Solve the nigger problem

Guys

I think I have solved the nigger problem which in turn will solve the prison population problem.

It's simple. We do it brit style. We send all the violent prisoners to Africa. Most of them are nogs anyway and most of them want to go back to Africa for some reason. I say we give them a good ol one way ticket.

We don't have to worry about them coming back because they can't swim, and will most likely get eaten by the locals/wildlife or die of gohnaherpasyphalitus-super aids. It's win-win. I see no negatives.

No more paying absurd amounts of money for niggers to live. It has to be cheaper packing them in a boat slave style and returning them. They are broken merchandise, and we kept the god damn receipt.

Excuse me but the n word is racist.

>send violent prisoners to Africa

So what you're saying is that we should send all the niggers to Africa.

Sounds like a plan.

africa has resources which will be required for the 21st century.

the solution to niggers is kill them using wars, disease, and displacement. expect all of africa to burn with wars and terrorism. china will put their army on the ground and start controlling large swaths of it. if they rebel they'll be killed.

kikes will fund terrorist and do proxy wars while trying to move all of them into white countries also.

so what you are saying is sending them to Africa is a good Idea.

Excuse (YOU) nigger

i wouldn't mind paying taxes for this.

so America's Australia...

I'm just saying there is 2,220,300 adults in 2013. The average cost of inmates is 60,000 per year.

That is $133 billion dollars a year we are paying for these nogs to live here.

The average cargo ship costs 10 million dollars. I cant find how much trips to Africa will cost in fuel but I guarantee it is a hell of a lot cheaper than the latter

^^adults in prison. fuck I'm a faggot

bumping my own post because I feel like this is the only way to start making America great again.

REDPILL ON FRENCH ELECTIONS
TOMORROW IS LITERALLY NOTHING
REAL DEAL COMES IN SOME MONTHS

> They are broken merchandise, and we kept the god damn receipt.

Fucking lol. Thanks OP.

Let them all starve
>Problem solved

but then we have the problems with citizens saying cruel and unusual punishment. If we send them back to Africa, we can call it reparations.

I thought last time when UK did it, they develop in our standards pretty good civilization in Australia and also they dont need to swim because fucking FRONTEX is taking them from sea or Lybia into Europe.

>I thought last time when UK did it, they develop in our standards pretty good civilization in Australia

That's because they were white.

>and also they dont need to swim because fucking FRONTEX is taking them from sea or Lybia into Europe

Who the fuck cares. That's not how you spell America. Europe is already fucked with brown people.

Funny how you call Europe fucked with brown people. When USA is just about 65% white country.

You give our flag a bad reputation.

And I'm trying to fix that.

By that logic all Mediterraneans are not white. Which leaves Europe at some 50% white as well.

How do we get the ball rolling on this?