JFK conspiracy general

The fuck happened that day?

How "deep" was the deep state back then?

Do you think the last 3,600 JFK docs will be released this October like they promised 25 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HhNgK_PJBTk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_GglZT_Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=KhcjO5WFGfE
youtube.com/watch?v=1pGg-rS26c4
whowhatwhy.org/2013/10/14/bush-and-the-jfk-hit-part-5-the-mysterious-mr-de-mohrenschildt/
amazon.com/Family-Secrets-Americas-Invisible-Government/dp/1608190064
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/5373525/Tony-Blair-believed-God-wanted-him-to-go-to-war-to-fight-evil-claims-his-mentor.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
john-f-kennedy.net/thefederalreserve.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=qSWSgcuYqDo&
youtube.com/watch?v=WovyEqfR8Hg&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=NUTnzfmCJY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

old G-code is you kill the man and take his woman.

As deep as it's been for the last 100 years. Don't be a fool those un realeased documents will reveal nothing of real value. 50 years from now we'll still be talking about the free fall of WTC building 3

Much like 9/11, take all the different theory's research and combine it to figure out the puzzle.

>The fuck happened that day?
The Federal Reserve in coordination with the CIA and Military Industrial Complex killed JFK for going against their agenda

>How "deep" was the deep state back then?
They hadn't got to the president yet. It wasn't until after JFK that presidents became pawns of their agenda. LBJ brought America into Vietnam and Nixon abandoned the gold standard.

>Do you think the last 3,600 JFK docs will be released this October like they promised 25 years ago?
It won't tell you shit since they've taken out anything incriminating against them. Even if it was there people would just forget about it like they did with the Panama Papers

I'm just surprised you autists can put Shia on suicide watch but no one can figure out more about this assassination from the ample videos/pictures from multiple vantage points and locations

How exactly did you go against there agenda?

>I enjoy that a leaf is educating me on this

Did he go against their agenda*

Hi I'm drunk

The CIA wanted to stage false flag operations on American soil in order to get public support for invading Vietnam (see Operation Northwoods). JFK rejected it which caused anger to the Military Industrial Complex as they profit from war
He was also gonna implement policies in transferring power from the Federal Reserve to the United States Treasury department (See Executive Order 11110)

Note how every president after him doesn't have the balls to stand up against any of these forces.

How was Oswald framed so easily?

What's Trump's stance on Federal Reserve then? He's supportive of the MIC that I know of.

Wew lad, those gets

Oswald spent a lot of time in the Soviet Union and had deep connections to them along with Cuba. There's a lot of unanswered questions surrounding Oswald but a lot of books and documentaries linking him to the CIA
Who knows? They already plan on raising interest rates since he came into office but I highly doubt he'll bring back the gold standard.
The next U.S president that flat out says he'll break up the Central Banks and end the Fed will be the first truly president not part of the corrupt establishment but I highly doubt that day will ever come

One celebrity vs one of the most powerful branches of the U.S. government. Gee I wonder which one is harder to understand/figure out

>One celebrity vs one of the most powerful branches of the U.S. government
Sup Forums assasinated JFK?

Unrelated question, how does a leaf know so much?

Oswald was setup to take the fall
Zapruder film was touched up to make it look like his brains came out the front
Multiple shooters from different angles, fatal shooter was most likely behind the fence, possibly in the storm drain
Driver was in on it, kept the car in the killzone (marks on curb) until headshot, came almost to a complete stop when he should have been fleeing
Kennedy's corpse was altered in an attempt to change signs of bullet direction
Tippet was possibly killed for his corpse as he resembled kennedy
The 'man-licker' carcano story i think is someone dropping a clue that Hoover the famous 'man-licker' killed him
Hoover being blackmailed by the gangsters with pictures of him sucking cock
Kennedy had too many powerful enemies, LBJ, Hoover, Bush Sr, CIA, organized crime, banksters, etc
Everyone was blackmailing/lying/ripping-off everyone but they all agreed that the kennedys needed to be taken out
youtube.com/watch?v=HhNgK_PJBTk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_GglZT_Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=KhcjO5WFGfE
youtube.com/watch?v=1pGg-rS26c4

He's not being chemtrailed by his government

Zapruder film looks like driver shot jfk with a handgun of some sort... shellfishtoxin gun?

I'm Danish, and I know this.

.. we read books n shiat

I just utilize the information I find online
You're living in the age where vast amounts of knowledge can be accessed a click away but it somehow has made us more dumber and divided since everyone is in their own echo chamber

>it somehow has made us more dumber and divided since everyone is in their own echo chamber
Stop it, leaf! I will have to find a different board soon.

jacky O is so fuking ugly

watch the doc "jfk to 9/11 everythings a rich mans trick. it explains everything.

Do you have any info on Rosemary Kennedy's deal before the lobotomy?

Remember that scene in the movie JFK when Garrison pointed out that the address used in New Orleans in Camp St. where one door had another street address that Bannister used and the other door had a different address that Oswald used when handing out flyers? That location was turned into a parking lot. Granted, it's been 50+ years, but that building was torn down.

Israel did though cooperation with the (((mafia))), Cubans, (((CIA))), and Lyndon Johnson so that Israel could get nukes and Johnson could be president. That's why US foreign policy has been working for (((them))) ever since.

JFK got killed, that's what.

Newfags, you need to memorize this name:

George Mohrenschildt

He's the redpill. Read 'Family of Secrets' or:
whowhatwhy.org/2013/10/14/bush-and-the-jfk-hit-part-5-the-mysterious-mr-de-mohrenschildt/

Oswald's handler was an oil guy with the Bushes, who, much later, wrote a desperate letter to George HW Bush seeking a way out. Then he committed suicide. The letter is on record.

The Kennedys (Catholics) fell, and the Skull&Bones WASPs/(((NWO))) (CIA x Israel) have ruled ever since. There you go. Oh, and Jack Ruby, as he's identified in all high school bullshit, was Jack Rubenstein.

JFK was assassinated in a 4-seater. Why didn't any of you fags catch this? Internet artificial intelligence is changing things.

>picture is museum replica
>redpill

>How "deep" was the deep state back then?
Its been deep the entire time like it is today, there has always ALWAYS been a deep state and if you fuck with their plan guess what

All the JFK conspiracy theories have been debunked, just like the fake news pizzagate stories you might have heard.

It's all smoke and mirrors to distract you from the true Russia collusion by the Trump campaign.

Good point

I curse the day these faggots ever found our board

>people would just forget about it like they did with the Panama Papers
care to remind the class of the panama papers origins

The masonic deep state was tying up a loose end.

Reminder that Jeb's dad not only was connected to Oswald, he was in Dallas working for the CIA the day Kennedy was shot.
Incidentally, his family also knew John Hinckley Jr., whose brother was supposed to dine at their house the day after Reagan's attempted murder.

No snitchin

Too bad that heart attack or whatever didn't kill you David, you fucking faggot.

>Israel ran point so they could get nukes

Yes, nukes at Dimona, and what is now called the Samson Option (400+ nukes aimed at all white/Western countries), was part of it.

But truly it was about power/supremacy. Jews hate WASPs, so they either destroy or convert them. The Kennedys were Catholic, and killing JFK and RFK (via a brainwashed Palestinian, c'mon) was the ultimate starting pistol to elites everywhere.

If you want to know how sick kikes are, they cast Natalie (((Pittman))) as Jackie, JFK's widow, in her biopic, to shove it in Catholics' faces. The same reason 'Spotlight' about Catholic molestation, won Best Picture, even though Hollywood is Pedowood (Bryan Singer etc), and Israel traffiks thousands of slav children for sex annually, and it's the size of New Jersey.

It's an evil world. Literally. It's not a meme. The kikes won. And they write the history of JFK through movies and NYC (((publishing houses))). Jared and Ivanka are the new JFK/Jackie. Get used to it.

>(((Pittman)))

Natalie (((Portman))), obvs

It is just an illusion from the desert, check the new promo.

This book is the definitive account of HW Bush's involvement in the JFK assassination. It's requisite Sup Forums summer reading. Not /x/ tier, all fact-searched.

amazon.com/Family-Secrets-Americas-Invisible-Government/dp/1608190064

It was communists.

>yfw she was born Neta-Lee Hershlag

It weren't no gunman from the grassy knoll.

IT WAS JACKIE O, you guys!!!

And Ted Cruz father in on it too

This.
>By the early 1960s, calls to reform U.S. immigration policy had mounted, thanks in no small part to the growing strength of the civil rights movement. At the time, immigration was based on the national-origins quota system in place since the 1920s, under which each nationality was assigned a quota based on its representation in past U.S. census figures. The civil rights movement’s focus on equal treatment regardless of race or nationality led many to view the quota system as backward and discriminatory. In particular, Greeks, Poles, Portuguese and Italians–of whom increasing numbers were seeking to enter the U.S.–claimed that the quota system discriminated against them in favor of Northern Europeans. President John F. Kennedy even took up the immigration reform cause, giving a speech in June 1963 calling the quota system “intolerable.”

JFK was a…… (see picture)

GTFO Tony Blairfag.
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/5373525/Tony-Blair-believed-God-wanted-him-to-go-to-war-to-fight-evil-claims-his-mentor.html

Is it true Big Ben is now called Big Ben Disraeli you redcoat coward?

Your Mother.

Operation Northwoods was a CIA operation planned by The CIA Director at the time, George H. W. Bush. The plan was to have operatives pose as Cuban nationals and create false flag terrorist attacks in the US, to blame on Cuba, and using that as justification to go to war with Cuba. When Kennedy didn't approve of this plan, the CIA had him killed.

I honestly believe that George H. W. Bush is behind the JFK assassination and also the events leading up to 9/11, when Bush Sr. was in office was when the Gulf War occurred, and it is known that Al-Queda was once a rebel group funded by the US to fight against Saddam. Knowing full well that in order to get the New World Order train going, there has to be a "Pearl Harbor" like attack on US soil. Honestly I bet that if George Bush Sr. had been elected for a 2nd term, 9/11 would have happened in the mid-90s. But since he couldn't get reelected, the plan got postponed. Now #43 Bush, with his VP Dick Cheney (Bush Sr's Secretary of Defense) had to finish what his dad started, with guide from Cheney, to allow the hijackers to get away with the attacks without any interference.

Point of this is, it's all connected. JFK was killed by Bush Sr, Bush Sr and pals wanted New World Order, fucks up re-election cause he's a cuck, gets Dick Cheney to execute order 66 (Star Wars reference) using Bush Jr as a distraction to the american people. Profit.

Honestly it's the only scenario to me that doesn't sound so batshit crazy. But then again # is pretty plausible, poster just needs to reread what Operation Northwoods really was, where the fuck did Vietnam come from??

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs -- JFK acknowledges secret societies exist in the government and in positions of power.

Trevor I love your work.
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

Oswald killed Kennedy. He was paid to do it. His employer had him silenced. Other gunmen theories are red herrings.

His employer could have reasonably been any, or any combination of:
>The Fed
>The Military
>LBJ
>The Soviets
>The Mafia
>Cubans
Fuck it would be easier to make a list of powerful forces WITHOUT a reason to kill Kennedy.

john-f-kennedy.net/thefederalreserve.htm

Why wasn't Clinton in cahoots with Bush?

Omg I am so glad you shared this with me, this shit is funny af! I am forever thankful

Shit was so sloppy.

Oswald shot him. And that's all she wrote.

Sam Giancana still getting no respect?

Original Larper.

Not much to argue with there.

But seriously, Trump is likely to release a bunch of files later this year. I don't think the CIA did it. They seem to have thought the Soviets did it. It was probably the Cubans.

Jews killed JFK. Duh.

Because the Clintons weren't involved in their plans, the Clintons wanted to just get rich through lies and subversion, then bill got caught shoving cigars in lewinski ass...

oh there's the fucking shills. what's up, faggot? how's work today?

He fought the Bank, and the Bank won. Simple as that.

The mafia killed him. They helped finance his election campaign and after he got elected he start rounding them up.

Who says he wasn't?

Isn't that what they wanted everyone to think?? if the files had that info in it, it would have been released much sooner, considering that info would have supported their agenda... I doubt that any of those files would have any truth behind them the real evidence is probably long gone by now...

Woody Harrelson's dad killed him

>The fuck happened that day?

A hoaxed assassination. Nobody died. History is full of faked events.

Bonus Jackie O cock pic.

Not deep enough if they had to kill him. If they had all control like these days then they wouldn't even allow promotion of non-CIA shills on television.

Why does he look like Alex Jones?

Shills will tell you, that it wasnt russians, but it was russians, They hacked oswald and made him shoot kennedy so they can destroy democracy because they are jealous.

Wrong question.
>Why does Alex Jones look like Jack Kennedy?

wasnt johnson. johnsons sec of def lied to him and started the vietnam war.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSWSgcuYqDo&

>Jesse Ventura
>Oswald couldn't make the shot
>he only qualified as a marksmen AKA shit.
> Mannlicher-Carcano is a shit rifle with a shit bolt
>no way Oswald got three shots of in 6 seconds
>I couldn't do it so Oswald couldn't do it
>my proof is a CBS e-enactment with professionals.

youtube.com/watch?v=WovyEqfR8Hg&t=1s

all of the professionals made the three shots in less than 6 seconds.

is Jesse Ventura a fraud?

you are one in a million cobber.

Since when there was 6 people in the car? What the fuck?

Please tell me more. How are Kusnher and Ivanka the new JFK/Jackie? How are they similar?

bump

Oswald was probably hired as a sniper in case someone did attack the president. They're on all roofs when a current president is out in public like Kennedy was. When he saw Kennedy's head explode he knew he was being set up and tried to get out of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUTnzfmCJY4