I saw this image on another thread and want to know...

I saw this image on another thread and want to know. Why MSM and media in general allows for Jesus to be made fun off but not Islam guy
> pic related
> also if u have any more making fun of Islam I'd appriciate it wanna start a folder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=io_HLVYN37s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they will fucking kill you, is this your first day on earth?

Does FCC have actual regulation on using Mohammed ?

So no media can make fun of Islam because they're scared?

Is this even a question? The reason is that dune coons will literally come to your office and kill you for doing it. Christians aren't fucking savage, barely evolved, sand people

So it's literally, "we're scared they'll come to our house and kill us?" That's the only reason

Is this actually your first day on Earth? Seriously did you miss Charlie hebdo for example? Justifyably scared the senpai

>mfw my post
The Pharisees want the destruction of western society to create a permanent, complacent underclass of goy to rule over. Multiculturalism and Islam are a means to an end, whereas Christianity gives Westerners a sense of implicit identity and advocates for morality, family structure, and nationalism; all of which are enemies of the international, Moloch-worshiping kike.

Add this to your folder faggot.

> must have upset a shill

Go fuck yourself kike

I'm not even Jewish haha

hes really getting at that smegma, huh?

Aussie Muslim scum. Can't even shitpost properly. 3rd world piece of shit.

Sure you're not, you dirty little Jew cunt

Go fuck a goat somewhere else you degenerate.

Never get on the bad side of a Muslim they will fucking behead you

WTF I hate Islam now

Remove kebab!

Islam BTFO!

I don't think it's respectful to do such a thing. It's the equivalent of ridiculous things like "piss Christ" and all the other Jewish comedians who insult Him. Muhammad can and should be ridiculed and drawn, but not as a crapping pig choking on dicks. At that point the work of criticism goes beyond its original purpose and becomes just as bad as menstruation fingerpainting and dildo statues.

You're just making them look badass

You meme fails hard dude

Go throw a tantrum over a piece of bacon you autistic inbred cunt.

Oh look another filthy Jew

>[autistic screeching]
youtube.com/watch?v=io_HLVYN37s