE PEN, LA VICTOIRE, POUR TOUTE LA FRANCE!

>Lost to their winter, not their army.
>Lost

Never stop your enemy from making a mistake, if that means he piles straight into your country stretching his supply lines and forces into a winter that would make an igloo cold than let him do it.

It'll be funny once you've won.

This meme of people discrediting Russia's many victories against enemies that they should never have beaten and pinning it on muh weather is retarded, if you can think of it and Napoleon couldn't he must have been retarded.

I thought it was Macron not Merkel...

We must accept that our views are a minority and that most french people want a multiculti and ultra liberal society.

Wow, massive waste of digits. Stop posting for 5 minutes and think about why Merkel would be the one in control.

Watch out for all the Truck of Peace®

merkel 1954-2017

>Not a guillotine

ONE JOB

Vercingetorix
Charlemagne
Descartes
Voltaire
Napoleon
Pasteur
Joffre
Petain
Dunkirk

No abos allowed on Sup Forums, leave now.

>TFW no Charles Martel.

Le Pen will win.

PRAISE KEK

I made it back alive.
Now I'll sleep and hopefully wake up 5 years into the future.