Are brown eyed people even human? Varg doesn't think so

Are brown eyed people even human? Varg doesn't think so.

youtube.com/watch?v=VSj96ztC-6c

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/13564-babies-eyes-start-blue-change-color.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Totally wrong interpretation:

He is saying that "humans" are not real.

Whites are Neanderthals and Africans are Homo Sapiens and Asians are this other one I forget.

He doesn't believe brown eyes are white despite millions of people with brown eyes, white skin, pink nipples, lactose tolerance and European ancestry.

pure white, brown eyes are still more white than an africa.

This one photo debunks this whole video

>eh (((white male)))
>eh nubian queen
>creates blue eyed lightskin master race

Of course Varg is serious about blue eyes and blond hair
It's literally the only thing that distinguishes him from all the other niggers

That kids gonna get so much fucking pussy when he grows up

Lol he is a snownigger through and through

His eyes will turn brown.

This is the main reason why I could never have biracial kids. His son looks nothing like his father.

WHY DOESNT VARG LET ME IN HIS TRIBE
WAHHHHHHHHHH

>what is a mutation

I'm sure the obesity, and being a low IQ monstrously ugly manlet doesn't help either.

All babies have blue eyes, unless they're straight up nigs.

Green eye master race reporting in.

He didn't even say that, he thinks a brown eyed man breeding a blue eyed woman only has slim chances of getting a blue eyed kid, and that's completely false. He'd knew it if he got out of his shithole a bit more, lots of Frenchmen have brown eyes, lots of Frenchwomen have blue eyes.

Fuck off pajeet you ganges mutant.

varg is an autistic retard who doesnt actually understand how genetics works. Maybe if he wasnt so scared of science he would have better idea

can i still be white if my eyes are blue but brown in the middle

>pure white 10,000 year old lineage European babies have blonde hair and blue eyes
>then grow up and it gradually grows to brown for both
>this is all supported by empirically true scientific fact

Really gets my almonds activating.

Where do we green eyes fit into all of this?

A lot of nigger/shitskin/faux-white babies are born with blue eyes that turn brown after a year.

livescience.com/13564-babies-eyes-start-blue-change-color.html

It goes VISIBLE Brown > Hazel > Green > Blue

that is the order of progression

Any sort of "Dark" brown or black or anything below a shiny Brown is not white.

What about hazel eyes?

VARG BTFO. INDIAN+WHITE= WHITE

GET FUCKED SNOWNIGGERS

Everyone but varg his wife and his kids are non white mongrels, checkmate shitskins.

I can't tell if the one on the right is a boy or a girl with a boy haircut.

Some boys can look pretty androgynous before they go through puberty.

Varg is a dillusional manlet

Thinnest lips I ever saw. How do you even make out with her without eating teeth

I liked that serie when I was a kid, good taste.

aye me to :)

sure, this is a de novo mutation for blue eyes, not a recessive gene carried by both mongrel parents. a mutation is the most likely scenario because no two brown eyed parents ever had a blue eyed child.
fucking retard

All those years in solitary confinement made him delusional and furthered his anti-social views but the man does bring up some interesting points. I don't think any one person has ever made me question so many things before like Varg does.

why does baby eye colour change?

vargs retarded
knows nothing about genetics
this was the first video of his I've ever sat down and watched, and I'll never watch another

What is this fucking asshole even doing in France?

Fucking parasite leech
Doesn't even speak French, does not pay taxes and lives on welfare

niggggggggggggggg

errrrrrrrr

He's a migrant with a criminal record who follow an autistic religion while having six kids on welfare.

Really activate your almonds.

those look like Iranians/Eurasians
So, def not Euro
>semiwhite/honorary white

*or Syrians or someshit

like wayback we came from the same peoples and these are not (although there has been mixture) sandniggers (Arabs.Kikes) or dirty turks roaches, but it's a stretch to call them "white". they're like our cousin, to white

the purest "native europeans" are sardinians and they have a high percentage of brown eyes. blue eyes just means youre the descendant of a central asian horsenigger invader from ~10000 years ago.

How old do you believe Varg fanboys generally are? 16?

I was 16 myself when my anti-science anti-christianity phase began. Good thing I snapped out of it.

this european man idea is not new, he is just regurgitating the same aryan theosophy shit from the 19th century that went on to inspire the nazi party.

he actually believes that life originated in multiple places at once on earth, and that european man travelled to north africa and east asian deep in human pre-history and jump started the various civilizations. he even got as far as south america.

it's just his version of we wuz kangs. he is mostly wrong, because it's wishful thinking. probably the very first human civilization was this one in the sahara, from which a massive global exodus happened, maybe like 200,000 years ago.

>snowniggers
>white

greetings brother, the green eyed master race will rule the world

(pic not my eye, but looks like mine)

That surprised me aswell. Since all around me im seeing the same shit of brown eyed + blue eyed getting blue eyed kids all the time.

the interesting thing is that there are multiple genetic pathways to blue eyes. these things are a lot more complicated than punnett squares, which is the model most people are familiar with.

>He doesn't believe brown eyes are white
But Sup Forums normally says that

varg is a fake mentally ill dumb fuck

like all "blue eyed" mentally ill dumb fucks

>France
Varg, is that you?

INDONESIA

>or someshit

Sure, i agree. He makes bunch of assumptions that fit his narrative and than pre-counters everyone by posting a comment how basicly everyone who doesnt agree is brown eyed racist. Truly a good argument when he already has so many flaws in his arguments.

For example, l1 in scandinavia and l2 in south slavs are two proto european haplogroups and in they found neanderthal caves and bunch of remains here in Croatia. And they say bunch of them had brown eyes and hair. How does that fit into his narrative i need to know.

arguably, Varg should just shut his uncivilized gloryhole about europe and just stick to nordic seperatism

Fighting retardation with retardation, typical antifa.

By not being a nigger that wants to eat other peoples flesh, You niggers are retarded.

yes

Varg is too smart to know what a Punnett square is

A brown eyed person with 1 blue eyed and 1 brown eyed parent has a 50% chance of blue eyed offspring if it mates with a blue eyed person.

>he says people with Brown eyes aren't white

He's right you know. How can people still not understand this?

Varg gets a lot of hate because people are jealous. He has a wife, kids and land, much more than the bitter faggots on Sup Forums have. Especially the brown eyed mongrels.

baby will prob lose his blue eyes but if it doesnt its because the mom has recessive blue eyed gene because african americans have, on avg, 20% european dna. She looks like quite a bit more. Alsk varg doesnt umderstand genetics at all

What's the point in describing yourself on Sup Forums? This isn't a dating site nobody's going sleep with you.

damn white man always keep me down

>Varg refuses to admit Christianity is to be protected and endorsed because that would imply he was wrong for burning churches.

my nigga monza

Looks like a mulatto version of Travis Fimmel