I've been seeing this guy a lot recently

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

I've been seeing this guy a lot recently...

Is Roger (((Stone))) /our guy/?

All urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/darkcityfm/roger-stone-on-nixon-watergate-the-jfk-assassination

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

If he isn't I don't know who the fuck is.

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

at this point anyone in politics who's into big-titted whores instead of little kids is /ourguy/

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

He licked a tranny's boob.

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

hell the fuck no he's not /our guy/. he's a shithead and a swindler like the rest of the gaddamned kikery peddlers. I mean just LOOK at him. How are you even asking this question? Do you NOT have eyes to see? swhit man, even a cursory google search will tell he can't be trusted to tell you what time it is in front a clock.

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

pretty much this desu

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

This guy gets it.

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

degenerate
bog worthy

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

spbp

David Cruz
David Cruz

tranny
cheap beer

This guy has literally no class.

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

amen to that

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

Rogers just a nigga that loves titties

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

This

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

This is a good listen for Roger Stone 101 dude has fuckin lived it kids . You kooks take yourself too serious , this guy is pretty cool if you are into actual life experience stories and the art of storytelling . But you guys haven't had experience enough to have a story to tell . Roger Stone schools me on telling stories . I have driven a hitchhiker across 1/2 the country . Taken a Greyhound from Mt to FL . Seen the Grateful Dead 25 times . And that's my teens to early 20s . You guys need to get out more and experience just being young . Plenty of time to worry don't worry .

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

m.soundcloud.com/darkcityfm/roger-stone-on-nixon-watergate-the-jfk-assassination oops there you go

Michael Price
Michael Price

Roger Stone isn't Jewish

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

based leaf

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

Ya at this point he is best we have

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

noice

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

I remember him as a retard making a fool of himself almost daily during the election.

I have a video of Hillary insulting blacks !
Tomorrow we'll have a release of documents sinking the DNC !
Arrests are coming this week !
With the release of tonight, the campaign is finished !!

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

Big fake titties on 3D whore
Gross!
areola peaking through the cleavage
I suppose I can fap.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit