Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT. Good genes...

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT. Good genes, very good genes, OK? Very smart: the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart. You know, if you’re a conservative Republican—if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican, they try—oh, do they do a number. That’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune. You know, I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged. But you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me: it would have been so easy—and it’s not as important as these lives are. Nuclear is so powerful. My uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power—and that was 35 years ago—he would explain the power of what’s going to happen, and he was right. Who would have thought? But when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners— now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three. And even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger: “Fellas,”—and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so you know it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so ... And they, they just killed, they just killed us.

What's going on here?

We elected a cuck

nuclear deal is fucked up
hostage situation is fucked up
need somebody smart to fix it

did you have a bit of trouble reading it or something?

Hey trailer trash! Your bungling president Drumpf is failing you silly alt righters, that's what's happening! Maybe next time you'll vote for a real candidate, like proud woman Hillary!

Trump does not look good. He's fat and he's behaving like a guy in a hostage video.

Do you have any idea how terrible this sounded when they tried to translate it into French for us? It was even more indecipherable

Trump has a mental disease.

Hostage situation? What hostages?

>did you have a bit of trouble reading this
Yes, its like reading a transcription of a stroke victim

>the fate of the west is in the hands of a 70 year old fat, possibly autistic, illiterate, non-eloquent, kike-loving, reality tv star
i think we honestly just don't give a fuck anymore, the jews won. we're all gonna be shitskins by 2050

It is commonly claimed that trump has dementia or Alzheimer's
But I think it is something much worse
It was revealed several months ago that trump takes hair loss prevention medication
The drug has a long list of side effects, including memory loss and impaired cognitive function

Trump is spluttering about incoherently like this because of his vanity for his hair

guys you shouldnt make fun of trump
my grandmother had alzheimers also. bad.

He's not autistic why would you say that

Christ, the shills are out in full force tonight. That's just how a salesman talks. I like it, it's fucking hilarious. He called the Iranians "Persians," that's hilarious. I like to think he's a little racist deep down.

Salesmen speak incoherently and drift from one subject to another?

Sup Forums baited americans into electing this man. Its really interesting actually. We are living in the information age. Political discourse is now on the internet. On facebook, twitter, reddit, image boards and forums. English being the lingua franca means that not only native english speakers are part of the discourse, no, everyone who can speak english is. That guy from finland or germany or south korea or that random guy from senegal with an internet connection. Everyone. On the other hand native english speaker are not part of the politcal discourse in other countries. Thats why you couldn't get Le Pen elected. None of you speak french. Thats why AfD will not get elected. None of you can speak german. You can't read our news. You don't know what our politians are up to. You don't whats up in these countries. Kinda crazy if you think about it.

It's probably why he was a lot more eloquent even a couple of years ago

Trump is an idiot.

I wish Trump was our prez. You guys are so spoiled.

Making it easy for you to understand

I was really surprised frog memes in another language couldn't influence the French elections

Does that look easy to understand?