AUSPOL Sunday edition

>neet on work for dole dies, daddy cries

thechronicle.com.au/news/fathers-anguish-over-sons-work-for-dole-death/3168371/

>goofy bitch natasha exelby quits abc, muslim bitch still there

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/natasha-exelby-slams-the-abc-after-they-changed-her-newsreader-shifts-over-an-onair-blooper/news-story/8a3058324a9fe162fd7e575038d40f18

>SA coppers to get body cams

news.com.au/national/south-australia/sa-police-to-give-officers-bodyworn-cameras/news-story/a19b2f599c1742daf9ef1417fde93cce

>government apparently going to do something about housing prices

theage.com.au/business/federal-budget/budget-2017-scott-morrison-assures-public-that-housing-relief-is-at-hand-20170507-gvzov9.html

>tpg gonna buy out fairfax media

theage.com.au/business/media-and-marketing/tpg-moves-to-buy-fairfax-medias-publishing-and-property-arms--reports-20170507-gvzoz2.html

>a tranny does something, media salivates

s m h.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/nevo-zisin-becoming-a-man-the-most-difficult-decision-of-my-life-20170506-gvznm0.html

>iron ore prices crash, australian economy btfo

businessinsider.com.au/iron-ore-bombs-2017-5

>Amazon confirmed coming to Australia, Australian retailers on suicide watch

news.com.au/finance/business/retail/amazons-impending-arrival-means-australian-shopping-centres-have-to-shape-up-or-risk-shutting-down/news-story/66ecd48160d3e9c47c8e684409241513

Yesterdays thread: Discord: discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/i-became-a-man-how-nevo-zisin-transitioned-from-female-to-male-to-find-identity-as-a-teenager/news-story/aa1a0f89eff32f9cb7e6e750f600ab67
youtube.com/watch?v=YRNxzH0LZNY&t=239s
twitter.com/clementine_ford/status/860436261151965184
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Taking testosterone was “the biggest decision” of Nevo’s life, who had been born a female.

>And though the bodily changes on a half dose would be gradual, they would occur while the Jewish teen was away from family and friends for a year, on a leadership program with the Jewish youth group Habo.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/i-became-a-man-how-nevo-zisin-transitioned-from-female-to-male-to-find-identity-as-a-teenager/news-story/aa1a0f89eff32f9cb7e6e750f600ab67

Every time, mates. Every time. Even in our own beloved country. They are here and up to their tricks.

>tpg gonna buy out fairfax media
Why would they want to do that? Dying business with no chance of revival.

I need some driving advice please mates:

So I was turning right onto a road from the shopping centre car park.

The left was clear, and there were two cars coming towards me from the right. The car in front indicated they were turning into the car park and had slowed down.

Since they were turning off the road before they got to me, I decided I was clear to make my right turn.

I had assumed that since the car in front was turning off, this would block the car behind it which wasn't indicating to turn (it was only a one lane in each direction road).

so I made the turn.

But the second car had not slowed as the one in front of it turned off, but instead crossed into the other lane (which I was turning into) in order to go around. We almost hit each other.

So who was in the wrong?

what do you think about this imam?
youtube.com/watch?v=YRNxzH0LZNY&t=239s

You, for wrongly assuming the coast was clear when the other person had right of way.

But didn't he have to make sure the way was clear for him when he decided to cross onto the wrong side of the road?

I disline Islam very strongly and wish it did not exist in any form in this country.

But that Imam is the Islamic equivalent of our SJWs and leftists. He is an underminer of the community and its traditions. A traitor.

Just because I don't like the thing he is trying to undermine doesn't mean I like rats like him.

I would have played it safe and waited until I knew what the second car was doing. If he crossed double yellow lines he's in the wrong. If not you are, probably.

I'd empty myself into Natasha Exelby so many times holy shit

Also lads, your pick for the A-League Final?

She's waiting

>brown eyes
She is not even white.

How was the road marked? If it was broken lines then he could have gone around and is in no responsibility to take you into consideration because the road has the right of way.
It is your responsibility to make it to your lane and get up to speed without encroaching on anyone else's current state of travel.

So that goes for cunts that fucking pull out and plod along like a fucking mule cart making everyone slow down. Utter fuckwits

Sydney fc

Where in tas should i move. How remote is the west coast?

obviously for assets other than media distribution... question is, what do they have that tpg want? tpg's about to spend fucktons on 5g roll out arent they?

G'day cunts! How are things down under?

>How was the road marked?
Broken lines. He didn't indicate though, and I had already started turning before he decided to drive into the lane.

But how can we tighten our gun laws more? We can't let the legacy of John Howard be destroyed by having the states water down our gun laws.

>Worked for the abc
What were you expecting?

>How remote is the west coast?
Pretty remote, but nothing in TAS is too remote since it is pretty small all in all.

You are never more than a couple of hours or so from either Launceston, Hobart or Burnie.

Chinkney and cuckbourne. Jesus.

That slav cunt that plays for cuckbourne looks pretty cunning. I'll say them. But I'll half go for chinkney because I live here and at least we aren't as gay as cuckbourne.

Wrong

if you like wind and being cold, west coast is for you

If you crashed he'd probably just say he indicated and you'd get screwed. You on your ps mate?

has anyone else ever fucked an Asian?

I want to experience some Aus-Asian

>You on your ps
No, but I got my licence ages ago and just started driving for real.

F-U-L-L

The person coming onto the road always has to give way.

You're a shit driver

>the city has holds mardi gras
>not the gayest city in Australia

lmao

Last night someone greentexted a story about fucking an Asian. It got me hard, even though asians disgust me.

>You're a shit driver
Yeah I am a little bit, but at least I am asking questions and reflecting on things and trying to improve.

I dont mind being within an hour of people, not larping/bear grylls but ive had a gutfull of living on top of breeders and hybrids. Fucking drones man.

if in doubt, dont. dont get impatient, don't speed, keep a 2-3 second gap between you and the asshole in front, and always, ALWAYS, assume the other driver is a pissed idiot

archive link pls

Yeah I know that but you don't assume someone is going to suddenly cross onto the wrong side of the road.

have you checked those septs yet boys

As long as theyre just a cumsock and your not planning on sireing little elliot rodgers.

Only for traffic that was on that road and for whom he has to give way to, which doesn't include traffic entering the road. Entering trsffic gives way to traffic on the road they're entering.

Please bump our threads, big strong American

So it's for white people?

if youve got any scots blood in you, it will feel like home. lots of wee hills for your short little legs

No you're a cunt who retells situations that you acted like a dumb cunt in a way that hides your full level of cuntdom.

Neck yourself

Just like all chicks, some are great and some are poison. I regularly fuck Asians here in Aus and abroad and I like them.

you were in the wrong because you assumed he would have slowed down.

Yes I think you are right. He was wrong for not indicating before crossing into the wrong lane though.

Do you think they swapped wives for the night?

Feels good man

Why would Trump want to bang some geriatric?

No, I think Turnkike hit up the local studhouse and let the local boys give his wife a few pumps while Trump went and golfed with Mr Steinberg and Rosenblatz for the afternoon not giving a fuck

Bernardi or Pauline?

Neither, but Pauline has better values even though she is dumb.

Reminder that houses are not going to decrease in value so long as we're growing by 400 000 people/year

Don't say you wouldn't you poof

Whats property prices like there?

fuck truckies

A fucking man in drag mate.
It's almost as bad as Jeb and Tim Farron.

That's literally malcolm in a wig

I dont live there, but worked with some pro fishermen from there for a bit - wild coastline but savagely beautiful in its own way
property prices i dunno. cheap i would assume

fuck truckies hey? and why's that? thisll be gold

West Coast of Tasmania has the cheapest Real Estate in the country.

You can buy houses in Queenstown and other small mining towns for less than $50,000

You think that's bad?
Check this out

>Bernardi
the Australian Ted Cruz/Francois Fillon. Just a slightly less-cucked cuckservative.

>Pauline
good 'values' (I guess), but too dumb and disorganised to be effective.

She looks like she has a cunning plan

Lmao wtf no way that's a female

Being attracted to a female with a similar face to your own is very common and is based in biology.

I can't remember the reason we do it, but if you google it you can probably find the answer. It has nothing to do with narcissism.

KATTER
However, Bernardi is a better face and representative, Pauline already has that decent backing that will only grow.

racist

Any of you cunts seen Clem Ford sperg out over getting btfo by 15 year old boys on a talk she did at a school? (on tax payer dime, no less) Gold.

twitter.com/clementine_ford/status/860436261151965184

Should I recognise those people? Is the guy famous or something?

He's the Don Chipp of Britain

Just the head of the pommy Liberal Democrats. He's a cuck of course, but I just figured he has the ugliest wife in politics.

You, you need to give way to oncoming traffic when turning right. If there was an accident it would've been your fault.

>He's the Don Chipp of Britain
He wishes. Don Chipp actually had a very interesting life.

Yes I have accepted this now. Would the other guy be at any fault for not indicating?

yep everyone agrees he is a dumb cunt
so lets talk about other stuff

I don't know who this is, but--

>Nasty woman

Completely fucking trashed.

You.

Even if he crossed double lines, the OP failed to make sure it was safe to enter the flow of traffic. If it seems shitty, its because its been up your brothers arse.

Holy shit, how can these people take themselves seriously? Even if the kid was a little cunt and everything he said was wrong, he's a fucking kid and you're an adult with a salary and a platform.

Holy fucking shit she's absolutely anally ravaged

>Natasha Exelby

She's no Jennifer Keyte, but I'll bet she can take the whole bottle.

Doesnt fucking matter if its triple lines or 10 fucking lines. The flow of traffic, don't disrupt it. Fuck off my streets nigger.

She's a cunt, and they treated her as such. I guarantee you that she came in and started treating them like objects.

It's almost like you didn't read the whole post.
Regardless of if the other fellow broke the law crossing lines, it was chinkdriveranon's fault for starting to move in the first place. His responsibility doesn't get mitigated

Clam Fjord has been an irrational numpty for years. It's nothing new

Depends what kind. I fuck a thick pale one because waifu, nothing much different to european. Arsehole is too tight. Skinny little dark ones from the pacific are completely different so Im told.

How do we save the fish babies?

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

>chinkdriveranon

LOL OP

She will either kill her baby for attention, or start saying he wants to be trans.

Probably the former. She seems narcissistic enough.

I don't think she would have been a cunt, probably more just the late 20s-mid 30s condescending I-Have-A-University-Degree "Oh darling you see" bitch, they pissed me off more in high school than the hardass boomer teachers ever did

At the end of the day it must be crushing for her to preach this bullshit ultimately for it to be accepted by the next generation to create a genuine social change and to have it all just blow right back into your face kek

It's pretty safe to assume you're a gook.