Putin's operation is in total shambles

Le Pen's loss tomorrow will seal Russia's fate as the ultimate loser in international espionage. All of his other attempts failed, and Trump's collusion is almost fully uncovered and on it sway to being indicted.

Russia is a spectacular failure, as always.

palmerreport.com/opinion/backfiring-vladimir-putin/2631/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eti9Qn4bZDg?t=45m
translate.google.ca/?hl=en&tab=wT&authuser=0#en/ru/Outskirt of Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=-oongGEc3fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Americans" will soon come to Putin's defense while insulting America's competence

Alright funny guy, entertain me about how Russia will profit on LePen, Trump. Im curious what will you come up with

It's less about profit and more about political gain. Destabilizing the EU is in Russia's favor. Having a unified front on their border is not good for them, especially whenever they want to invade a neighbor.

wouldn't it benefit russia more if europe is destabilized by immigration, if putin was meddling in european affairs he would be encouraging eu immigration to divide people and cause civil conflict or even war.

Putin may have been a source of the middle eastern destabilization that caused the immigration in the first place for all we know. And it's not working out like they planned.

Fag.

We'll see about that.

Protip: never boast about what will happen tomorrow.

Le Pen admitted herself that she doesn't have a chance. It's over.

If she does win, then there's obvious election hacking.

>everything that happens bad is because of Putin

You are so pathetic lmao

Will Russia declare war on France if Le Pen loses?

NATO was sufficient for Cold War. defense.

The EU OTOH is Kikenomics writ large.

Agree. She is a Russian shill who wants to lift sanctions from Russia.

>Putin is interfering in Syria
>there's no chance Putin is behind the mass immigration

There's a difference between grasping and intelligent speculation. You do the former, I do the latter.

Alright good start good start.

Here's something to consider - since I live in eastern part of EU I see impact of "union" pretty clear, in fact I was paid by EU contract on EU conditions multiple times so I profited from this a lot personally. Now thats being said, When EU was created , majority of countries were in better condition than they are now. I know this cuz most of our neighbour countries are yelling bout it quite often and place where I live in wont swith to euro because after long analysis govmnt found out economy would drop as Slovakia did when they switched to Euro. Most of EU countries has more debt than gains from it and Im not talking about how much Greece is fucked rn. Over all , EU is working in Russias favor from my perspective and more importantly if Russia launched some invasions here, NATO would react against it not the EU.

Snce Ive been on both sides of this I 100% agree that Russia is fucked unless whole world is fucked even more than they are. Now that being said, what did Putin get from taking Krimea? He got sanctions that fucking him up, he got more land with no value what so ever cause economy is fucked either way, its not like he can sell it later for bigger profit.

>palmerreport
dont forget to donate, goyim.

>Ignoring the role USA and Israel had on the middle east
>Pushing it onto Russia
Gee i wonder whos's behind this shitpost

>Putin hacked the elections
>Putin caused the refugee crisis
>Putin is funding every known right winger
>Putin is an omnipresent being that causes anything that makes me butthurt

Fucking russians, they cant keep getting away with it reeeeeee

>Russia is a spectacular failure, as always.
>as always
What about space and nuclear energy?

REDPILL ON FRENCH ELECTIONS
TOMORROW IS LITERALLY NOTHING
REAL DEAL COMES IN SOME MONTHS
s

This. Even if whole EU will be populated with monkeys tomorow, RU has 0% gain in tactical invasion chance

Yup right-wing politicians can never win ever! It must be a Russian hackers who fucking hacked it! Everyone on the planet is a leftist who loves sucking nigger cock as well!

>Destabilizing the EU is in Russia's favor.

And being ethnically replaced isn't in favor of any Euro with a brain, so they want out.

This hatred for the Russians Americans have is very interesting and goes back many generations.

You are a fucking leftist faggot anyone who hates on Putin for fucking anything is a god damn leftist period. You pieces of shit haven't even been here nor even know who controls your hatred. Putin kicked out all the kikes from Russia and now your masters want to take revenge. Fuck off and I hope you fucking die very soon.

Unfortunately, Russia now is populated with monkeys.

>any euro with a brain = russian hacker

Lets make it clear
Russia don't give a fuck about French election
Op faggot

>PS. Who is mr.Putin ?

It's like you guys think it's stlil the 50's.

Lmao what are you going to do when you realize that white stock of men you've been drawing on dries up? You have no society, you have no bread, you have no stock to bounce an enemy off of anymore lmao.

Acting under the assumption that Putin and Trump made a deal to lift those sanctions with him as president, and having actually successfully made Trump president, it's not beyond the realm of belief that he would continue this trend throughout Russia. We know that he financially backed Le Pen, just like he did candidates in other countries in Europe.

He doesn't want them to be allied because then they can be autonomous and be Russia's ally instead.

Putin is literally the richest man on the planet, how is it strange that he could be capable of international chess games?

>getting this mad about the president of another country

How many rubles does that pay?

How many Russians walked on the moon? Oh yreah thats right...

Like its something hard to realize ??
You really that stupid

No one has walked on the moon though, to be fair

I know man, sad to see such a potential being destroyed, I honestly hope you guys revolutitthefuckup

Hillary is the only one with clear suspect ties to Russia. The uranium deal

But you won't admit that because it doesn't go along with your MSM agenda.

>according to MSM and other retards literally nothing happens in the world without Russia and Putin himself being involved
At this rate there soon will be religions all around the "western" world who will praise Putin as a god.

Definitely Israels push for more land supported by their Jew puppet USA. Just fuck off faggot, this shit is already confirmed and here you are "muh Russia" when Russia is controlled by the Jews as well.

We're not stepping on the moon only to give you a feeling what you're not TOTAL losers

>Like its something hard to realize ??
Apparently not for Russians llelelel

>B-B-BUT BUT HE MIGHT BE RICH! S-SO HE MUST BE A SINGLE MASTERMIND EQUAL TO THE ILLUMINATI R-RIGHT??
The absolute mental gymnastics of this post

Fuck. That graph is the ultimate redpill. Damn

Lots of things happen in the world, it's just that none of the successful ones involve Russia most of the time.

Maybe if you backed off your crazy rage button you would give me a moment to say that it might very well be jews contributing to it.

And yet Trump himself is fully engulfed in jews. And Russia specifically targets American jew businessmen to do their bidding, which all goes together.

I've got your point. Haters gonna hate. Cheers, mate.

>"Russia colluded with Trump"
>Trump does the opposite in colluding with him
>lol they hacked the elections

>it's just that none of the successful ones involve Russia most of the time.
>he think he knows what God Putin think and what was success and what wasn't

you pity

>using an opinion piece as fact
>"The Russians are hacking the French election, like they did brexit and the US election, even though they're using paper ballots!!! :'("
Sure buddy

The only people who fall for Russian propaganda are American right wing retards

It's not that I don't want Russia to be successful and an ally of America. Especially against China.

But that's never going to happen under Putin.

>none of the successful ones involve Russia
what ?

Vive la France

Ok now how about this :

There is no real change in sanctions between US and RU so assumption might sound good but facts show completely different situation. Now IF Trump really made that deal and was like "Fuk u Im not playing dirty but thx for money" damn, not gonna lie pretty badass move on Trumps side.

And now heres fun part of your post:
> autonomous country can be Russias ally and its bad

Bad for which side? If two sides agree to partner on I dont care what agreement then whats wrong about it? If its Eu allies its good, if its Russia allies its bad.

Thats the definition of bigotry

Putin works in mysterious ways.

They lifted some of the sanctions against Russia within the first month. They'll lift the rest of them when the opportunity presents. I think the only reason it hasn't happened is because their cover is blown and they want to take it slow now.

Yes, murders of opponents and critics can be very mysterious.

You confusing Putin with Clinton and CIA.

They're already saying to ignore any Merkel leaks. Global elite can literally do anything they want, get caught, and it won't matter.

We 1984 now.

Clinton and the CIA have critics of Putin murdered?

Merkel is too smart to get caught with her pants down. She's literally a scientist.

But if you still alive that means Putin doesn't exist?

I'm just joshing you m8. I really wished Trump would bring closer relations between us.

How cool would it be to bury the hatchet? My dad used to do the thing in school when he would get under the table incase of a Russian nuke attack.

The kikes in charge just won't let us be at peace unfortunately. Good luck to you and yours though vlad.

He won't care about you unless you decide to run for political office against him, or write newspaper stories about him.

Then you'll accidentally fall from your balcony in your sleep and that'll be printed in the paper before any autopsy is done.

untrustable

Okay Fag, first off
> Not everything that goes wrong in your pathetic little life is Russia's fault
> If Russia did get Trump elected, they got ripped off big league because they have gotten nothing in return, in fact the Trump administration said relations were at an all time LOW.
> What does Russia stand to gain with LePen? How does France gaining independence from the EU help Putin? Short answer: it doesnt.
> We have been hearing for months that Russia "hacked the election" but have seen no proof of such. Just a fake dossier that originated from trolls RIGHT HERE ON Sup Forums. Face it, fool. Your ass got played. And now your little globalist friends will be crying again this time tomorrow when Marine LePen assumes the Throne of France.

>Trump's collusion is almost fully uncovered and on it sway to being indicted

Whether he was colluding with Russia doesn't matter anymore, his policy on Russia isn't much different than Obama's. Putin is probably really asshurt about that.

Don't blame you there. That's how we got were we are. Fucking everyone else.

Yeas, Putin is an evil God, worse than Satan. No one said otherwise. Still, be careful of what you drink now - He watching you.

I skimmed your rant just long enough to see you say the dossier came from Sup Forums.

Only the stupidest burgers still believe that meme. John McCain read it a year before the Buzzfeed leak.

You can joke about it, but I do genuinely hope you're never in any position to encounter his wrath first-hand.

prove it

'Member before the election when we actually got a little close to the Russian posters?

>Fucking everyone else.
youtu.be/eti9Qn4bZDg?t=45m

Oh no, I praise Him every day before sleep and before eating. It's you who's soul is in danger. Just look what he did with the whole Ukrainian population because they didn't praised him.

I'm too drunk to read subtitles but this looks like a good movie to save for later.

LEARN 2 DIE

45:00-46:00 interval

translate.google.ca/?hl=en&tab=wT&authuser=0#en/ru/Outskirt of Russia

Feel the Power of Russian Language

I find it incredibly weird that Wikileaks never reported on Russia's secretary of state's e-mail hack earlier this year that leaked documents about the planning and involvement in Ukraine

Why isn't Wikileaks reporting on this?

Are you saying Americans just like to be in control of things and look down on the lesser countries?

I don't claim to know much about Russians, but I don't think they admire this sort of obsequious back patting very much, especially after you two were at each other's throats with your faggy little moon landing argument.

You should actually read my post. I didn't pretend to be a boomer but I thought with Trump we could reach a new age. Where no one lives in fear. No more nuclear bunkers or kids trained to go under desks in schools.

you should actually read my dick

Wikileaks is on the right side of the history, you faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=-oongGEc3fQ

Post it, I love short stories.

OH SHIT!!!

BTFO!!!

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?!?!?!?

nope you can't get it, alas, need at least 500+ hundred years of history