Is this guy legitimately autistic?

Is this guy legitimately autistic?

I'd only listened to him in passing and didn't care much for him but I listened to the entire second podcast he did with Jordan Peterson and he was unbelievably spergy and narrow minded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X9D3556m4PQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes.

But what is really true? What is truth? How can you know what's true?

When he tried to "expose" Peterson's "Christian hypocrisy" and read a pre-written mythological interpretation of a recipe book I knew I was listening to an autist

the autism is strong with this one

Was he wrong

It's hard to deny someone's claims while sounding intelligent when you don't deny them for rational reasons.

the frozen affect suggests something might be up

>math if not true if humanity dies
Real genius

No. He made his point well. Jordan Peterson is very smart but he is a perfect example of the man who is looking for signs so he sees them everywhere.

Hes incredibly smart however he lets his emotions control him on certain subjects.

Abstractions don't exist without entities that abstract. What's wrong with that?

Really? What subjects? I mean the man could probably count the amount of times he cursed on one hand. He barely raised his voice one time on his podcast and spent like 10 minutes the next episode apologizing for it

Yes, it was postmodernist-tier garbage

That recipe has no historical significance and I'd like to see him convince people to believe it and take it seriously

Listen to his podcast with Charles Murray. It's much more lucid and redpilled.

For example when it comes to Trump he lets his emotions and feelings about him control the way he comes out and speaks, he basically just goes into an illogical rant which isnt like him at all.

I don't see the illogical part as I tend to agree with him on trump, but I can see that he's somewhat more vexed when discussing him.

If not for him having a method and evolutionary reasons for his interpretation, and his claim that science does not tell people what to do (same claim Hume makes 'can't define an ought from an is'), and that religions/myths/fiction do tell people things they can do, I wouldn't see that there is utility to the stories.

Since we don't know what controls our curiosity/interest (since we don't), and the fact that the arts can be understood as tales of social and natural filtering in the extent that they map to successful patterns of human behavior. In an understanding of the ideas that we find ourselves captivated by he shows that most human activity in our neurology can change depending what our goals, so that niihilism takes away all positive meaning (but fails to take away pain or suffering), and that a worthwhile goal when pursued activates the dopaminergic system which makes the burden of existance tolerable.

He's very intelligent but smug as fuck. He intentionally makes long-winded arguments using obscure references and 5-syllable words to sound as smart as possible

youtu.be/X9D3556m4PQ

45:00
Look at how retarded this fuck is.
>Trump is a mediocore real estate developer
Cant make this up

>you're in the club and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass, and then says "let me unpack this for you"
what do

>Trump is a mediocore real estate developer

This is a talking point on the left. I like sam, but he is a victim of the leftist bubble. You will often hear him repeating things that some "intellectual" suggested to him at some point.

Essentially everybody does this, so I forgive it from him as well. He's a victim of propaganda, as are we all.
His logical arguments are usually good though, even if the premises are bad.

I guess. I don't get why Joe Rogan finds him to be so profound. I've only heard a couple of things from him and it sounds like he is purposefully obtuse when it comes to subjects he does not agree with.

kys, why are you at a club you degenerate

>being this new

wew

This. I've never heard him talk about things that weren't regarding the election, but from the sound of it he lets his ego get in the way.

He makes Joe feel smart

I started gaining a little respect for him after this. Was pretty funny because I was arguing with my boss about IQ earlier that week. He is a pseudointilectual with a Ba in philosophy who listens to NPR, Sam Harris, and Other Podcasts . Sam and Charles and one point come out and say about what my boss was arguing: "anyone who thinks about IQ this way is the equivalent of Climate Change denier". Pretty stupid to argue with someone whose slightly less useless degree is in psychology about IQ.

Also, Sam Harris is a bitch and I would love for a chance to wreck him (physically, in the gym).

He completely loses any semblance of logic when talking about Trump.

It's literally: "WAAAAA, WAAAA, I don't like the way Trump Talks"

Sam Harris is a Zionist kike--he's narrow when it profits that cause.

You got that impression of Harris and not Peterson? Jordan Peterson is so autisticly repetitive I think I've memorized his entire curriculum verbatim.

Joe is easily impressed. He doesn't have a lot of formal education but he's intelligent, it's a combination for being easily impressionable. Anyone can read books by themselves. Guided education should be to develop your bullshit radar. Joe hasn't had that.

The other thing is that Joe has to be easily impressed or the podcast is a few hours of Joe not clicking with some guy. Nobody wants to listen to an awkward conversation.

this

Harris is a dirty Zionist Jew kike. Beware of his dirty poo poo wiling.

>says Trump is a piece of shit
>doesn't care that Hilary is a piece of shit
Fuckin lefties man...

seems reasonable

Do you think that's an honest and accurate representation of his stance

PRAISE KEK

It's pure hypocrisy. Okay, you don't like Trump, fine, he really is a piece of shit. But compared to Hilary on a character level, he's like a fucking pinecone tied to a stick compared to a bloody flail.

That is a good point. Joe gets really touchy with religion and Sam backs him up on those beliefs.

Fo real. I mean he works himself up into a frenzy over Trump. The dude believes the Russia bullshit and that is like a litmus test for stupid people.

he's a shill who believes we need to go fight russia and start a nuclear war. he's on the russian conspiracy shit so that's all you need to know about his intelligence or legitimacy.

Do you really think it's hypocrisy? Couldn't it be that he disagrees and thinks that Hillary is the lesser of the two evils?

He wrecked Jordan Peterson.

Peterson should stick to giving pop-psych lectures to alt-righters. He's clearly out of his league when he tries to debate a real intellectual.

All you need to know about Sam Harris is he is a giant fedora. you will never hear anything insightful, unique, or useful from him.

he's a kike with an agenda. not a legitimate truth seeker. he's a shill fuck whose job is to ruin actual progressive atheism.

he keeps people saying there's no meaning and we can't looking anywhere at all the patterns to find meaning. he doesn't want to purpose any ethical or principle system to fill the void of religion and he doesn't want examine religion and see what works and doesn't. he exists as a confusion man always telling you everything is wrong and doesn't have meaning

btw you can't hate trump and support clinton while pretending you've got principles. this is why he's a piece of shit and filthy trash. if you're an honest man and see the issues with trump then you'll be honest and hate clinton equally or even more. like all kikes he's got a simple goal and it's related to this picture

Just because Peterson isn't marching lockstep with social justice and has a realistic view on the history of communism doesn't mean he's some sort of sage.

He came across as a solipsistic clown with Harris.

Sup Forums needs to get off their high horse against Harris - he's one of the only people with the balls to openly criticize Islam these days.
Where has he called for war with Russia?

In that case he's a fucking idiot for thinking that. Drump bombed Syria because children were gassed there, supposedly. Hilary laughed off the murder of dictator which led to a destabilized nation, then she let an ambassador get raped and murdered. In no way shape or form is hilary lesser of two evils, she the prime one.

seems reasonable, okay yeah that sounds like a real thing

That's okay, you can think he's wrong. I just took issue with the hypocrisy angle, which just isn't the case with him.

I don't agree with the other guy that it's incredibly obvious that Hillary is a more sinister person than Trump, but Sam very clearly doesn't base his Trump argument on tangible proof. He has come to the conclusion that Trump is very dangerous based on nothing but his character, mannerisms and way of speaking. He frequently quotes his simplistic speech as proof that he's not of a high enough standard to be in charge of nukes. He doesn't have proof that he's an erratic and unstable man, he heavily suspects that he is, and that isn't good enough.

I like Sam a lot and I really like how everything he argues is backed by pure logic, or as pure as you can get it. But it appears that with Trump he makes an exception.

>he's one of the only people with the balls to openly criticize Islam these days.
You dont praise a guy for beating a dead horse.

He is a hypocrite. No way a guy like that doesn't know the shit hilary has done. But he still thinks trump is worse because muh leftism.
The guy's a cuck if nothing else.

>victom of propaganda
Ur a victom of stupid, u dumb faggot
>this
Faggot gtfbk2 redditu nigger beaner

The horse isn't dead - it's galloping around kicking your children to death.

Why is Dawkins so calm and elegant in his books but when he gets on Twitter he turns into a 15 year old white girl sperging about Trump?

but it is. he genuinely thought Hilary was a better candidate on any front. She is senile uncharismatic cunt who put the entire shadow government at risk. How she's still alive is beyond me.

okay, you do you boo

Because people keep trying to steal his honey

/thread

I think he needs a bit more perspective on some things, but, he is smart. He knows his shit and can put an argument together. Sometimes i think he might be a shill, but whether its to the Jews, rothschilds, or someone else, im not sure.

>make a career shilling postmodern atheism denying all religion
>look the guy who made his career insulting religion criticizes religion
he's promotes "reformers" which are jihadist. he's a complete shill at everything he does.

>Where has he called for war with Russia?
when you go down the rabbit hole and claim russia hacked the election then war escalating into a nuclear exchange is the only outcome. when russia hacked the election then every option for retaliation is on the table and military options are pushed forward to the foremost too

Take it easy, Sam.

care to post a quick rundown then? you watched ALL his lectures from both Personality and Maps... and read Maps of Meaning?

>t. unsorted bucko

>harris
>real intellectual

So he's a Jew?