Why do people get so triggered when they see a woman with a shorter man?

Why do people get so triggered when they see a woman with a shorter man?

I have nothing but respect for these men -- they are actual alphas who aren't insecure and the women who date them know it.

Isn't it a little sad if all of your self-worth is rooted in your height and isn't it completely obliterated when you see women who choose shorter men over you?

Not ripping on the guys or the girls, it just looks weird.

>t. assblasted manlet

How many times has George Clooney gotten divorced?

Once. That's less than Trump.

is it our problem women want to wear 4 inch+ heels?

Both of them r trannies

Tall men are alpha.

Deal with it, manlet.

How many times has Japan been nuked?

Don't manlets get stolen by dingos?

That's probably why your average height is higher than the US average.

This has a lot to do with it at times

>many such cases...sad...sips grange.

Will they ever learn?

what the fuck is up with RDJ's fucking chink-bound feet?

This chick is addicted to manlets.

Why doesn't he just wear 6 inch stripper heels?

She could have had a 6'6" jacked wrestler millionaire and she chose 5'2" Pedro.

The sad thing is that Robert Downey Sr is 6'3".

Never marry a munchkin, no matter how cute she is. Spinners have manlet babies.

im 5'10 and am hoping to god a woman just a little taller than me will let me court her. one day pol

That's 2 times. Hibachi grill x 2. Based Truman didn't have to, but he said fuck it.

Manlets, niglets, tomato, tomahto....

Before the demographic shift in the 60's, our average was 6ft. It's been dropping along with our birthrates and IQ.

Clooney is the biggest ass pirate on the planet.

OR is she addicted to guys with fat fucking wallets? How poor is the boy she's with?

There is nothing in this world that triggers lanklets more than seeing a manlet with an attractive woman. This force of sheer primal jealously within them at seeing a male that's genetically inferior to them with a female that they believe should be theirs boils to the surface and destroys whatever minimal capability for rational thought they're capable of.

I know a 5'5' guy and 5'9" girl couple. They've been married for seven years and I've known them for four. She wears heels whenever they go out and completely towers over him but neither of them genuinely give a fuck about the difference it makes. While they ignore the reactions they get (especially from 6'0"+ guys) I absolutely love watching other people whenever I go out with them. I've given some serious thought to wearing a bodycam just so I can record some of this shit and laugh at it later on. It's amazing how much the simple-minded get assblasted over shit that shouldn't concern them.

b/c in more reasonable times like the bronze age, when we still put the cities to sword and fire, the Chad just sort of took what he wanted. It all made sense and wasn't dysgenic. What you're speaking of is unnatural/disgusting and you should delete this post.

Being alpha/beta is more about attitude, there is hot people out there shy as fuck, meanwhile everybody knows that fugly fucker who doesn't give a shit

Besides being tall alone doesn't make anyone alpha, you can be a skinny ass 6,3 shit face beardless cuck anyways

t. jamal

There's a reason your homeland is still a complete shithole.

I'm not an colored you lowly faggot.

I wish I was rich so I could afford to have a WWE diva as my trophy wife.

Protip : The taller the girl the most likely a manlet like you has chances

Girls aren't stupid, they know that the taller they are the smaller their dating pool gets if they absolutely want someone taller. Until they get to 170cm or so it'S fine, but every cm past that hurts them a lot. I don't know a single girl above 175cm who cares about height / who doesn't wish she was shorter.

t. guy who dated girls 10cm taller

>Why do people get so triggered

people or women?

I hope you're happy, you just scared another Jappo off this board.

Most white lanklets tend to have a goofy uncoordinated look. I'm guessing they get triggered the most. Girls are subconsciously judging dexterity which is why you see a lot of 6ft girls with someone of similar height.

yeah after about 5'10'', chicks know their dating pool shrinks quickly bc of social norms.

most chicks know their optimal height is about 5'7''.
You could date a well-off manlet and be cool, and wear heels and not look weird next to a 6'6'' bf.

If he is scared off just because of that, than he never meant to be here.

>money
>social status
dont think for a second she would be with him for just his looks

Maybe the pill is making women taller.

This. The hottest girls i've dated have been 175cm or more. I'm only 175cm myself too.

I see this all the time and people don't get triggered by it

>that obvious shop

Good shitposting there. T - A leaf

He obviously has stuffed 3-4" lifts into the shoes that he's standing on, the weird cuff above the shoes is to hide that where the balls of his feet are at. The other guy is an inch taller than downey yet in this photo downey is 1-2" taller.

Is it true she wears size 11 shoes?

Clooney is a CIA asset

Le Pen dies

Pratt and Hemsworth's mere presence must trigger him.

bc men are looking for weaker and smaller women to protect them and women are looking for stronger and taller man to be protected

Its just an engrish teacher or a marine in Okinawa. Nothing of value has been lost.

manlet confirmed

>manlet confirmed

>obvious photoshop

congrats you outed yourself as a manlet

don't need to be taller to be stronger

I recently discovered I was 5'7 and not 5'4 as I Tought life is good guys

>chink bound feet

it doesnt matter we choose our gfs and bfs depend on their look and mostly first impression and evolutionally taller = stronger

Congrats user.

This guy.

I am 5'12" and my gf is 5'13"

I am dating her mostly to have gigantic, tall ubermensch sons

a taller woman is the ultimate status symbol for a man

I'm tall and I'm not gonna date these big bitches.

I think the joke is on them. These ladies hate men shorter than them, but if the dude is a gym rat they are quick to sell out their principles. Hey ladies: no amount of gym time will turn a mesomorph into an ectomorph.

Dude will marry her, stop hitting the gym, get fat, and they'll divorce when she gets tired of feeling like "the man."

>Why do people get so triggered when they see a woman with a shorter man?

Stacy Keibler is married to an Asian guy. He is actually half-Asian with an Asian dad + White mom.

>Stacy Keibler is married to an Asian guy. He is actually half-Asian with an Asian dad + White mom.

She is yet another example of a White female in Hollywood with an Asian guy.

>>Stacy Keibler is married to an Asian guy. He is actually half-Asian with an Asian dad + White mom.

She just had a kid with him also.

>mfw 6'2" Pajeet
I get to see someone taller than me maybe once a month

NIPS BTFO

Who's the brunette chick in this picture? She's way hotter.

Gives new meaning to "punching up"

Oh jew! I totally did nazi that coming!

OP has a small cock for sure

is jorge clooney a manlet or that girl just really tall

>5'13"

So, 6'?

I want a tall girlfriend.

I want to be little spoon

Same. :(

there is nothing like the feeling of the long limbs of a tall woman wrapped around you

I'm 5'7 and my wife is 6'2.we get all the time looks outside from jealous Lanklets and what absolutely makes me laugh is other women who have that inner crying look when they see us. Love that shit

As we speak, I am between tall legs shitposting on pol
Feels good

Did Nippon commit sepukku?

True.

>be 5'6 "average" flip
>gf 5'10
Feels good

6'4" here.
I used to have a fetish for tall broads. Best I ever got was a 6'6" stripper who was 6'11" in her heels.
Made me feel like a little kid again when her tits were always within easy reach of my mouth.

Then, she went full strippertard with the drugs, so I hooked up with her friend who was 4'10".

Tightest shit I've ever had. Made noises like hitting a rabbit with a ball peen hammer while fucking.
Manlets can have the Amazon chicks; I'm never going back.

Man, living my dream, a lot of American women seem more hung up on the stigma even if a guy isnt bothered, you think this is true? If so do you think its cause american women have more of certain cultural expectations programmed into them than euro women?

tall American girl and her shorter Asian husband

2/3

3/3

nice try ctr

>American girl and her rich asian husband