THE TIME HAS COME

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

THE TIME HAS COME

BROTHERS AND SISTERS, WE MUST CONVERGE AND OFFER UP OUR POWERS TO KEK SO HE MAY ENSURE THE VICTORY OF LA PEN

LEND KEK YOUR ENERGY

All urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/124441781/politics
supforums.com/thread/124437048/politics
supforums.com/thread/124429017/politics
supforums.com/thread/124438831/politics
supforums.com/thread/124442190/politics
supforums.com/thread/124430191/politics
supforums.com/thread/124421974/politics
supforums.com/thread/124433818/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=HM-E2H1ChJM
supforums.com/thread/124444062/politics
supforums.com/thread/124441538/politics
youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=fF0Cb7h6ZBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig&list=PLwySlVONJNev1TrBTZx-d0VTgKUrz3gT2

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

Prends mon energie, Madame!

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

wojacron

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

lets go le pen

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

viva le france

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

France is too corrupt. If they can ban legitimate news they can steal an election. This is Bernie Vs Hillary more than it is Hillary Vs Trump.

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

I don't think she'll win, but I hope she does.

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

rip france 2017

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

hail le pen

John Williams
John Williams

I with her

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

You know what to do.

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

Energy is in the mail

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

Europe is too cucked to expect them to save themselves; everyone hoping for a Le Pen victory is just setting up for disappointment when you should already know deep down that Euros, especially fucking France, don't care about defending themselves against invaders.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

POUR LA FRANCE!

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

PEPEEEEEEEE

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

Good luck frogs. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers tonight. May Kek bless you all today

Kevin James
Kevin James

Sup Forums is noticably less active than it was on Election Day.
The french are fuuuuuucked.

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

Le Pen Will Win
Attention au camion, si vous cotez Macron
#ImWithHer

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

Wew, an addendum; please Frenchies of Sup Forums select a Pepe you feel represents France and I will add it to the picture in this post. I created it during the Trump campaign and have slowly added characters to it.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

Kek wants Macron to win

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

le pen wins

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

Les skélégués, s'il vous plaît, Marine.

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

if kek does die.
i shall myself
i pray to the kek of the mighty kek as well to the givin pepe artist who has brought such pleasure, such glory.. and best yet life to those who have followed. who has been mighty at times, and also been part of the failure at times... that i bring to you lord..

kek
praise the kek.

nigga we the frog in the story. quit being uptight jews.. jared, get on or off the pop. or get the fuck out the house. i got some decent has been section 8 appartments you can rent if you need too... come on brah. we tired of games and aint having it.

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

LePen will win

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

it would be glorious if she wins.

if not, France will slide further into the muck of terrorist attacks, economic weakness, and the lowest common denominator of culture.

France will become independent eventually, and it's only a matter of time before the EU's eventual collapse. today decides how protracted and destructive that process is for France, or not.

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

One French poster in this thread

Why do Americans care about France more than the French do?

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

PRAISE BE TO ALL GODS

LE PEN WILL WIN! TAKE MY ENERGY!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

this is an english language imageboard, for one thing.

as to why I care about this, it's an important step for the populist revolt in the West, which has proceeded with our blessings and praises. we've had 2 victories already (Brexit, Trump) will there be a third?

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Frogs are mainly asleep m8. Regardless, France helped the USA during the Revolutionary War.

Brody Green
Brody Green

also this

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

It's like 8:30am in Paris.

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

GO GO GO GO GO

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

Its time to

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

We fought harder for France than the French did the last time they fought the Germans for control of their county too.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

Morning in the Cucktherlands. Please don't fail like we did, France.

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

This meme magic shit is fake faggots

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

WE MUST STOP THE SPREAD OF MUSLIMS AND THE POWER OF ANTICHRIST ERDOGAN.

FRANCE MUST LIVE. OFFER UP ONLY RARES, QUALITIES, AND OC.

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE CANADIAN SHILL.

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

Why not go online (twitter or whatever) and actually do something?

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

YOU HAVE MY ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I rarely do this)

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

God wills it.

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

KEK WILLS LE PEN TO WIN!
SHADILAY!

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

bump

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

Fucking Leafs

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

It's also like 6 Am over there.

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

MEME OR DIE

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

LE PEN TAKE THE ENERGY STORED IN MY AMERIFAT CELLS!!!

\O/

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

i enjoy repeating number sequences

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

Let's go frogbros.

Maybe we can have our redemption too someday.

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

if we get le pen wins

if not, merkel becomes the next president of france

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

KYS vile leaf

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

I hope you win

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

The day of the rake will come for you soon leaf.

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

checked
Marine will win

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

Vive le france

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

French brothers! take our power! i know we burgers mock you and vice versa but we must step forward hand and hand !

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

GO MARINE!!!

Owen Young
Owen Young

Le pen will win by 1%

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

Le Pen will win.

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

I just noticed that she looks like Ted Cruz

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

She will perserve culture and properly deal with radical islam

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

Deus Vult

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

I believe in you France, go Le Pen

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

LE PEN WILL LOSE

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

She's not going to win.

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

Shes not going to win.

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

Wasn't there a report that Macron manage to block Sup Forums from France?

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

Le Pen will Win

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

Bernie was the clear winner by the people had it not been for Clinton Corruption she would have never been on the ticket in the first place. Nice digits but I raise you trips

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

t. Cuck

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

Upcoming get. This will decide the fate of France.

Kevin James
Kevin James

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

William Brown
William Brown

GUYS WE HAVE CONCRETE PROOF MACRON IS SHILL ROTCHSHILDS
IT'S HAPPENING
OMG !!!1!!!!

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

HHHHHHHHNNNNNGGGG
MFGA

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

PRAISE KEK

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Don't fool yourself; she wins

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

We must secure the existence of our people, and a future for white children.

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

She's not going to win

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU LOST Sup Forums AND FRANCE WINS!

FRANCE DECIDED TO SEIZE THEIR OWN DESTINY AND NOT BE THE PAWNS OF RUSSIA AND THEIR KLEPTOCRACY!

NOW YOU'RE IN COMPLETE DAMAGE CONTROL SEEING AS YOUR 'MEME MAGIC' IS NOTHING BUT A COMPLETE FRAUD!

PRAISE KEK? MORE LIKE PRAISE KRAP!

AAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

LE PEN LOST!

FASCISM LOST!

TRUMP LOST! (AGAIN!)

Sup Forums LOST!

REDDIT LOST!

KEK IS A FRAUD AND LOST

PEPE IS A FRAUD AND LOST

AAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

YOUR MEMES ARE ALL STOLEN AND SHIT!

ALL THE DIGITS IN THE WORLD WON'T SAVE YOU AS YOUR LOSE!

THIS IS THE FIRST DOMINO TO FALL AGAINST YOU AND YOUR RUSSIAN MASTERS!

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

Ethno-Fascist France soon.

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

What you need to do is simple Mac-Ron. You must buy a large mason jar from your local tescos and buy two loaves of rye bread and creme fresh. Consume bread and fresh also drink coffee. Take two laxatives and wait for 10 minute. Proceed make defecate into mason jar. Fill up quarterway. Now fill the jar to the halfway point with you urine. Before you seal the mason jar vomit inside just once and then seal. Let the fecal stink marinate for 6 months and reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep.

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

Why?

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

Dumb Frogs/

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Le Penne will drown Macroni in cheese

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

Denbt

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

Le Pen will win

God wills it

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

Le Pen's gonna win the chug contest for sure

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

uh oh

James Powell
James Powell

ez win

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

YASSSSSSS. I'M WITH HER

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

good enough for me

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

YES

SHE WILL WIN

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

oh boy

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

GOT EM

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

sees this faggot almost every thread

Why does this not surprise me?

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

YAAAAS BITCH SLAAAY

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

oh my

Ayden White
Ayden White

Alright Sup Forums
Le Pen will win.
That's about all.

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

noice

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

NOICE

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

PACK YER BAGS BOYS, LE PEN WINS!!!

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

UH...WHAT?

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

Le Pow

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

NEVERTHELESS SHE PERSISTED

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

YUUUUSSS!!! SLAY QUEEEN!!!!!!
PRAISE KEK!!!!!

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

PRAISE HIS HOLY DIGITS

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

this fucking guy

Connor Reed
Connor Reed

AAAAHHHH SHES GONNA WIN HOLYSHIT

John Smith
John Smith

PRAISE KEK

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

P R A I S E
R R
A A
I I
S S
E E

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

Power leant.

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

Oh shit son

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

JEESUS CHRIIST

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY!
FLIP FLOP ON CRIMEA, START GRILLING PUTIN, BUT PLEASE KILL AND DEPORT ALL MUHAMMADS FROM FRANCE!

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

AHHHHHHH LE PEN WINS

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

Can I be in screen cap?

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

Checked
Day of the Cheese

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

If you don't put me in the screencap your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

IT

IS

DONE

Robert Young
Robert Young

HAHAHAHAHAEHAHAHA

STAY MAD the_Canards
Le Pen confirmed autist

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

Oh fuck I'm laughing
witnessed and confirmed

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

(You)

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

Hahahahahaha
hahaha
ha
I like cheese

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

MACARONI MACARONI

Justin Price
Justin Price

Holy shit

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

I BELIEVE!!!!

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

YOU FUCKING NIGGER JEW

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

Le Pen will eat hearty!
Le Pen will eat well!

David Young
David Young

LET IT BE SO

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

It is done.

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

who knew the 4th reich would be so frankish

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

impressive

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

I almost forgot about the French
Now, who ALMOST got it.

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

S H A D I L A Y

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

YES

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

GOOD FUCKING NIGHT

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

Kek

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

This is special.

PRAISE KEK.

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

HOLYYYYYY SHEEEEIT!!!!!

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

RACISTS BTFOOOOOO
MACRON' CHEESE LOVIN' HILLDAWG HERE ROOO ROOOOOOOOOKO

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

Oh fug :DDD

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

oh wait I read that wrong

YAAAASSSSSSSSS KWWEEEEENN

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

Le Pen will take Macron
Straight down to hell!

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP, FAGUETTES! AU NOM DU PUEPLE!

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

Beautiful get script, lad. The western world is one step closer to regaining control.

Include me in the screenshot.

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

Leaf is gay don't put him on the screencap

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

WHAT DID HE MEme BY THIS

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

Make France Magne Again

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

SASAGEYO

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

BY JOVE, I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE SEPTS.

IT'S A SIGN!!!!!! WE NEED MORE POWER, BOYS!!!!!!!

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

WEEEEEEEWWWW FUCKING SHADILAY!

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

SHADILAY

KEK
HAS
S P O K E N

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

ONE MORE TIME ONE MORE TIME ONE MORE TIME ONE MORE TIME ONE MORE TIME ONE MORE TIME ONE MORE TIME ONE MORE TIME

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

BULLSHIT THESE GETS ARE FABRICATED BY THE FUCKING MODS
FUCKING (((COINCIDENCES)))

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

A prophecy!!!
Shadilay!
Praise Kek!

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

SHADILAY

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

The Ancient Ones have spoken.

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

POO

John Kelly
John Kelly

LE PEN WILL WIN

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

Yes bouyyyy

Tyler White
Tyler White

PRAISE BE UNTO KEK

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

My energy as well

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

PRAISE LE PEN

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

Well done

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

Make France Magne Again

Holy fuck someone on Sup Forums is actually cultured.

Kek save us.

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH That was close

Aiden Lopez
Aiden Lopez

Sorry faggot. It means Le pen is going to kill macron

Alexander Phillips
Alexander Phillips

Lads I fucking love you guys. Vive la France!

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

dem digits!!!! KEK WILLS LE PEN!!!

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

good night user

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

[ S E P T S ]

BRING MORE BOIS. BRING MORE POWER. WE CAN DO THIS.

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

Holy shit.

John Harris
John Harris

itt: dumb frogposters

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

Night night

Anthony Long
Anthony Long

supforums.com/thread/124429017/politics

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

Oh............................................................................................................................................................SHIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN!

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

I don't think so.

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

kek

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

60/40 for Macron though...

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

KEK HAS HEARD US SDOIJWEJIODFEWIOFJIOEWJFWEJDFIOWEJFWEJOF SHADILAY SHADILAY

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

alright, lads, i'm going to bed

le pen better be president when I wake up

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

TAKE ALL MY POWER MADAME PRESIDENT

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

Im from the universe where it said in, sorry

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

I'm With Her

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

PROOF

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

What is even worse are the other ones

supforums.com/thread/124438831/politics
supforums.com/thread/124430191/politics
supforums.com/thread/124421974/politics
supforums.com/thread/124433818/politics

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

ANOTHER GET FOR LE PEN!!!

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

Nice meme I'll be sure to save. By the way this will be a great for the our new HBO doc. Stop challenging big money it will never work faggots

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

TRIPS 777 ON A SEPTS 4444444.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!?!?!? WE NEED MORE POWERRRRRR!!!!!!

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

i agree, but your spam isn't helping

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

Nicely done
Le Pen will win
France will burn anyway, but at least we'll have the Memes

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

S H A D I L A Y

H

A

D

I

L

A

Y

PRAISE KEK

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

let my pupper be on the screencap

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

Consider the matter settled then.

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

All my energy goes to you, Madame President!!!

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

le pen will wen

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

LE PEN IS MACRONIER THAN THE HOARDE

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

Praise Kek

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

HAIL VICTORY

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit:

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

IC XC NI KA

Amen. May God grant Le Pen victory.

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

DID AMERICA'S ELECTION TEACH YOU NOTHING?

THE POLLS ARE RIGGED

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

sept quads, checked

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

youtube.com/watch?v=HM-E2H1ChJM

William Harris
William Harris

The bitterness tastes sweet.

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH IM SCREAMING IN MY DORMROOM

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

TAKE ALL OF MY LIFE AND SOUL ENERGY FOR THE VICTORY OF LE PEN SHADILAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

Easton Green
Easton Green

I'm ready to roast some chinks tbfh

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

Put me in the screenshot guys

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

BRING YOUR BEST MEMES. TRIPS 7 ON A QUADS 4 IS LEGENDARY.

FORSOOTH! WE WILL WIN!

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

CONFIRMED!!! Le Pen will win!

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

O/

captcha: calle helm

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

First for Manchego Cheese

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

Le Pen will win

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

RARE
A
R
E

KEK
E
K

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

praise

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

SHADILLLAYYYY

TAKE ALL MY POWER LE PEEENNNN

James Miller
James Miller

PRAISE KEK

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

The polls were right for the first turn too. You don't beat the System in France. The polls aren't rigged but the elections themselves may be.

People are more scared of the "evil racist Le Pen" than Macron, they'll vote so nothing will change. At least in majority.

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

FUCK MY TIGHT ASS, IT'S HAPPENING

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

3 7S!!!!!!!!!!! ONE OF KEK'S DISCIPLES ARE HERE IT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

What is the exact moment will we know she has lost or won?

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

yea, no. actual next bread this way.

John King
John King

MAY ALL MY ENERGY BE BESTOWED UNTO YOU, MARINE LE PEN!!

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

I see it.

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

Six Gorillion Refugees are waiting to penetrate France, and Macron will spread his asscheeks for them.
Vote Marine LePen to save your anal virginity.

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

supforums.com/thread/124441538/politics

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

LE PEN WINS

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY!!!

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

Just don't rape us again, okay? I take everything back.

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

DEUS VULT

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

MADAM PRESIDENT

David Collins
David Collins

In 11 hours and 5 minutes

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

it's a degenerate

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

^ LAD! CHEECKEDD!

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

based

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

lol
Is the path to salvation through artificial insemination?

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

EVEN IF TRUMP WINS ALL OF THE TOSSUP STATES

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

OH

FUCK

HE SPEAKS!!!! HE. SPEAKS!!!

HE SPEAKS
E

S
P
E
A
K
S

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

HOLY FUCKING SHIT LADS I THINK IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

SPARKY WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

I bet my life savings on Le Pen to win user plz be kind

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

KEK!
PRAISE KEK!

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

S H A D I L A Y

youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

the world still ends

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

If LePen wins, the Jew wins because they finance Antifa to riot and disrupt daily life.

If Macron wins, the Jew wins because Macron is a Rothschild; and they flood Europe (and the UK through France) with more shitskins.

Choose wisely.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

rare
saved

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

are you him?

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

PRAISE KEK

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

As it was before, so it shall be now.

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

Septs of Truth!
Praise KEK!

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

At least the communists are huwite.

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

WITNESSED!

PRAISE KEK AND GIVE LE PEN ALL MY ENERGY!

David Howard
David Howard

ON THOSE SEPTS, WE HAVE A TRIP 7 AND A TRIP-DUB-DUB. HOLY SHIT. IT'S HAPPPPPPPENNNNNNIINNNNNG!!!!!!

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

Welp, there it is.

Let's hope lepen isn't too eager to restrict rights to fight terrorism.

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

le pen will unironically win in a photo finish

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

He's a big guy.

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

No, but I did bet 30k

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

If Le Pen wins I will do anything the first user tells me to do as long as it's legal

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

Antifa is the lesser of evils. They are a joke. Le Pen will win

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

Kek be with us.
Le Pen shall win.

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

IN YOUR FUCKING FACE CHRISTIAN MONARCHY, BALLS OUT.

Pope Francis, flabbergasted, crowns Le Pen Holy Roman Empress. Europe is terrified at the ass blasting it is about to receive.

...or maybe not.

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

I'm with you France. Free yourself from Brussels.

Free your people.

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

Nice meme. There are no "tossup states" in France. We have countryside who is generally white, christian and votes for Le Pen. And large cities who is generally brown, muslim and vote for Macron.

Seems balanced? No it's not, there are more white leftists than you think and the whole "Establishment" hates Le Pen. You underestimate how dumb some French people are.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

SHE MUST WIN!

SHE WILL WIN!

FRANCE SHALL WIN!

MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN!

PRAISE KEK!

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

checked. kek wills it.

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

Alright frogs, I added a French Pepe. Kek be with you lads and ladettes

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

filename
& hnng

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

you should give me 10k. i'm worth it.

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

SEPTRIBLEDUBBLEDUBS!

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

I found pic related all over the archives. It was posted like 50 times. Wtf...

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

kek is not real you faggots, throw away your false Idols. God doesn't fuck around with that shit. You may think it's funny but that's likely how a lot of false idols started. God will always abandon those that prop up false idols.

Send your prayers to Christ, instead. Tell Christ that if there are still a handful of decent Christians in France, that it is worthy enough to save France for their sake.

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

somebody didn't bet last november

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

I really wish he had ironed his shirt for that pic

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

I bet 12K

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

If she wins, we're settling Mars with France

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

It was a video that was up on youtube despite being reported a ton of times full of gay porn faggot shit

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

But not until after the election!

kek wills it.

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

SHADILAY THIS PROVES KEK IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHADILAY MY DUDE PRAISE KEK

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

no your flag is nigga

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

W E W LAD WE'RE WATCHING LIVES GETTING RUINED TONIGHT

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

hAHAHAHAHA

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

Your media is even more cucked controlled and stupid than retarded USA media.

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

Nah nigger! Get ready to roast some krauts, do you think Germany is going to just let go of France.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN

Landon Gray
Landon Gray

OY VEEEYYY

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

being such a cuck you have to appropriate memes to feel less like a cuck

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

I can feel the energy tonight. I feel it.

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

kek croaks! hail le pen! shadilay!

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

What are her chances?
What are the Numbers?

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

give a bepsis to all of your cuck friends

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

That's so degenerate. I will never understand fisting. Can you imagine how fucked up someone's asshole has to be to take a fist?

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

These are excellent digits. Time for a miracle faggots

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

also we're talking about actual frogs

Christian Young
Christian Young

Witnessed.
Shadilay.

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

MY COLLECTION GROWS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

WINRAR

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

Haha ok will do. C'mon Mariiiiine. REEEEE

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

PRAISE KEK!!!

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

This here is the only number we care about

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

Kek was here tonight.

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

I confirm this

Juan Russell
Juan Russell

what time before voting

William Baker
William Baker

CHEK'D N' KEK'D

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

GET

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

In related news, french chicks are hot.

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

Kek. Wtf is this shit. And you got digits

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

checked

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

Kek is with us lads. We cannot lose!

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

there's a reason the latest miss universe today is a pure frenchgirl

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Le Pen will win! Deus vult!

James Lopez
James Lopez

BLASPHEMY HOW DARE YOU INSULT KEK NORMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

spelled his name wrong
according to the instructions in the meme magic notebook, this means you will die of autoerotic asphyxiation instead

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

It is willed by KEK

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

La pen pour la france

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

FUCKIN SHADILAY

John Anderson
John Anderson

Drowning the MACRONi in cheese. So subtle yet so bold.

France is saved.

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

youtube.com/watch?v=fF0Cb7h6ZBQ
SHADILAY
PLAY THIS SONG WHEN LE PEN WINS

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

All hail the mighty greasemonkey extension!

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

heh. maybe if we post on Sup Forums enough we can prevent her from getting fucked by an ahkmed faggot

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

FEEL THE POWER

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

AAAHAHAHAHA PRAISE BE UPON KEK

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN TAKE MY ENERGY

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

Kek bless my brothers and sisters in France on this most wonderful day.

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

Cheese it

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

These Le Pen threads get a lot of digits. Taking me back to the Trump threads

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

Donald J. Trump lends his energy. May Le Pen slay Macron like he slayed Shillary.

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

Kek is great

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

friendly reminder that new bread is this way:

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

PRAISE HIM

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

Theresa May sends her energy

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

These are not 7s.. I dunno man, this might not be enough, maybe the 4s will give her 40% which will still be good

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

Blasphemer! Begone and never return to these lands!

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

STOP TGIS

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

It was all pre-determined! Praise Kek!

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

Who is this semen demon?

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

lul add me to the screencap.

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

Bill Clinton in rape mode sends his energy.

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

Show's over, folks

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

Checked!

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

OHHMYYYGODDD I GOT EM

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

We need a new thread.

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

holy shit, i just wasted $350. sure feel stupid, but not this stupid.

Eli Long
Eli Long

Bill Clinton in rape mode
You mean his only mode?

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

Not until KEK has run his course here!

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

Powaaaaaaa!!

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

It's sexts, learn your digits, faggot

Alexander Phillips
Alexander Phillips

If dubz, Macron will get raped by a refugee

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

Where are the memes you lazy fucks>?

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

Le pen is my waifu

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

suck a bucket of cocks

yea, i'm cool like that

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

Kek that's true.

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

it's mac AND cheese you berenstain

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

BRAPP.. BRAPP.. BRAPP.. BRAPP.. BRAPP..

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

Kek wills it. Focus your minds anons. Kek will hear our call!

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

Ebin :----DDDDDD

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

THIS MEANS NOTHING
MOLOCH IS STRONGER

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

The EU is falling down

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

truth in 7's

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

But one needs to drown IN cheese.

Proper adjustment was made, user, please don't fight the power.

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

Moloch has no power and nobody likes him

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

Read it as it is writen, his failure is kek's will.

She will kill him.

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

Excellent meme

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

Praise Kek, Le Pen, take my energy.

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

Kek wills it

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

Oh fug

David Scott
David Scott

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig&list=PLwySlVONJNev1TrBTZx-d0VTgKUrz3gT2

SHADILAY MY DUDES AND PRAISE KEK THAT LE PEN WILL WIN THE ELECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FELLOW KEKISTANIS LISTEN TO THIS WHILE THE 2ND GREAT MEME WAR IS OCCURING SHADILAY MY DUDES

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

Sexts = 1/1000000 = 0.0001% chance
Septs = 1/10000000 = 0.00001% chance

[ i n s a n e ] And to have a trips to reply to it... Whoa.

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

plz put me in the screenshot so i can gloat
t. elliot

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

OYYYYY VEYYYYY

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

SHADILAY

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

Le Pen must win if France is to have any future.

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

Yes to french nationalism and yes to frexit!
Don't put me in the screencap you faggots

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

Fuck yea
PRAISE KEK

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

Sexts = 6 1/1000000 = 0.00001%
Septs = 7 1/10000000 = 0.000001%

Learn to math.

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

Toasting, CHEERS YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARDS, DOWN WITH THE EU, DOWN WITH MERKEL, DOWN TOO SIR KEKOLD MACRON,
HEAVE MEN
HEAVE HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Nicholas Cook
Nicholas Cook

Dubz - Le Pen will be the savior of France.

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

;)

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

LE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE KEK

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

those dubz put you in the screencap you fuckin reverse psychologist

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

Check em

Carson Green
Carson Green

PRAISE KEK

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

Kek has spoken

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

Nice

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

DON'T STOP THE MEMES. THE ELECTION RESULTS AREN'T FOR LIKE 11 HOURS.

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

Noice

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

What have you done?

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

Kek is happening

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

I Expect this thread will be 404'd before that. Where's the new thread?

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

Put me in the screencap?

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

Something delicious

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

screencap
leaf

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

jamming the italian version, its closer to france

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

Macron normie scum!

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

THAT IS KEK SPEAKING THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

And from the river sprang forth FRAWGS

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit