Well?

well?

How is libertarianism incoherent pedantry?

Accelerationism transcends

Where are fascists?
It's just childish idiocy, pure and simple.

I agree the Alt-Right is pretty much everything bad about human nature plus politics

How is liberalism not extremely incoherent?

Those are the people who can argue that women are equal AND that they need special quotas.

None of that is pedantic.

I think you shouldn't use words you don't know the meaning to.

Small pointless threads always get the best digits.

Nice digits. If you can read id's, you can see I'm not OP, and am not defending the chart. I think you should lurk more before posting in a butthurt manner.

now this is advanced fence sitting

Please stop demonizing the alt-right! I'm going to blow my brains out.

>Being pedantic over the definition of pedantry

Women are equal, but they're not treated equal

I'm not butthurt.

I didn't know who pedantry meant, so I looked it up and it was clearly being misused in this case.

That said, just because your ID doesn't match OPs does rly necessarily mean you're not OP.

Phone posting to bump one's own thread is a common occurrence.

So we're radical centrists?

Ann Frankly, the Alt-Right isn't far enough right for me.

>Women are equal
source?

I'm not necessarily arguing it, I'm just saying the position aren't incoherent

switch liberals and the alt-right

We are the far middle.

Okay, but where does the alt-left fit in?

They are because what they argue for is female supremacy while claiming for equality. And then at the same time argue about how we should accept Muslims, which is female subjugation. Same with minorities. They claim to fight for equality, but all they really want to do is subjugate white people while destroying the family unit of minorities.

Boy it's a good thing that Sup Forums isn't (((alt-right))) since they're a bunch of controlled-opposition cucks. Also sage for shitty pointless slide thread.

why do i get the feeling someone was paid millions of dollars to create that?

The alt-right is basically a safe space for right wingers who are too degenerate to be Nazis

>Alt-right is demonized
>Alt-right is an umbrella term
>Literally means everything right of center besides the GOP
>The GOP is a controlled opposition party/part of the uniparty
>Too afraid to fight Democrats head on or just flat out pretending to be against them for cushy jobs
>So basically if you aren't a leftist, the only "safe" position to take is the GOP

Gee I wonder who this helps.

>

kek very good