Why do Americans hate change so much?

If you look up "bureaucracy" in the dictionary, you'd probably see the American flag

they are "Special"

Do me a favor and list countries that have put humans on the moon.

the moon landing was faked.

>tfw we got to the moon and mars
>tfw euros tried to convert our numbers to jewtrics
>tfw they missed mars by miles

there is nothing of value on the moon, the russians had no desire to go

2 pints to a quart. 4 quarts to a gallon
32 ounces to a quart

ez*

I think engineers/scientists in the states use the metric system to do the math/physics.

Thats why all muricans - idiots

Stay salty, I like making other countries deal with it because you all will always bend the knee. We don't change it because we don't have to, you are the ones who will learn to live with it

And no one ever needs to know how many teaspoons in a tablespoon because no one actually measures shit that small.

Fahrenheit is a much better unit than celsius

>Butthurt russians make and post pictures because they couldn't land on the moon

top kek m8, we did it multiple times. Why can't you?

>inb4 "W-W-W-W-WE DON'T WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That just means we're more smarter. We have to do more complex equations every day.

They didn't during the Apollo program. NASA only official adopted metric in 2007, and even now they still have issues because all their machine shops are still tooled in imperial units.

>Two men are racing 4 laps around a track
>One man finishes first, but the second one isn't having it
"I finished the first, second, and third lap before you"
>mfw fans of the second man claim he won due to this

It's a fucking hassle and we'd rather spend the money on protecting our so-called allies than use it at home. Our mistake.

> t. first super power into famine

I'm not hating on change ; as long as that change is to go back to a constitutional foundation!!

The MM/DD/YY shit is because we don't try and sound fancy saying a fucking date. We say May fifth, not the fifth of May. We write it exactly how we say it.

It is fucking mayhem I am a veteran and a mechanic I have used the metric system a lot I like it is a better option

Why do kiwis like fucking sheep so much?

We like having our own shit. Fuck you.

Btw the "official status" is meaningless. We use metric where needed.

>only circumcised men from a country using the imperial system have walked on the moon

REALLY

MAKES

YOU

THINK

Nothing of value on the moon?

Do you even understand how we could potentially get humans to Mars? The moon plays a huge part in this. One method we can use in the infancy of Mars colonization is using it as a sling shot; flying close enough to be accelerated by the moon's gravity. However, if mass colonization ever occurs, a station would have to be set up on the moon. It would be the easiest way to transport tons of equipment and people. Who gets first dibs? US.

Yet another shit tier bait thread that says the UK doesn't use feet and inches, yards and miles, pints or seconds and minutes.
Go fuck your metric asshole on a board that doesn't speak English.

Funny how this applies to shillary too.
>WE WON DA POPULAR VOTE!!!!11!

top kek

It would cost an absurd amount of money to switch to metric.

And resort to using the same system that cucked Jews, Muslims, and globalists use? What are you trying to say commie?!

>removing the Sweden yes part

Lame.
Fuck metric kikes.

>we
You losers didn't do anything, stop leeching off of other people's hard work.

We can actually host an Olympic event without our government toppling and losing money.

We're rich as shit and all you fuckers could come here, watch some gay ass soccer, and we could turn a huge profit. You on the other hand get to host because of faggot ass liberals and the result is a new fucking plague.

>we
>you
You and your blindly parasitic proudness are the reason people began to see patriotism as a bad thing. Never take pride or shame in anything you haven't actively helped create.

Come on, don't you want to become an ubermensch?

The thing is every single working American contributed to our success. We go to work on time and are consistently the most productive workers in the world. The success of this country is truly "ours".

You can't even get to work because you have to fight another gang in the favela that day.

I won't spend any more time to prove my point, if you haven't understood it from my previous brief post, that means we are fundamentally different people.

Just one thing, anthough you can do and say whatever the fuck you want here in Sup Forums, try not act like that in other places that couldn't handle the banter if their lives depended on it. Otherwise, Trump's victory is going to go down the drain and become just another cog in the republican-democrat walking robot.

HAHAHAHA
You're retarded if you think the Olympics have anything to do with the meltdown in Brazil politics. The Olympics was probably the one thing that worked out in the last 5 years.

Educate yourself or stop spewing shit

Exactly on point.
Brazilians are patriotic as fuck without being autistic about it.

No, the thing is American imperialism, jewdom, and slavery. Also, the most productive workers in the world are the French. In terms of productivity per hours worked.

Try harder

>you'd probably see
Lrn2probability fgt pls