I've been seeing this guy a lot recently

I've been seeing this guy a lot recently...

Is Roger (((Stone))) /our guy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/darkcityfm/roger-stone-on-nixon-watergate-the-jfk-assassination
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If he isn't I don't know who the fuck is.

at this point anyone in politics who's into big-titted whores instead of little kids is /ourguy/

He licked a tranny's boob.

hell the fuck no he's not /our guy/. he's a shithead and a swindler like the rest of the gaddamned kikery peddlers. I mean just LOOK at him. How are you even asking this question? Do you NOT have eyes to see? swhit man, even a cursory google search will tell he can't be trusted to tell you what time it is in front a clock.

pretty much this desu

This guy gets it.

>degenerate
>bog worthy

spbp

>tranny
>cheap beer

This guy has literally no class.

amen to that

Rogers just a nigga that loves titties

This

This is a good listen for Roger Stone 101 dude has fuckin lived it kids . You kooks take yourself too serious , this guy is pretty cool if you are into actual life experience stories and the art of storytelling . But you guys haven't had experience enough to have a story to tell . Roger Stone schools me on telling stories . I have driven a hitchhiker across 1/2 the country . Taken a Greyhound from Mt to FL . Seen the Grateful Dead 25 times . And that's my teens to early 20s . You guys need to get out more and experience just being young . Plenty of time to worry don't worry .

m.soundcloud.com/darkcityfm/roger-stone-on-nixon-watergate-the-jfk-assassination oops there you go

Roger Stone isn't Jewish

based leaf

Ya at this point he is best we have

noice

I remember him as a retard making a fool of himself almost daily during the election.

> I have a video of Hillary insulting blacks !
> Tomorrow we'll have a release of documents sinking the DNC !
> Arrests are coming this week !
> With the release of tonight, the campaign is finished !!

>Big fake titties on 3D whore
Gross!
>areola peaking through the cleavage
I suppose I can fap.