Tower of Babel

What importance did the tower bring? Did it even exist Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSfHowDgtlQ
libraryofbabel.info
saturndeathcult.com/the-sturn-death-cult-part-1/the-silver-age-and-the-rise-of-the-bluebloods/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was a metaphor for the big black cock
Since it's arrival it's created racism on all sides from envy
If we could just get rid of it then the world will see peace again
The Babylon whore is just code for white women addicted to the black cock

fuckin #woKe my nigger

I can still hear their screams. Now you can too!

youtube.com/watch?v=XSfHowDgtlQ

The tower was man expressing in its purest form inherent sin. By doing what it thought was great, it was directly challenging God. It showed God's supreme will. God destroyed the tower and made everybody speak different languages so they would actually obey him and spread out over the world post flood instead of hanging out in that one place

In the legend Tower of Babel was never built, because God got angry and destroyed it and made the people speak different languages.

In truth there might be something to this. Maybe the people started to plan building a big tower, but then got into a fight over something stupid, like always.

But whether or not you believe in the legend, what you may not know is that eventually the Tower of Babel was built. Pic related. So let's get to your original question: What importance does the tower bring? Fucking nothing. They build it because they could.

What in the fuck happened in your gif?

>It was a metaphor for the big black cock

lol, no. You just have black dick on the brain, bruh.

It was an allegory to represent the lack of cohesion between groups of people with different cultures.

The EU is our tower.

Babalonians were degenerate to core and worshipped all the same heathenistic shit that the elites do to this day. The builders of the tower gave birth to freemasonry and the Babylonian kings wore goat horns o their crowns and worshiped Baal like all the other stupid satanists. Bunch of scumbags.

I think it was more than a structure. It was a stargate. OR... Flat Earth is true and they ( Nimrod?) was trying to breech the firmament.

Wasn't it really the space u.n. in ancient times.
>Besides the fact the destruction of the tower dictates a space battle of epic proportions.

It exists digitally libraryofbabel.info

Physics bros did the calculations for the tower height and demonstrated that a human being would become hypoxic and pass out before ever getting to the top, much less carrying the materials necessary to build it up that high.

Many such cases!
Sad!

What did they mean by this?

Babel tower was square tough.

i wonder what the next babel tower is going to be
we are nearly there
some culture eats another and we are there

ive heard worse

They meant that they are gonna finish what was started long ago. But this time the tower is symbolic. This time they will try to be God. Bet the antichrist rises in Europe, fixing the bullshit that the EU started. Right up until he destroys the continent.

Importance? Are you unfamiliar with the story? Do you need it explained?

Humanity was split into the seperate races because of this event.

>OY VEY GOY Anything not part of my Semitic sand cult is barbaric!

Dumb arabs huffing flammable gas in a car, ignites gas when lighting cigarette

We should tape our dick's together and make the letter "H".

I imagine it as when Iranians conquered India and probably created a few safe silk road trade routes. When you have an authoritarian regime, you can do things like force a common language which you might think is a good idea for allowing common trade.

The actual "tower" might be a metaphor or it might represent the biggest storage facility owned by whoever was in charge. Everyone points out it's about speaking a common language, this is about multiculturalism. It can be good or bad depending on the society.

It's a reference to a global advanced civilization that existed before the ice age. The "same language" is about science, cosmology and stuff

It's one of the larger Ziggurats of Babylon that the jews turned into some story about a tower to heaven.

>The Ziggurat is the Tower.
I disagree. I think it's the Pyramids.

I think that there are multiple Pyramids all over the world suggests the tangible splitting up that occurred.

It probably an account of the construction of a Ziggurat which collapsed while being built.

>ziggurat
>tower

pick one.
the low-information plebbery in the thread is sad.

forcing a common language is literally the opposite of what happened. One language and culture was split into many.

Correct. God got pissed and fragmented the species into different tribes with uncommon languages.

Its a metaphor for global banking

I'm thinking about the lead up.

Regardless, there's enough linguistic similarities between Ireland and Tocharia to convince people of literally anything. Iranians did invade northern India and did much more than force a language.

I like the ziggurat idea, Persia in general has hosted some states with massive power.

Pyramids are still standing and everyone knows it was about food based economies. Egyptians probably didn't have a single language between them, we know they considered there to be 4 types of people. It doesn't fit the story.

Pyramids are still standing, but they are destroyed. I think they were a machine that interacted with the ionosphere.

The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables

Here is the real red pill on the Tower of Babel

saturndeathcult.com/the-sturn-death-cult-part-1/the-silver-age-and-the-rise-of-the-bluebloods/

>Not archiving
I swear you newfag need to fucking kill yourselves

that's for places like cnn, you fucking moron

I actually thought about archiving it but then I was thought, whatever it's not
fucking CNN cry more and then kill your self

>Did it even exist

Of course not you fucking retard

What's the ionsphere

Its a myth to explain the development of different languages, humans before then spoke one language (Sumerian) and existed in a state of harmony and collective consciousness but in this close knit existence something like mind viruses appeared allowing the human brain to be controlled and manipulated by priests. the invention of writing gave our consciousness subjectivity. Of course now that we have the internet the technology has come full circle and humans are once again constructing the tower, speaking with one tribal language. and, in fact, being controlled by thought viruses now called memes.

Maybe water sourcing?

>ionosphere
For what purpose would a bronze age people even know that exists?

He thinks ancient Egyptians were talking to ayylmaos.

The arc of the covenant was a superconductor.

It's placed in the king's chamber.

All mankind united trying to build a tower to reach God

Based God disappointed with their bullshit, destroyed the tower and made them all speak different languages, so they couldn't cooperate anymore

Thats what I recall at least

It was the first example of something being destroyed by diversity.

Thanks burgerbro, best version yet.

First known space elevator

it was first huge attempt at globalism, and it failed miserably
same will happen to EU

super ineteresting stuff. I'm actually reading a novel called Snow Crash at the moment and the myth of babel is ingrained in the story.

It's supposed that the story is in reference to the act of confusing/'babelling' the language of the ancient sumer civilization and it was an inherent act of kindness to the human race.

Some scholars believe that the Sumerians had one of the most advanced language systems in the history of humanity. Something that contemporary minds can't comprehend. Taking into account the theory that the language learned as an infant has an inherent effect on the mental structure and the workings of the human consciousness (have you guys seen the movie, Arrival? This was brought up there too), this theory is called language relativity.

So the first part of the hypothesis is that due to the fact that the Sumerians had such an advanced/different language, they functioned on a different cognitive function and language and words had a much greater power. In being so, they were able to be effectively 'cursed' by a sequence of language/characters (cuneiform). But rather than effecting them physically, it had a deeper effect on their minds. This could be likened to showing an image to a computer and giving it a virus that effected the OS.

The second part of the hypothesis is that the Sumer god Enki (largely benevolent in nature in sumer myths) noticed that the Sumerian language was too powerful and could effectively destroy humanity, thus enacting the action that was interpreted as the tower of babel and confusing language across humanity. Saving them from themselves.

I believe the tower itself was an analogy for the language of the Sumer civilization, a language that was inching upon the pure language, the language of eden, used by adam, so powerful that simply creating a name would manifest the thing itself (paradoxically i feel). The Sumerian language got too close to god (i.e. the tower reaching the heavens)

oh shit self checkd

Another thing i find interesting is that there was no genocidal event (as far as historians have learned) to the Sumerians. Yet the Sumerian language did not survive and did not influence preceding languages in history (supposedly because of babel) even though their people did as well as their writing and their documents.

It's interesting because you see the ancient egyptians who wrote in heiroglyphs using stone for religious and political motivations and used papyrus for documentation and informational needs. The papyrus was quickly lost to history. We can discern much about them from their architecture, cities, wall writing, etc. And inversely the Sumerians used clay for everything, structures, writing, etc. And a lot of it, well most of it, was lost to time except for the clay tablets that they hardened in the sun containing important information about their society. It's a very interesting concept learning about a culture from largely their language instead of learning the language from the remnants of the culture. Unrelated but interesting none the less.

Anyway, i'm rambling. Night, anons.

So it's like Sup Forums then?

>listening to a story about language from a person who start sentences with "so" and "in being so"

it's 3am, ride a dick faggot before you go back to r eddit.

A tower thousands of years ago probably didn't much higher than 5 stories. Architectural knowledge was shit until the Romans came along.

It is what Globalism is today.

So essentially the tower of babel = Twin Towers, or the World Trade Organization at the time.

It led to rampant utter degeneracy, and God destroyed it. Great.

HAHA

Didn't exist, mistranslation of buildings with "the heavens" painted on their ceilings. The event fractured human languages to stop the neuro-lingusitic virus of Asherah, thanks Enki!

Too bad the jews stole the idea