So, I think about other men. Yes, like that. I feel very strongly towards one in particular

So, I think about other men. Yes, like that. I feel very strongly towards one in particular.

How do I change this? How do I cure myself of this degeneracy?

Suicide is not an option. I'm too white not to pass on my genes before I go.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Dirlewanger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Skorzeny
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A 9mm round to the face.

some stay dry while others feel the pain

express your urge in brotherly love/ mannerbund to build relationships and social standing.
Maybe it can be useful to you.

Get some puse and lrn2 appreciate and enjoy.

if you cant, theres still some hope

Are you also attracted to women, or are you full homo?

youre a faggot. Stop posting shit edgy memes

Just kys, no woman deserves a fag like you to father her child

You kill a small Pakistani child and bring it to him as an offering. If he accepts, it means he's the one.

Find something more constructive to obsess about.

Plenty of great men were gay. It's not as big a deal as you're making it out to be.

Do what you want with your life you stupid fuck.

Honestly?
There's a way to change your sexuality through LSD induced psychosis therapy. But good luck finding a trustworthy black market practice.

Prayer. Once you see how sinful it is God will turn you away from it and you will be set on the path to find a loving wife.

Or be chaste but in your case you don't want that.

FUCKING BE GAY. It doesn't fucking matter. Life is too goddamn short to spend your life in misery/regret. Be who you feel you should be. It's not degenerate.

Pursue it temporarily, but stay true to yourself and find a way to pass on your genes. Don't listen to these conformist christcucks. Feeling shame and guilt over it will hurt you more than some fleeting degenerate behavior ever could.

>Life is too goddamn short

This is a shit mentality. There is a difference between passion (what the OP is seeking) and hedonism (what you're encouraging).

What you need to do is simple johnny English. You must buy a large mason jar from your local tescos and buy two loaves of rye bread and creme fresh. Consume bread and fresh also drink coffee. Take two laxatives and wait for 10 minute. Proceed make defecate into mason jar. Fill up quarterway. Now fill the jar to the halfway point with you urine. Before you seal the mason jar vomit inside just once and then seal. Let the fecal stink marinate for 6 months and reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep.

He literally said in the post that he feels strongly towards someone. That's passion.
He shouldn't let others promote misery and self-hate because that's a waste of life that can be spent being happy and satisfied.

Its not curable. If you like dudes, be with dudes who also loke dudes. Just dont be a fag about it. Committed relationships and dont embrace socially degenerate practices like free love and so on.

And for the love of shit dont rub it in peoples faces. The social norm of the "confirmed bachelor" has existed for centuries.

There is nothing wrong with being far as long as you are manly and redpilled fag like many Hellenic and Roman people were. Just remain a honorable member of society and dont be marxist lgbt degenerate who spreads communism.

get a buttplug

just cum a tube so others can have white kids plus you get £35

>cum a tube
wew lad

aye i didn't read before posting 8am need sleep

This, don't make a big deal about it like its your total identity.

Accept your feelings fully, accept them and let judgment of yourself by thyself pass, continue in productive venues of life and, find enjoyment in simple things like, the sunset. Remember you are are child of the universe.
...no less than the trees or the stars, and you have a right to be here. It is a long journey, brother, GODSPEED

Not OP. I have an issue though that kinda pisses me off.

I like guys and I have a bf. I do not really believe in marriage though and I believe revisionism especially for religion is wrong.

But I also see the tax breaks that married couples get and even if you are married you get a lower cost of insurance across the board.

What am I supposed to do in a situation like this? Just let myself get jewed by the insurance companies and government or get married and pretend it's okay?

Don't worry about it goy, versatile love might have some butt stuff.

Being gay is natual my dude its not gonna help the human race but it happens. Whats degenerate is the people at gay pride parades who ask to be hated, wearing skippy leather with dildos hanging off them. Being gay isnt degenerate. Its your traditions and how you act that determines whether or not you're a freak. If you're trans though, theres a fucking problem with your brain

I lol'ed

I grew up feeling jealous of her boys, some of which were nice to me, others were cruel. I feel guilty for this selfish nearly Jewish like snake jealousy, if someone is better at something like ppularith and sports I should commend them, even if they get the pretty girls I want, they are my volk. No point in festering a murderous hatred towards them. I was always wiser afterall.

Of other* boys.

Being gay is degeneracy if you don't add anything to society and just wallow in your own selfish needs. Get a job, get a wife, have children, add to society, and fuck dudes on the weekend if you want. I don't give a fuck, but don't sit around and be a useless faggot because "meh my pee pee gets hard at things".

Grow the fuck up

This post seems to throw what i get from most right wing people on gays, they don't give a shit if you're gay, but they cannot stand flamboyant faggots that do pride parade type shit.

If you can't stop being gay just have a gay consort. Can't get a hard on enough to get your wife preggers? Where a rubber and just turkey baster your wife with the spoog after you screw the gay consort, problem solved.

be gay but if you're white find a white woman to impregnate

Literally what Greeks would do sometimes. Go have a shag with the lads and then come home and spooge into your wife while you think about the hot man meat you just left.

Don't get me wrong its pretty degenerate but if you have a job and a wife and raise traditional kids then its better than being a faggot.

Chop off your balls and put them in a blender then mix them in a protein shake. Do not put your faggot genes back in the pool, castrate yourself before going on a suicidal shooting spree at an Antifa protest. If will not redeem you completely, you will still be lowly faggot scum, but someone might notice in passing and grin a little, before they soon forget moments later.

A baby born will die before the sin

Electroshock Conversion Therapy

Jesus fucking Christ. Is Sup Forums turning into the Southern Baptist Church? You feel homosexual? Then BE homosexual. It´s not degeneracy but a genetically built in anomaly which appears in 1-5% of most larger mammals. There´s plenty examples of dominant white figures in history who preferred the dick. As an Archaeologist I can tell you that proto Europeans, most likely als your forebearers were very relaxed about sexual preference. Be a real men and not a faggot. Real men know who they are and stand for it, disregarding popular opinion. Father a child if you have good genetic material.

Based Otto. My favorite NatSoc.
>Although I do have a soft spot for Dirlewanger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Dirlewanger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Skorzeny

From one britbong to another. Persue how you feel, be happy and true. A free society is that anybody can be what they want with no repercussions as long as they are doing nobody else any harm. If how you're feeling is having a negative impact on yourself then there's a problem. Ask yourself this are you completely gay? Or maybe bisexual? If you're bi and feel bad about your attraction to men but can't get over it, take some time off, go on a break somewhere with somebody you trust 100%, take some shrooms or acid to change your perception and come to the understanding of your true self.

I still wonder whether people here are actually serious when it comes to Christianity or whether they're just larping.

i'm like the most hard lining kike hater but i also think that if you're gay you should just fuck dudes its fine who cares its not even degenerate

just wait 20 years there will be a pill to fix that

>How do I change this? How do I cure myself of this degeneracy?
You can't. This is who you are, for better or for worse. Your sexual preferences can't change, you can only discover something that turns you on even more.

So explore your sexuality with women and you might learn something. If you can't get it up with women, find a surrogate mother, no big deal.

Repress it like any normal person would

If you're worried about fucking dudes.

Start working out. Learn to love yourself. That way, you can be gay with yourself.