REAL TALK

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

Depict Muhammad as blonde, blue eyed, and married to an adult female.

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

check harassment laws

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

here's a pretty good example:
supforums.com/thread/124429017/politics

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

just learn about laws

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

Holy shit post on twitter I bet you'd get banned*

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

Bumping because if there's Mohammed memes that's super edgy. Count me in

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

burning qurans

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

Just dont be so stupid and DO NOT USE your real ip adress but i hope you know it.You should use best pictures first because he will stop looking at them after he will see 1 or three of them.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

Hmm. Not bad

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

It's...it's beautiful.

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

Network Security major here. If you cover your tracks well, typically with a VPN and throwaway emails, then I would say no to question #1. Sabu got caught regarding what he did because he didn't always use Tor. Mask your identity at all times. It should be as routine as breathing at this point.

Number two is fairly easy. Depicting Muhammad as a pedophile, making fun of Allah, creating some loli of Aisha (Muhammad's child bride) would definitely piss them off. Or even a Muslim girl getting railed by a white guy or even worse- a nigger.

Here's some content to help you out.

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

The call that saved this thread

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

1. Find offshore VPN or use TOR
2. GuerillaMail
3. Send charlie hebdo or muzzie girls being degenerate
4. ??????
5. Profit, and lots of jizya

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

Okay, I get the VPN thing. But the government can still track you if they really want to, right? Is there anything inherently illegal in transmitting some 1's and 0's to a foreign country?

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

If the VPN service keeps logs of every IP address that connects to their servers, then I'd be worried, sure. If not, have fun.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit