Look at the flags

See how they're touching? There's a lot of symolism with this. USA never has their flag touching another flag. This is the one time I've seen it.

The flags being so close to each other confirms one thing. It means US the greatest ally with the Australia. USA knows how important we are in geopolitics and our support of America is vital to their proxy wars.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_National_Maritime_Museum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_contribution_to_the_2003_invasion_of_Iraq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As you see in this picture, the flags are far apart. Canada is seen as a distant relative.

Israel's flag are closer, but not too close.

They didn't even display their flag next to Mexico, displaying quite severe animosity.

51st state when?

AH DUDE YOU TOUCHED FLAGS? That is so ridiculously gay

Soon hopefully.

intriguing

wait you really want this????? if you do I'd welcome you all with open arms. Bloody hell we'd get a new flag and everything. leave Canda in the dust.

Interesting but autistic. And don't call us USA, it's America or the US. Only third world shitskins call it USA.

Can't wait for like half of california alone to move there

I just want a bill of rights. A Republic of our own will do but if we have to join up with you guys for it im in full support.

I'll call you whatever I want matey ol USA

Fuck off cuck cunt. Queen and country.

I don't care about you blind loyalty to the crown. We have no individual liberties, the government can do whatever they want to us as long as we don't find out.

One moment I'll go get the band back together

tfw Uncle Sam spoons you

>Turnkike doing what he does best...getting cucked.

What happens when flags touch, flaggotry?

Once Liz passes, you will have no excuse not to become a republic. Charles does not deserve inheriting the Commonwealth QE2 kept together all these decades.

That is IN Mexico tho.

The respective heads of state present have to simultaneously say "No homo" and then fist bump.

the only place where that flag is not seen as a hell hole symbol.

Now can we have some dingos to eat our shitskin babies plz
Have you any spare dingos oz we haz too many babies

you dumbshit - flags touch all the time.

America loves Australia.

What kind of globalist evil is this. We have perfectly good American made wolves and coyotes to do the job.

When you torch through Vietnam together after every other country got pussy feet there's no reason for flags not to touch.

Wait should we just dump Canada and go with the Aussies?

Goddamn right.

I love me a feel good shitpost.

See you in Korea, niggers

You tell me.

THIS

We know what fighting against the Emus is like.

Australia has always been our actual greatest ally.

Australia comes with us in every war and doesnt fucking bitch the whole time. Our country has had nothing but uninterrupted peaceful relations, good working relationships, and pleasant diplocamy between heads of state.

Also, what other country has a fucking THANK YOU monument to AMERICA in a major city? Nobody but Australia.

America and Australia have always shared the same soul--ours just got tainted with international Jews

We love you guys, got some.. colorful language too.

We also have a permanent exhibition in our Sydney maritime museum devoted solely to US-Australian relations.

It's the only museum in the world that was funded by a foreign nation.

Americans love Australia. We love literally everything about you. Your accent, your animals, your music, Steve Erwin, your movie actors, your movies, pretty much everything.

you 'strayans are alright

>It's the only museum in the world that was funded by a foreign nation.
that sounds like bullshit but I have no facts to disprove it

And an American trading vessel was the first ever to trade with our prison colony. They sold us all their beef and rum stocks which meant we didn't starve to death.

Well, they did fight in nam, but not Iraq i dont think

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_National_Maritime_Museum
> The last gallery was funded by the United States government, and is the only national museum gallery in the world funded by a foreign nation.

fuck no, you'd fuck it all up and we'd go democrat every election

We fought with you in every single conflict since Ww2. That includes Iraq.

>being rich while muslim hordes invade
>"keeping the commonwealth together"

I wouldn't mind it. As long as you fuckers vote republican and sort out your gun laws.

They did. They were a part of Bush's coolition of the Willing.

>iraq

I decided to look it up, they fought a little bit, it's the gesture that counts I suppose and we appreciate that for sure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_contribution_to_the_2003_invasion_of_Iraq

Please kick this filthy underage mexican out cunts.

Please every single major party in Australia is against immigration. There's a reason gay marriage still isn't legal here.

best western alliance my nigga fuck canada

Most of our contributions were peacekeeping rebuilding operations I think.

It means that all muricans want that strayan cock on their boipuccis

you guys are great, good friends and all, but the brits threw a lot more guys into iraq and afghanistan

*USA/AUS RELATIONS INTENSIFIES*

you're definitely ahead of canada though, fuck canada

we are literally the best gang in the world, anyone disagrees will be nukes

I hate to say it, but is right.
We can't risk your hard left politics because we're still struggling to get away from that shit here--mostly because fucking California is shit.

Britain and Australia have always been the GOAT allies.

friendship ended with canada

now australia is my best friend

We need an edit of this.

fuck off we are full. We don't want to be your friends. You are just our bitch and do as told by us.

>Soon hopefully.
KYS

It's the other way around. You're like our annoying lap dog that bites anyone that tries to touch us.

You guys are surrounding by commie chinks and muslims for the most part. Just don't go too far left/SJW/Globalist and we'll be good pals forever.

Pump Canada full of our refugees, dump, and hang out with Australian the side chick

We were NEVER friends with canada.

(checked)

I hate Canada more than Mexico.

Fuck Canada. Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

Dem quads