If you think Le Pen will win you are a dumb deluded American who doesn't know shit about French politics

If you think Le Pen will win you are a dumb deluded American who doesn't know shit about French politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FKdn4tV4kzc
youtu.be/aqI0pGgmTkk?t=15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

le penis btfo

I hope that Rothschild Boy loses

I'm a bit worried myself. The French have a long history of keeping FN from power through "cordon sanitaire". Hopefully that trend is broken.

Either way its no sweat off our balls in the PNW. The North always remembers the Vancouver Stanley Cup Riots.

I don't think you know how polls are done.

Et toi quoi? Tu ne peux meme pas parler francais connard.

>Et toi quoi

Toi non plus :^)

Magic can happen.

Si tu crois "toi quoi" c'est pas utiliser dans la france, donc t'es vraiment con. De nouveau, c'est toi qui ne meme pas parler francais.

If Le Pen wins I'm listening to this on loop for 24 hours.

youtu.be/FKdn4tV4kzc

Polls are probably fake

A few months ago Liberals said something along the same lines about Trump. I voted for him anyway and guess what happened, He WON!

Also, polls said the same thing about Trump, guess what happened on election day...

>Nate Carbon

FIXED IT

>guess what happened on election day...
he lost the popular vote by the same margin polls were reporting. And in France you need to win the popular vote.

toi non plus apparament.

If you think it matters who will win you are a dumb deluded human being who doesn't know shit about Jewish power.

Look at Trump. It doesn't matter who wins!

Bullshit. I lived in marseille for two years.

it's *apparemment too faggot, since you want to be a grammar nazi

>c'est toi qui ne même pas

J’apprécie que tu apprends le Français, mais ne prends pas cette attitude de supériorité envers les autres. Particulièrement quand ton Français n'est pas parfait.

>Si tu crois "toi quoi" c'est pas utiliser dans la france

Je ne l'ai jamais entendu

Right but the polls also showed a substantial win for Clinton in electoral also. It was something like 206 trump

Not exactly. I do think Macron Antoinette will win (that margin is huge), but I know the polling data's queered by oversampling, and his actual margin is somewhat smaller than projected. Actually, I'd bet it's 15 points smaller.

French Arabs and negroes have a bit in common with the American negro: they're lazy and they don't generally vote. They're also unlikely to have landlines, fixed addresses, and the other attributes pollsters need to contact sample populations.

So to account for that, they oversample negroes/sand negroes (or undersample whites). It's a perfectly legitimate statistical technique, but it's predicated on the belief that negroes who can't be reached by pollsters not only have the same electoral values as those who can (they do), but that they will also get up off their porches and vote (they don't, unless a nigger is running against a white).

That's the single biggest reason Trump won the EV. If those apes, the same apes in WI, MI, and PA (or some combo thereof) who voted Obama in 2008 and 2012 had just gone and voted a third time, Clinton would've won, period.

But I'd be willing to bet that if non-whites were not permitted to vote in France, Le Pen would win.

must try harder. (Or get a real job)

These polls are retarded are 100% shilled up from Muslim lovers head quarters, did you see the fucken riots in France for the far left, they hate macron he is everything they hate. After leaks they would vote for Le pen to ensure he doesn't get in

I would also add that one need know nothing about French politics and have only an understanding of demography and statistics to determine French electoral outcomes. A nigger is a nigger the world over.

>americans

>Je ne l'ai jamais entendu
Car c'est du l'argot des banlieues. Ecoute les paroles.
youtu.be/aqI0pGgmTkk?t=15s

Kek has spoken but that black truthpill doesn't taste good does it

How do I bet on the election online if I'm in the USA?

You're just a cunty moron who got dealt on by someone who understands stats. Like I give a fuck. I get to go on being smart and you're still a chink. Laters.

whats there to know about french politics?

New thread get macron leaks trending again

>Car c'est du l'argot des banlieues

Correction: Car c'est de l'argot des banlieues

Et j’espère que t'est un esti de nègre si tu utilises ce langage de merde

EUH MAMADOU ET TOI QUOI ?

Predictit

Je ne dis pas ça pour être un con desu

Tbh I don't really care, I'd like the win just to push Sup Forums magic trash on the media...but if she loses, I am just as happy watching the Muslim invasion on YouTube...its a win win for me

Mdr connard. Tu n'es meme pas francais. T'es quebecois ou quoi? Tu n'as jamais vecu en france, alors je n'ai rien a foutre ce que tu dire.

are there websites where you can bet on terrorist attacks?

>put all of your property on attack near your town
>attacker - white, straight male
>get dem shekels

Just like how Hillary had a 98.1% chance of winning, right?

Still going to win.
How does that make you feel?

>white male
i would never win that bet

Is this a poll? Oh right no, it was just a bullshit slider.

I know your IQ barely allows you to synchronize a bowel movement but you could at least not pretend to be smarter than you are.

Our polls are not idiot cheerleaders, they are mostly correct.
We Europeans can stay cool-headed on elections unlike you apes.

Forgot the most important line...
>perpetuate the terrorist attack

Sorry Nazi boys. Racist Mommy Le Pen and Russia can't save you. Looks like you're going to have to *gasp* SEE A BROWN PERSON EVERY NOW AND THEN!!! MAYBE EVEN TALK TO ONE!!!

Netflix could cover the muslim invade on France...would be cheaper than pay-per-view

You get that this is a completely different election, right? Bernie can't still do it.

>ce que tu dire.

Peut-être que tu devrais

"Et toi quoi" is like if I went up to some American girl and was all AYYO BITCH IMMA HOLLA ATCHOO, it's ghetto negroid stuff

shill gonna shill

Like the Brexit ones?

If you think that it's about cheerleaders your country doesn't teach stats.

No, but like Dutch ones and first round French ones.
Brexit was a shock, nobody saw it coming, even I who cheered for it.

stfu muslim retard

> 2 week rolling average
> so it's averaging polls from before the 1st round
> from the time when nobody gave a shit
> source huffpo

That said. I don't think it's enough for MLP to win, even with meme magic on her side. It will be closer than you think.

>fivethirtyeight
>huffpost
>wikipedia

wew lad