Is our infrastructure really as bad as they say?

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

Is our infrastructure really as bad as they say?

All urls found in this thread:

lpi.worldbank.org/international/global?sort=asc&order=Infrastructure
iihs.org/iihs/topics/t/general-statistics/fatalityfacts/state-by-state-overview
youtube.com/watch?v=5gLxlXamhgY
youtube.com/watch?v=3_NcwTbpIDQ

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Maybe

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

What sorcery is this?

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

cali is, definitely

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

Lol where is this? That's fucking hilarious.

t. Civil engineer

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

It's a diverging diamond interchange

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

Depends on where you live, America is an enormous country.

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

Obviously I'm an American and I've never once seen or heard of one of those, and I'm bewildered as to how the fuck they work, and if they do why the fuck choose them over something simpler

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

Also, it's one of the best interchanges you can have technically. There's no weaving and the cost to build is quite cheap as it is at most 2-levels and all ramps are the same-level so there's no need to cross a ramp over one side.

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

european infrastructure

not even once

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

There's only like half a dozen of them in the whole of America.

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

How do you think it works? It should be pretty obvious I would think.
The side you're driving on switches to facilitate having both the exit and on ramps on the same level. That's all there is to it, there's no other purpose to it.

James Harris
James Harris

i want to build one of these in cities skylines now

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

How do you think it works?

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

I was thinking the same thing.

Do these things use red lights or is it literally just go whenever?

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

American intellectuals

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

A crackhead broke a bridge in Georgia. I'd say yes.

Colton King
Colton King

Yeah its because your country is huge. How about you give some i it to the mexicans? How about all of you rural dumbfucks move to cities?

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

clover interchange is best interchange

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

They're for low to moderate traffic flows and the bottleneck occurs due to requiring lights at the direction switchovers.
It's not an amazing interchange but in terms of cost to traffic flow it's quite good.
There's already tons of diverging diamonds in the workshop.

If you're looking for a high-flow, unlighted, no lane change, no weaving, no ramp crossover interchange than a cyclone/turbine interchange is what you'd want.

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

City ((planners))) should be shot

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

This is pretty true now were adding roundabouts though so we'll see how that goes.

John James
John James

Yeah man, but it's all the government's fault. See, America has too much government. If you want bridges and infrastructure and cheap healthcare, you gotta get rid of the government and let the free market step in and there'll be roads everywhere, bridges across everything, and everyone will live to 100.

Your government controls too much man, gotta get rid of it, gotta pay less taxes. Especially the rich. If you keep making rich people pay taxes you're never going to have infrastructure.

Also, Jews, stop taxing the rich Jews at all. Like Zuckerberg, they're even more productive at creating jobs than white billionaires and every time you try and make them pay for bridges, somebody is going to go without a job. Actually you're lucky to have Facebook at all, look at my country -- we let the government build all our bridges and pay taxes for them to do so and now all the rich Jews have gone somewhere else (your country) and are busy creating jobs for you and running your government

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

that pic
construction costs intensify

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

clovers have the worst efficiency actually. They can at best handle moderate traffic loads and cost more than nearly every other interchange in existence. If land cost is high clover interchanges are absurdly expensive.

You can pick basically any single other interchange imaginable and it will outperform clovers.

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

Coming from rural PA, its a fucking mess. Older highways/freeways were last worked on in 2003. Needs to be changed for the good!

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

it's because they drive on the right side instead of the left

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

Europe has diverging diamonds as well, the directions are just reversed. They gain the same advantages as having the driving sides flip in the middle (cuts out ramp crossover)

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

Here's an easy way to put it. Concrete structures can last thousands of years. See, surviving Roman architecture.

Our infrastructure (highways, buildings and bridges, etc.) is made up of steel reinforced concrete architecture. It's smaller, cheaper, taller and more flexible in possible designs. The problem is, the steel turns into powder in only 50 years therefore we have to replace it every 50 years or the structures will collapse.

Yes there is alternative tech that will last much much longer than 50 years like composite-reinforced concrete architecture, but old habits die hard and we build all of this shit 50-100 years ago when steel was hot shit to build with.

tl;dr we need to replace it before it crumbles because steel.

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

I wonder how many deaths this has caused.

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

there is one in Atlanta and they'er just as shitty in heavy traffic as the the common intersections

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

Have a real interchange.

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

no, this is

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

That's not that bad

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

How do you get back on the freeway to continue the direction you were going? Dont these fuckers know about cloverleaf exchanges?

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

Basically city planners wont get their name known unles they are smart enough to invent a new interchange locally. So now that all good ideas are used they make ones to get attention and depend on foreveracarvigrins to defend their astetic bonuses online

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

Was it really that hard?

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

And despite all of that you still managed to put 4 traffic lights in there.

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

you are but like a baby

David Gray
David Gray

yes, it's retarded

nothing is standardized because of (((muh private sector))), even though most of america is just monotonous strip mall wasteland and tract housing developments

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

I don't know which Texas city has the worst highway system. Austin or Dallas-Fort Worth. Meanwhile Houston only has 2 rings that run around the city and makes it work.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

What is the fucking point of an interchange if there are traffic lights on both sides? Is the continuous flow of traffic not the whole point of an interchange?

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

A third is being built actually, the Grand Parkway.
Those traffic lights are for the feeder roads, not the highway.

Feeder roads are standard in Texas.

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

cloverleafs can't handle much traffic

James Price
James Price

yeilding from the offramp but having stoplights going under.
Is there a sitch where this goes down well?
If the guy who has the benefit of yielding goes left they still have a chance to hit the light. Going right could be designed to yield with a light at the off-ramp. My best guess is a heavy traffic load comes off the ramp here, so they increased the capacity through this design.

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

Nope. It isn't the best, but it's near the top and better than most first world countries.

lpi.worldbank.org/international/global?sort=asc&order=Infrastructure

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

bottleneck
You in research for uni or private?

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

Where's my Hawaii flag

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

Congrats, you made it worse.

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

It removes 2 crossing points. I use these daily and they're fine.

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

Something that could have been solved by roundabouts.

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

im near a panic attack just looking at these monstrosities. how do thousands of people per year not die? American tourists that come here are shit drivers and this is insane.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

That smoggy LA sprawl

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

If you know how to read a sign (or operate a smartphone to guild you step by step) and drive at a decent speed, it really isn't that difficult.

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

He plays a video game so he talks like a civil engineer.

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

It's just a stack interchange, brah.

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

Yeah I don't actually research traffic engineering, it's just a hobby cause of video games lol
I did my degree in mech eng but I've never done infrastructure stuff.

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

Compared to Europe? It's shite, (((OP))). Even the eastern EU slavic cucks have better motorways than you guys

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

oklahoma is planning one to be built by 2021

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

Should have never let those island niggers become a state

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

parts of the midwest all the way to the west coast have shit infrastructure failed dams bridges roads are fucking littered with pot holes why are we paying for this shit if no one is going to fix it

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

they all work, they look ugly.

but as long as both ways on the motorway have entrance and exit points that head down either directions on the cross road it all works.

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

ah. carry on. skylines is some of the degeneracy I can get behind.

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

it will work. but i cant see drivers getting mighty confused when they end up on the opposite side of normal flowing traffic. why could they just keep the lines going straight. instead of twisting them? doesnt make much sense.

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

Cities Skylines fag

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

why could they just keep the lines going straight. instead of twisting them? doesnt make much sense
So you can exit to the left without an overpass.

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

I...just...what the fuck?

But why?

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

The confusion does occur the first time you use one, a mild "wtf?" You need to be a complete retard to fuck up using one though.

Ryan Fisher
Ryan Fisher

I understand why it was build this way, but it would work only with relatively slow and low traffic, otherwise it would jam like there's no tomorrow.

Kevin King
Kevin King

Fine.
What if one of the main ground lines was a little dug in and the other slightly elevated?
Wouldn't it keep the original design while getting rid of the traffic lights altogether?
inb4 traffic lights are cheaper

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

simcity tier design

William Perez
William Perez

Slow yes, usually 25 to 35 mph. They fucking work though, exiting the freeway and passing under/over the freeway on all green is great.

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Seriously why don't Americans use roundabouts? You would only need two on either junction for the interchange for this to be 10x simpler. What a fucking nightmare.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

So what the fuck is wrong with Cloverleaf interchanges? Why does everybody need to over complicate shit?

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

Semi Trucks.

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

a fucking cloverleaf

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

1 - roundabouts would not work in this case
2 - they are being built everywhere that isn't a backwards coastal city shithole

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

...but we do

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

roundabouts would not work in this case
y not?

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

It's not about how fast you cross them, it's about how fast and how much cars can get to that intersection. Add to that picture at least 50-100 more cars on each side and you already will have a light jam. Anything more and it will be hell.

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

it's not about speed at all
the double crossover diamond completely eliminates two entire timing phases, allowing far more green time per cycle for every movement

8 individual approaches plus likely very high volumes compared to your pic

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

Come drive in California if you want to see horrible roads

Christopher James
Christopher James

part2 now with more hidden roads.

google com/maps/place/13617+Keystone+Pkwy,+Carmel,+IN+46032/@39.9861458,-86.1151096,217m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x8814adc283892341:0x3f3803829f0fd7db!8m2!3d39.9859704!4d-86.1144082

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

They go too slow and if you're behind a semi truck they have to go at like 1/3rd the speed otherwise they'll tip over.
Cloverleafs are just shitty

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

we should just drive everybody into a hyperbolic funnel and have them drive on the walls in circles until they reach an acceptable exit point

I'm a genius. This one is free.

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

This one is pretty cool.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

I guess that's just a roundabout, except with multiple levels.

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

Americans will defend this

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

Ever been to LA OP? It's nothing but potholes and shitskin assholes

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

Is that florida? Looks like a hellscape I'm familiar with.

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

simcity 2000 - the movie

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

The non-main roads in some areas could do with a facelift, there's this one particular four way intersection where, if you're coming from the South you can't see the pedestrians crossing the sidewalk on the right side because there's a rampart blocking the view. Been like that for ten years and there's been at least 13 people that got hit because of that, yet the city hasn't seen fit to put up some kind of "Watch For Pedestrians" sign up.

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

My God.

Suburbia was a mistake.

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

shit like this is why I'm extremely uncomfortable with driving on routes I'm not somewhat familiar with I'd totally fuck this up at 2am if the road were all to myself and I'd end up colliding with and killing a family of five

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

No really, but its centred around motor vehicles and because of your "commie" obsession public transport its shit. You waste a lot of space and money.

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

what are earthquakes
If you ever wondered why so little original roman architecture actually remains standing, now you know why.

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

At least you can see the mountains, this was taken on a (((good))) day.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

The worst infrastructure I've seen is in shitty neighborhoods and cities.

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

I like this kind much more, to be honest.

East of Oklahoma City.

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

Cloverleafs are great. The haters are faggots with no sense of aesthetics.

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

now... where did i park

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

How do people not die here?

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

i dont give a shit about them when im stuck in traffic due to a shitty design, or getting killed by some idiot due to the weaving at the on and off ramps

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

That would happen on any intersection.

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

it's fucking beautiful

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

The trouble is not that the infrastructure is bad per se. but the country is entirely too car-centric, and suburbs without adeqite trains or public transportation means that everyone drives to and from work every day, creating a congestion nightmare.

A few months ago I visited Miami, FL, which had some of the most wonderfully engineered and designed highway-systems I've ever seen. However, it was continually gridlocked. Miami is a city of millions with just one single train line which doesn't even go into most population centres. It's ridiculous.

America was developed around the car as transportation, and this has been its undoing in recent decades. The best highways in the world can't meet demand for what is a rather inefficient mode of transportation.

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

onramp right before an offramp is normal and ok because pretty
every intersection has traffic regardless of the design not because of the amount of vehicles on it

youre a fucking retard

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

92 somewhere in Duluth, isn't it? Fuck me that overpass is trash. Have to do it every time I'm going to Athens.

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

But user, thousands of people do die yearly. In 2015 - 35,092 fatalities.

iihs.org/iihs/topics/t/general-statistics/fatalityfacts/state-by-state-overview

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

almost as bad as this

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

We have light rail in my city but they are fucking empty all the time. They fucked up the streets wasted a bunch of money and space to make the light rail and it barely gets used, should've just stuck with buses, way more efficient.

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

I live in Miami. I commute around every day. Curious to which highways you saw

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

bruh, a bridge fucking collapsed here not too long ago. i35w. and were one of the wealthier states.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

I don't think so. I have driven across the southern US ~10 times. There is always roadwork, but on average everything looks good. Places that were rough were getting attention the next time through.

The shit infrastructure must be up North in Yankee territory. No wonder, with tax and spend Dems in charge, like that Dam in Ca. They spend money on social services then act all surprised when physical things break.

Michael Green
Michael Green

American intersections cost hundreds of milions of dollars because they are uncapable of understanding how a simple roundabout works.

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

why would you say that is bad? It is a diamond intersection, it removes most contact points giving free flow for everyone coming off and going on the high way

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

DFW man, they just fucked that all up. Austin just has some old highways they can't really expand because encroachment, like I-35 just north of downtown.

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Yes. I spent five years in the US and you mad men have your power lines above ground in tornado/storm prone areas. Had to spend two weeks without power in Bethesda, Maryland after a storm. Storm season has come every year in the history of your country, and every year the power lines get knocked out. Just bury it already.

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

grid/10

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

Jesus fucking christ, why don't they make a fucking couple of roundabouts?

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

insanity

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

That's not a clover, that's better than a clover because the offramp is before the onramp.

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

Yes is it.

T. Bridge engineer and inspector

Asher King
Asher King

American cars can't corner.

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

you know liberals have hard-ons for trains

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

I love right off of this pleasant hill and I85 (which in other news collapsed recently), the design is brilliant for heavy traffic flow onto the highway where normally intersections would get blocked. This virtually eliminates the wait time for getting on the highway.

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

Not while they keep tipping over because of the drivers weight.

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

Need more roundabouts

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

Yeah well they're putting the trainlines only connecting the ghettos to the nice job centers, so its basically causing gentrification along the routes. Which is a good thing. Until gentrification is complete nobody rides the light rail because its full of druggies and homeless and niggers. Even in peak hours there will only be a few people on the fuckers.

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention then the liberals complain about gentrification.

They complain about white flight, then they complain when the whites move back. What do you fucking want liberals?

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

They want white people to die.

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

Mass transit will never take off in most cities for middle and upper class due to how disgusting it is to use from ghetto people and the mentally ill.

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

Yeah if they built the rail lines from rich neighborhoods to downtown and other job centers it would be full all the time. The way its done now its to ferry 5% janitors between work and home and 95% homeless druggies between begging spots and drug dealer.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

Rich people don't want trains going into their neighborhoods. Nor do they really want to ride with the rabble.

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

crossing a lane at any point

niggafullretard.tiff

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

getting off of the freeway

Why would you do that?

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

thats so stupid

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

its sign

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

so can someone redpill me on why you would have these monstrosities instead of round-abouts?

Ayden Gomez
Ayden Gomez

this makes me uncomfortable

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

Okay so why when they build light rail through the ghetto, rich people start moving there and gentrifying it along the rail lines?

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

deus vault

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

NIGGER FUCK YOUR ROUNDABOUT BULLSHIT JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

my stomach hurts now

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

29.02.1916 - Arthur Hale receives patent for highway cross

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

Has a clear explanation been posted in this thread yet as to why this is preferable to two roundabouts that doesn't use Americanisms like "on ramp"?

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

Every time you have traffic merging you have a greater chance of an accident. Provided you know your exit it is super efficient, you get off one place and it merges you onto the highway you want. Those interchanges are running 55+ mph. All the roundabouts I've been on seem designed to slow you way down before you enter it.

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

Because they have firearms
construction blocks a single highway lane, requiring traffic to merge
Most American's won't wait paitently for that
so most won't wait to join a roundabout at an appropriate time and cut ahead
This would cause explosions of rage where ever a roundabout is located, resulting in asharp uptick of mass shootings

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

You are suppose to slow down so that you can stop and give way to any traffic currently on the roundabout, if you can see the rest of the roundabout clearly and nothing is approaching you can go as fast as you like around them

William Gomez
William Gomez

The roundabouts don't even have the same traffic directions

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

slow down
stop

how is this good for traffic flow?

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

I'm serious, it literally made my stomach hurt.

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

Depends on whether or not your STATE is doing a good job. Fucking pathetic how gibmedat states have become, surrendering their autonomy and sucking federal cock for a dollar.

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

comfy autobahn-posting

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

stau

errytime

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

Zäh fließender Verkehr

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

Got to be honest I've never used one of these but those merging sections look so fucking dangerous.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

We're talking highway interchanges not fucking intersections.

Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez

that red fucking car crossing over white line
Must be a sandnigger

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

Behold.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

I'm getting a boner

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

Americans can barely drive in a straight line, you give them this and half of them will be extinct via crashes.

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

God bless the Swindon magic roundabout

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

this is from where i live in brisbane

there is also a tunnel there somewhere, but you can't see it because it is underground

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

What cities skylines mod is this?

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

WHITE PRIDE ROADSIDE

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

There's a video explaining how they work:
youtube.com/watch?v=5gLxlXamhgY

From what I understand drivers were too stupid to turn into oncoming traffic without crashing to planners had to come up with a way to segregate directions for each particular turn in an intersection.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

What the fuck is that retarded shit holy shit my sides hahaha

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

This is the best interchange

Carter King
Carter King

Just as planned
youtube.com/watch?v=3_NcwTbpIDQ

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

The solution is to have two different rail services: fast train and stopping trains.
The fast service only stops in the suburbs and central business district. The stopping services calls atball stations including the inner city stops where all the shitskins live. This way middle class suburbanites can commute without meeting any undesirables during their journey.

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

what are you proposing, a 12 lane roundabout with 20 exits?

James Thomas
James Thomas

The 4 crossing point on ramps are everywhere in Florida. I fucking hate them. You're always guaranteed to be stuck in traffic for 10 minutes if you approach one. The half clover design is so much better.

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

what the fuck is this mongoloid design and why is it being reproduced

are the jews doing this?

John Cook
John Cook

That's Houston circa 1960.

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

UK has spaghetti too.

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

There's I think only one of these in Ontario, off the QEW and Hurontario Rd. in Mississauga.

I always hated using it because merging was always a bitch.

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

No, it's fucking retarded because there's no free flow between the two roads and the roundabouts are always so congested they need traffic lights. The very concept you should stop at lights when moving from one motorway to another is on a level of stupidity only British designers could come up with.

David Long
David Long

works perfectly

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

I drove a lot in the US, had no trouble getting around except for some cities, LA is a hell with its busy traffic and potholes out the ass.

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

Hmm. So traffic is trying to get on the central roundabout at the same place that traffic is trying to get off?
Looks deadly.

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

what about when it gets busy?

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

On one of the roundabout junctions there are extended chevrons to split traffic flows up. The other three have traffic lights.

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

uk pretending their economic flexing can even be compared to the US's

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit